• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keighley: "Special PSVita worldwide reveal" at 11:50am ET/8:50am PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Announcing a Vita focused presser for later in the week is my bet. Keep it focused on PS4 tonight and not let the Vita news get drowned out.

It's probably a title that's interesting enough to warrant attention by the press but not quite big enough to take 10-15 minutes of conference time. If I were programming the day's events and had something that fit this description, and had to ask "Where does this work best?" my answer might be: "Toss it out just before MS goes on stage. What the hell."

Have any of these last minute Geoff Keighley reveals for ANYTHING ever actually been megatons? Don't get too excited and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

VanWinkle

Nope,
This..

A revised PS Vita Model with R2/L2 and R3/L3 buttons ready for remote play!

All we need is a DualShock4-style grip that plugs into the USB port on the Vita that adds the additional functionality, like this:

jyxmA01P8GD2F.jpg

But they need to show off GT6, LBP3, Beyond, etc. too.

I figure GT6 will get some stage time. Its their biggest IP. But the rest of the stuff can just be a quick highlight reel of how "Great content will still come to the PS3 blah blah blah".

Its been like 7 years since we had a E3 with proper next gen stuff. And greedy as it may be I want that to be the main thing they focus on. So get the PS3 and Vita stuff out of the way ASAP. I would be annoyed if that takes up anything more than 10-15 minutes of their press conference.

Faddy

Banned
FF7 remake for Vita?

It has to be something of this magnitude or Sony is just going to look silly trying to steal thunder from Microsoft.

-OR-

They think Vita is dead for all practical purposes and don't want it stinking up their main PS4 hype train/press conference

crinale

Well if it's price drop and also says worldwide then it doesn't make sense...
Unless if they make it even cheaper in Japan, of course :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom