• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I had to use lady deodorant today

DOWN

Banned
I put my elbow through the soap holder in my shower.

Because it was embedded before and people were a little upset.

But spoilering it makes no sense. It's a link. You don't see anything graphic if it's a link. The real crime is that spoilering it makes the link click instead of revealing it. For the future, don't spoiler tag a link.

All us husbands have had to use our wife's deodorant at least once. However, when they day arrived and she had to use mine, she said I gave her a dirty look.

creatchee

But spoilering it makes no sense. It's a link. You don't see anything graphic if it's a link. The real crime is that spoilering it makes the link click instead of revealing it. For the future, don't spoiler tag a link.

Okay I fixed it again. I had no idea what spoilering a link would do. I kinda hoped for a big black box, but I guess that was flawed thinking.

JJH

I had to use my wife's this morning because I ran out and forgot to run to the store. I had to pick off each strand of armpit hair to hide the evidence. It actually smells way better than my certain dri.

Lego Boss

My skin in general is really sensitive and all the men's deodorants/anti-perspirans made it flare up.

I use Dove (ladies) all the time now. No probs and it smells pleasant too.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
We ran out of men's speed stick on the Uss Hayler back in the early 2000's and the ship store only had Secret. "Strong enough for a man" so fuck it why not? 15 years later and I still keep it in rotation. Feels good on the pits.

Also, Secret is what they use in jail/prison in the commonwealth of PA for years.

bryehn

I've used it, my wife thinks I smell good when I do. She also uses Wolfthorn and it smells great on her. Weird, but yeah...

Afrikan

I've been using this specific brand and smell for the past 10 years (edit- maybe longer)...and will continue for the rest of my life.

450.jpg

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
My skin in general is really sensitive and all the men's deodorants/anti-perspirans made it flare up.

I use Dove (ladies) all the time now. No probs and it smells pleasant too.
This. dove soaps are awesome.
Also, Op, go see a dermatologist!

Jag

Used Degree bar for years and it was never pegged as a woman's deodorant until recently. What's weird is the label doesn't say for woman, but the advertising/listing does.

I switched to Dove spray, but sometimes use Degree as well.

Let's be real fellas, women's stuff is the bomb. I'm a small dude so I've had to borrow the GF's jeans/shirts/deodorant before and goddamn is it ever liberating. Also dressing up as a lady for Halloween is one of life's greatest pleasures. Highly recommend it.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I've run out and had to use my girlfriend's before. I didn't feel good putting it on, but will admit that during the day I caught it's scent and found it quite plesant.

I buy women's deodorant all the time. It seems to work better for me.

I do the same with women's shave gel/cream. It just works better. Can't explain it

Speed Stick for as long as I can remember.I think I used secret once as a kid? I was told it was strong enough for a man and needed to prove them wrong!

Frodo

If you don't need a penis or a vagina or any sexual organ at all to use a deodorant it shouldn't be gendered.

I've used Old Spice a few times and it irritates my poor armpits

Sorry your deo sucks guys

Yeah, Old Spice kills my armpits. I can't use it. Dove men is what I use a majority of the time.

When it comes to women's deodorant, I've used it all the time. Personally, I think it works better. When I was deployed men’s deodorant always ran out, so you just use women’s.

I'm a woman, and I actually use Men's Dove deodorant. I like the smell and I feel it works better for me then the different brands of women deodorants I've tried.

PSqueak

Banned
You had a nasty ass accident but the part you thought was worthy of a thread on gaf is "I had to use lady deodorant, oh my gosh bros!"?

Whatever, i have bought many whenever they don't have my regular brand, it's no big deal, it's deodorant, hah!

Top Bottom