• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I cannot fix it :/

Hahbh.jpg

WWE is irreparably damaged.
The voting is rigged to give Kelly more votes because Kelleroni K Slice is going to take her spot as the number one diva.
What's your opinion on this pre-scripted maneuverer by Paige, latest AJ contender for Wrasslegaf Queen.

cmHX8.gif
Just wait til' she gets on TV.

WWE 13 leaked roster

WWE (45)
Alberto Del Rio
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

ATTITUDE ERA (32)
Animal
Big Bossman
Big Show (Attitude)
Billy Gunn
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Attitude)
Christian (Attitude)
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Godfather
Hawk
Kane (Attitude)
Ken Shamrock
Lita
Mankind
Mark Henry (Attitude)
Mike Tyson
Mr. McMahon
Road Dogg
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Stone Cold
The Rock (Attitude)
Triple H (Attitude)
Trish Stratus
Undertaker (Attitude)
Vader
X-Pac

No Boogeyman? fail

http://youtu.be/KdcCDrL4PmI

I expected them to botch another Sin Cara T-shirt.

Unfortunately there's no phallic cara shirts for you this time, it's a nice shirt though.

Just days away from being able to view the return of the year, that is until the return of Wade Barrett, on that note the Wade Barrett return hype train sets off once Cara gets back.

Wait Orton's suspended now? that Orton/Jericho feud was cursed I tell you.
Looks like the ppv spot will now have Ziggler jobbing to the funk instead.

Still i'm shocked one of the golden boys has been outed by the wellness policy.

G-Fex

Hey G-Fex, how is the MMA e-fed plan going friend?

I don't have Undisputed 3 here yet.

I'm going to go forward with a MMA invasion angle, tune in next monday to find out more

Unfortunately there's no phallic cara shirts for you this time, it's a nice shirt though.

Just days away from being able to view the return of the year, that is until the return of Wade Barrett, on that note the Wade Barrett return hype train sets off once Cara gets back.

I've got your wade barret return RIGHT HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynhJ5poXDs&feature=g-all-u

NEW THEME AND ALL

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
2m Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince
TODAY CAN GO FUCK ITSELF UP ITS OWN ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU.

1m Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince
AND FUCK @RANDYORTON.

Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince
AND FUCK YOU.

The perfect response.

Heel

I don't have Undisputed 3 here yet.

I'm going to go forward with a MMA invasion angle, tune in next monday to find out more

Oh hey man that's great, can't wa-----

Hey yo.

FWtpe.gif

You thought I gave a damn about your virtual wrestling organization, chico? Think again. My allegiance has and always will lie with the MMA-GAF red and black.

5S5Gw.gif

You'll never see me degrade myself by participating in your virtual fun again. We're taking over, and there's not a damn thing you smarks can do about it.

w99so.gif

rvd2kewl

I guess it is his second. The only time I remember him being suspended was back in 2006.

Yeah, he got 30 days back in 2006. He was off tv with a supposed "broken ankle" from Kurt Angle. In reality, he was serving the suspension and attending anger management classes during that time.

He was also on the famous list that came out in 2007 (right around then) that included Kennedy, Edge, Rey, Morrison, etc as guys that ordered steroids but he was never punished for that one.

Here's the reason WWE gave at the time:

» Randy Orton is sitting on one strike. In August 2006, he was quietly suspended for 30 days for his first violation of the company's drug testing policy — reportedly due to a drug test failure. Starting in September 2004 through February 2007, Orton received somatropin, nandrolone and stanozolol. In August 2007, company officials reasoned that Orton had already served his punishment due to his drug policy violation from the prior year — thus he was not suspended. However, Orton continued receiving pharmaceuticals through February 2007 — well past the date of his initial drug test failure.

So it should be strike three but the BS they pulled back in 2007 just bailed their ass out.

Cagey

Banned
Why the laughter at RAW doing a 2.7? Vince sees RAW posted horrible ratings this week. Vince sees John Cena wasn't on the show this week. Vince will see RAW ratings rebound next week. Vince will see John Cena on RAW next week.

It's the worst possible scenario.

Orton gets a vacation all summer? He must be happy.

I'm trying to remember if there was one occasion a few years back when Orton extended his injury vacation further over the summer by saying that he re-injured himself in a motorcycle accident that didn't actually happen, have I gone mad? those crazy dirt sheets man, I don't know what to believe anymore.

rvd2kewl

Orton gets a vacation all summer? He must be happy.

Probably. Could use the time off to spend with his kid. He's had a lot of concussions as of late so this will at least give him two months where he's not taking any shots to the head.

He misses the 1000th episode of Raw in St. Louis though by one week. Should be back in time for Smackdown in Indianapolis on July 31st though (I'll be at both shows).

Why the laughter at RAW doing a 2.7? Vince sees RAW posted horrible ratings this week. Vince sees John Cena wasn't on the show this week. Vince will see RAW ratings rebound next week. Vince will see John Cena on RAW next week.

It's the worst possible scenario.
I think ratings have still been going down lately, with or without Cena, this is just more evidence of t getting worse.

krae_man

rvd2kewl

Wait, second violation? isn't that his 4th?

Should be at least his 3rd but they pulled some BS back in 2007:

» Randy Orton is sitting on one strike. In August 2006, he was quietly suspended for 30 days for his first violation of the company's drug testing policy — reportedly due to a drug test failure. Starting in September 2004 through February 2007, Orton received somatropin, nandrolone and stanozolol. In August 2007, company officials reasoned that Orton had already served his punishment due to his drug policy violation from the prior year — thus he was not suspended. However, Orton continued receiving pharmaceuticals through February 2007 — well past the date of his initial drug test failure.

krae_man

Should be at least his 3rd but they pulled some BS back in 2007:

I thought the online roid thing would have been his 3rd strike and that's why they made up the BS excuse not to punish him.

It doesn't make sense for them to make up an excuse for a second violation.

Anyway. Orton must be addicted to pain pills badly. No way they suspend someone at the top of the card for anything else.

Edit:
On April 4, 2006, Orton was suspended for sixty days for "unprofessional conduct." In July, Orton said his suspension resulted from smoking marijuana backstage.

That must be what I'm remembering.

somedevil

I wonder who Ziggler will face at the pay per view? Maybe he face swagger and win and then go off on his own? So right now No Way Out looks like this:

Cena vs Big Show
Punk vs Bryan vs Kane
Sheamus vs Del Rio
Christian vs Cody Rhodes.

I bet they will have a tag match, a women's match, a Ziggler match and Santino vs Ricardo Rodriguez.

Top Bottom