• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
4Cj6UrPl.jpg
Watanabe should get a haircut. :/

cajunator

Banned
RekMY6F.gif

Anything with Yuno.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry. Yuno is my weakness.
goddamn Hidasketch gifs should come with a warning.

Jex

Darker than Suou 2

Fugitive Suou gonna fugitive with some great fights that were better than a lot of the ones last season. Something tells me I should have watched the OVAs/specials first because holy shit Hei has been through quite a lot since I last saw him.

I generally prefer release order to chronological order, for just about any multi-part work.

Tatami Galaxy - 08

Damn you MC!
I have to agree with Johnny here, you had a pretty nice moment there.
The
true identity of Keiko-san
was obvious since the start.
These three last episodes were really nice, I wonder where the story will go now.

Westlo

JoJo 20

Holy shit that was like amazing, there was like actual animation in this episode, my mind was just blown.....

Oh yeah and the episode itself was great, but actual animation... my mind is full of fuck.

Nanoha StrikerS 9 (rewatch)

iq7qQAOhi0EUO.jpg

The Time Administration Bureau apparently got their hands on the first season and A's DVDs

Decent episode with finally a resolution to Tiana being reckless about her training, which includes more much needed development in adult Nanoha. Now why is Fate such a boring adult, huh Masaki?

Branduil

I generally prefer release order to chronological order, for just about any multi-part work.

Generally, but DtB 2 makes even less sense in release order. There's no good reason to not watch the OVAs first, especially since they're better anyway.

Tatami Galaxy - 09

This episode was awesome.
I Always knew Ozu-kun was the better character.
Instead of searching
for someone responsible for his life going wrong
like the MC, he was
living his life the way he wanted.

Jex

JoJo 20

Holy shit that was like amazing, there was like actual animation in this episode, my mind was just blown.....

Oh yeah and the episode itself was great, but actual animation... my mind is full of fuck.

I like how pretty much all the responses to episode 20 are exactly the same. It just goes to show that, unsurprisingly, having actual animation makes a great deal of difference. It's both a testament to how well David Production has adapted the work in spite of their limited budget/talent and to their failure in not being able to reproduce that quality consistently.

Jex

Generally, but DtB 2 makes even less sense in release order. There's no good reason to not watch the OVAs first, especially since they're better anyway.

There's no good reason to watch Darker than Black 2 ever but if you're going to embark on that journey then I say you deserve what you get.

Articalys

Meanwhile, over on Twitter, Opn is making the claim that he knows a guy who finds accurate simulcast leaks every season, and this guy says Funimation will be streaming Date A Live and Attack on Titan, despite the earlier MBS reports about the latter. Now he's just backed the claim up with proof of images hosted on Funi's site.

http://www.funimation.com/sites/all/themes/funimation2//shows/attack-on-titan/key-art.jpg
http://www.funimation.com/sites/all/themes/funimation2//shows/date-a-live/key-art.jpg

Funi has simulcast announcements coming up in a few hours, so we'll see.

------------------------------

And to join the other TBS show, Crunchyroll also picks up Oregairu -- My Teen Rom Com SNAFU. One-week delay, just like Photo Kano.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...to-stream-my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-anime

Mature

Meanwhile, over on Twitter, Opn is making the claim that he knows a guy who finds accurate simulcast leaks every season, and this guy says Funi will be streaming Date A Live and Attack on Titan, despite the earlier MBS reports about the latter. Now he's just backed the claim up with proof of images hosted on Funi's site.

http://www.funimation.com/sites/all/themes/funimation2//shows/attack-on-titan/key-art.jpg
http://www.funimation.com/sites/all/themes/funimation2//shows/date-a-live/key-art.jpg

Funi has simulcast announcements coming up in a few hours, so we'll see.

------------------------------

And to join the other TBS show, Crunchyroll also picks up Oregairu -- My Teen Rom Com SNAFU. One-week delay, just like Photo Kano.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...to-stream-my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-anime
Neat if true. Isn't it kind of weird that websites like CR and Funi announce/start their simulcasts after the show already began airing? I wonder if that's just logistical problems.

Shergal

Aiura 1

This was very cute and nice. It was also very well done, and pleasant to view and hear.

I welcome the new trend of cute girl shorts with great production. Hope they keep the good work!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Neat if true. Isn't it kind of weird that websites like CR and Funi announce/start their simulcasts after the show already began airing? I wonder if that's just logistical problems.
How could it not be? I doubt they want to announce these things after shows have already aired.

Jex

I'd put it almost all down to the rights holders in Japan wanting something or other before they agree to licence it out. CR certainly doesn't want to miss out on having big, popular shows available for viewing on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom