• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Shonen savior you say?
There's only one shonen savior... Or should I say 49?

THAT'S RIGHT, AKB49
nd5lEUo.png

FPND5x3.png

mQi0WoJ.png

Aizo

Banned
X (Vol 2)
So pretty. I don't really like how they introduce new info for the reader like, "Hello _____, you are one of the 7 angels." or "This is perfect because we live under the national diet building!" It's just so odd to imagine the characters talking to each other like that.

Paradise Kiss (Vol 2)
Every time they break the forth wall, it's quite amusing. A character prematurely ejaculates and says, "Is it all right if I come now? We're out of pages... I'll blame it on that." George is so smooth.

Biomega (Vol 2)
Did I mention before, grizzly bears on motorcycles!?! Quick read, and extremely fun.

Articalys

Recently stumbled across A Method to Make a Gentle World. Need more series like this; non-fantasy, more realistic scenarios, seinen/josei, no excessive drama, characters that don't act stupidly.

Jigolo

did anyone read the most recent chapter of op. Gorosei - Donflamingo connection

EDIT: also new manga coming from toriyama

upandaway

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";66727696]I'm eligible for that Virtue's last reward >:)[/QUOTE]
Awww, you'll always be my virtue's last reward, God's Beard.

Beelzebub 210

lol the first place Toujou checks for Furuichi's soul is inside the bathroom.

And I really do like seeing Aoi in her old outfit again.

Ouji no Hakoniwa 1
tumblr_mp2mfn4e8P1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Iwase the butler of the young master Yuzuru ends up chaining the young master who attempts to escape after returning home to steal stuff to sale so he can continue his odd lifestyle. I think its a different premise and such and makes for an interesting situation so I will continue with it. Kind of hope they can reach some middle ground or something, though Yuzu needs to mature a bit potentially, cant live that way.

upandaway

Soredemo 29

Holy crap that was really neat. I noted 3 counts of pretty clever panel workouts, haha. And how many pages was it, like 1053 or something. I feel happy. This manga makes me feel happy.
QVGIh7V.png

Drowsy Kon was the best thing I've ever seen

I can add you, I've been playing Animal crossing recently (just not sure how to set up multiplayer related stuff on it) .
Nice! What's your thinga thing? Mine is 4914-3588-6854

I don't even remember who here has a 3DS

survivor

Banned
Deadman Wonderland 56-67

lmao, what a complete mess. A dull final fight with random explosions and effects followed by a terrible "power of friendship saves everyone" speech.

In conclusion, this is a complete waste of time. Avoid at any cost.

Yay!

So how does this work, I wanna add everyone here... and I think I get a free MH3U I can give to someone here too. Anyone eligible for it?

Is that muvwuv mech designs?

Would add people on 3ds, but I think the only game with some sort of multiplayer component Ill even get is the now delayed until 2014 mario golf...and maybe PKMN (is that still releasing this year?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom