• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

ManBearPanda

Neo Member
I don't chime in a lot, but if people are taking questions to ask at 343, ask them if they've got any plans to do a Halo 3 and Reach playlist consolidation in the near future. I believe they said they would after 4 shipped but we've not had any news of it since.

Arnie

MP stuff. Set expectations to "huh, not bad." Or in Pizza terms one slice of NY pizza and a coke, but for two people.

I just ordered a pizza and a can of coke from a place in London called 'NEW YORK PIZZA'.

Interested in the panel, right now dissection details and post-launch rumblings are more attractive to me than the game itself, unfortunately. Would love to hear more about this imminent ranking system, although I've been banging on about the need for a ranking system for so long that it's eventual arrival feels somewhat tepid.

Most likely.

They just hinted it was coming out PAX east, no specific date, but since Halos panel is today, i would assume its today.

My pipe dream is that Forge World 2 is actually expanding on the first (adding a Waterworks cavern under Paradiso, etc.) but also introduces a new editor as a Forge companion coinciding with TU2 known as Arsenal, which would let you make your own weapons (with some baked-in restrictions depending on category) to some extent and allow you to modify damage, firing rate, faction, and so on.

So quick heads up for US GAF. (since i know this thread has Sherlock fans)

Steven Moffat's fantastic 6 episode series Jekyll is up on Netflix, I think its a new addition because iv not seen it before.

Its in the same vein of Sherlock, Dr. Jekyll in modern day London with a secret society on his tail.

Its absolutely on my must watch list

Arnie

I got a leaflet for that through the door but the game was such a disappointment I didn't want to spend money on an equally disconcerting dinner.

So quick heads up for US GAF. (since i know this thread has Sherlock fans)

Steven Moffat's fantastic 6 episode series Jekyll is up on Netflix, I think its a new addition because iv not seen it before.

Its in the same vein of Sherlock, Dr. Jekyll in modern day London with a secret society on his tail.

Its absolutely on my must watch list

I'm UK GAF but I didn't know this existed. Thanks.

Is it on iPlayer?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
My pipe dream is that Forge World 2 is actually expanding on the first (adding a Waterworks cavern under Paradiso, etc.) but also introduces a new editor as a Forge companion coinciding with TU2 known as Arsenal, which would let you make your own weapons (with some baked-in restrictions depending on category) to some extent and allow you to modify damage, firing rate, faction, and so on.

lol. Not today. But you will probably be OK.

Nowise10

Im pretty interested though what they mean by the future of Halo 4 Multiplayer.

Is it going to change drastically? I don't get it, and I would assume its somewhat worthy enough if they have a panel talking about it.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Hey, little ceasers is decent and super cheap. Plus its close to my house. They also have great italian cheese bread, guaranteed to close your arteries.

This, very distinct taste and they balance their ingredients well. Wouldn't choose it over Dominoes though.

Also, putting sesame seeds on the crust seems to be a thing among pizza joints here in Vancouver, and it's awesome.

I got a leaflet for that through the door but the game was such a disappointment I didn't want to spend money on an equally disconcerting dinner.

I'm UK GAF but I didn't know this existed. Thanks.

Is it on iPlayer?

Doubtful its old (came out in 2007) might be on UK Netflix.

Tawpgun

Me and Duncan are gonna try tweeting and stuff. No reserved row this year but poker faced is a champ and was in line for 2 hours and we got 2nd row seats

m23

I'm pretty sure they would have provided us with a link if it was being streamed. I wasn't expecting it to be streamed anyway considering how all the previous events went.

CyReN

BF_Vbx5CAAEmVn1.jpg

BF_VjU0CQAAJqmU.jpg

panel room.

Top Bottom