• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/04/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBRE8931E420121004

Okay, it was 536 registered voters, not likely. Today's numbers are Likely voters, I don't see their RV numbers given.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/05/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBRE8931E420121005?feedType=RSS

n= 1728 for registered, but only likely was given. sigh.

These 2 polls can't even be compared since one was LV and one RV. I'll try to find the RV number, which should be better for Obama.

(The current RV poll has a MoE of 4.9%. Bit higher for Likely voters).

edit: the 48-43 poll has a MoE of 8 points for differences. That is a such a high error, lol.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| ...Then they will know a prophet has been in their midst
564408_4737420112186_348318117_n.jpg
?

wait, the pre-debate poll had it 48-39!?!?

yeah, i accidentally used the topline numbers that had it 46-41 --> 46-44 except with this release's sample numbers

e: now i need to stop posting and get on writing the hell out of these papers for a few minutes before i start my last night of LSAT prep

yeah, i accidentally used the topline numbers that had it 46-41 --> 46-44 except with this release's sample numbers

yeah, i thought it was 49-43 before.

I don't understand how their polls had Romney below 40%. Something seems off. Monday was 46-41. I think that's a better gauge to go by.

Their polls seems to have way too many undecideds in them.

And while Romney 38 was within their MoE for Monday]s 41, I'd argue their 41 was too low as well and were already pushing the true MoE. Now i understand why Silver cautions using them due to volatility.

gcubed

If Obama was ahead by 15 the day before election day and accidentally farted on stage while speaking there would be a handful here freaking the fuck out.

If Obama was ahead by 15 the day before election day and accidentally farted on stage while speaking there would be a handful here freaking the fuck out.

Make it a week before election day and presume he actually took a shit on stage, and...

Fart Diablos said:
Ugh, everyone I'm talking to is feeling the same way. First they were unimpressed, but as reality sinks in it's absolutely disgusting how badly Obama shat on stage.

Like Popopop said, even when a candidate usually "farts" on stage they are still on their game and criticism is often just made for the sake of ratings. But we saw the President completely lose control of his bowels. He completely failed. If I were to grade him I'd say it was a D or possibly F.

It makes me wonder if a. he straight up had tons of beans and/or b. something serious is happening in his digestive system that he was recently made aware of that really upset him.

...I have no idea where the hell this came from, and somehow I get the feeling alt-PD's posting about that would be some of his best of the campaign season

CHEEZMO™;42898350 said:
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Bad news for Obama
I like that one.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Positions now open for Conservative posters.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| It's the Electorate, stupid.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| On November 6th Vote Master Chief.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Don't boo, vote!
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Rebooting itself every 20,000 posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| You call them lies. We call them campaign tactics.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| We're not going to let fact checkers determine this thread.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Forget what you knew about Romney. No, seriously. Please.

I like that one.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Positions now open for Conservative posters.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| It's the Electorate, stupid.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| On November 6th Vote Master Chief.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Don't boo, vote!
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Rebooting itself every 20,000 posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| You call them lies. We call them campaign tactics.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| We're not going to let fact checkers determine this thread.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Forget what you knew about Romney. No, seriously. Please.

Bolded my favorite.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Unemployment at 7.8%, Big Bird accounted for.

Guevara

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Romney's already cut two cushy gov't jobs: Lehrer and Big Bird

or

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Big Business Yes, Big Bird No

Drudge siren

Drudge siren

California in play as a toss up state?

Hanity siren

Hanity siren

Obama rolling out new energy policy in California, war on cars begins with bang, rest of country to follow?

Is a single debate really enough for people to forget everything Romney has planned, said and done? My mind is full of fuck.
Moderates: Romney's just saying what he needs to win the election. I'm sure he'll govern as a moderate.
Hardliners: Romney's just saying what he needs to win the election. I'm sure he'll sign off on what the party demands.
Undecided: Romney strong! Obama weak! Grrplnng Bloop Duhr

Averon

Is a single debate really enough for people to forget everything Romney has planned, said and done?

When you essentially disavow your entire platform for 90 minutes on national TV and give vague assurances with no specifics, yes, you can. Romney lied and flip flopped his ass off Wednesday night. And it worked. Obama was clearly unprepared because he thought Romney would actually have principles and defend his proposals in an honest debate. Obama learned the hard way the Romney will say and do whatever it takes to win.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Look, I like Kosmo, but I'd cut GOP talking points posting.

When you essentially disavow your entire platform for 90 minutes on national TV and give vague assurances with no specifics, yes, you can. Romney lied and flip flopped his ass off Wednesday night. And it worked.

I doubt it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom