• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Trying to finish Crysis 3 still, then on to finishing MGR and then SimCity to tie me over to Bioshock Infinite. A lot of games to play this March!

lightsky2xpn1.png

antitrop

Consoles will never hit that IQ, though. Even in 6 years when we're beginning to talk about the next-next-generation of consoles (if such a thing will exist), the Crysis 3 shots in this thread and the other will still be impressive.

Considering Crysis 3 shots basically look like hyper-detailed paintings, they are almost timeless, even.

Nokterian

This game looks fantastic so glad i double dipped. Double Fine is also doing a great job patching the game. Also using the new Steam uncompressed screenshot future.

iTxcqv7T8iFK7.png

i8774cSKZx7SA.png

AndyBNV

Nvidia
What supersampling bits do you use for Nazi Zombie Andy? Can it be done with the default bits?

It can be done in-game, a feature I'm seeing more and more of (Trine 2, Brutal Legend, something else recently). I tried to go for a higher-res, but without the Titans I'm waiting on I was running out of VRAM.

Sethos

Banned
It can be done in-game, a feature I'm seeing more and more of (Trine 2, Brutal Legend, something else recently). I tried to go for a higher-res, but without the Titans I'm waiting on I was running out of VRAM.

Ah sweet, think I might pick it up then - See what my two titans can do.

Thanks.

Lime

Great shots, AndyBNV. :)

Not very impressive shots, Spazznid (but I understand that it's an "old" emulated game) ;)

Just loaded up an old save for fun today and was greeted with this lovely scene. I'd forgotten just how amazing this game looks, even now almost two years out.

iJEAU4jDQX3rO.png

Top Bottom