• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Great Looking Games Weren't Shown During a Conference?

Unison

Hey GAF,

I've been busy this week. I've caught up with the conferences, but that's it. What games are at E3 this year, that weren't featured at one of the conferences?

I imagine collecting a list would be useful to other people besides me.

Post some screens and a video link, if you'd be so kind.

I love you all.

Milabrega

Santa Monica game is apparently being shown behind closed doors only, but its getting a lot of buzz at the show floor. That's about all I know though, hopefully some twitter leaks.

AznSniper

Santa Monica game is apparently being shown behind closed doors only, but its getting a lot of buzz at the show floor. That's about all I know though, hopefully some twitter leaks.

OMG! Hopefully GamesCom! I for one think that Sony pulled some stuff from their E3 conference because of the stupid 15 minute delay to stay within the 2 hour window.

Unison

The Evil Within (Bethesda) seems like a promising survival horror game.

2478779-the_evil_within_reborn_spider_lady.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

Gametrailers Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhYh36H6-U

Several of these games are getting GameSpot demos Wed/Thurs(Evil Within, Wolfenstein, Lords of Shadow 2, Saints Row 4, etc) including an Unannounced Title on Thursday at 1 pm EDT

Drachma

Banned
I know Infamous Second Son was shown in trailer form at Sony's conference, but I can't believe they didn't do live gameplay for it. It looks superb.

VashTS

I see absolutely no coverage of Dying Light on anyone's schedules. The game has a huge banner when you enter e3!!! Why do we not have any stage demo or even a gameplay trailer?!

The only thing I read was a Polygon article and it sounded awesome.

I might have missed it but i didnt see planetside 2 shown. I think that was odd on sonys part being that is a game many ppl been asking for on ps4.

I see absolutely no coverage of Dying Light on anyone's schedules. The game has a huge banner when you enter e3!!! Why do we not have any stage demo or even a gameplay trailer?!

The only thing I read was a Polygon article and it sounded awesome.

Yeah, I'd really like to see gameplay because Techland is very hit or miss and I want to see if the melee can measure up to Chivalry MW. Jeff Gerstmann was pretty hype for it.

Top Bottom