• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the cockroaches in Terra Formars are actually reddish-brown as shown in the cm. That doesn't really mean much about the features, though.

Also I remembered, there was a prominent black character in the second mission. She was kind of a bitch, though.

upandaway

I'm scared to check the site because I still need to catch up, but did the blog scanlating Baby Steps say anything about speeding up? Please say they did.

We're adding FC? What to play? Animal Crossing? :D
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but today I'm tripping in AC every 10 steps or so, consistently. Yesterday I ran around like Usain Bolt and didn't trip once.
Also the game's pretty amazing.

retcon: added banana

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm scared to check the site because I still need to catch up, but did the blog scanlating Baby Steps say anything about speeding up? Please say they did.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but today I'm tripping in AC every 10 steps or so, consistently. Yesterday I ran around like Usain Bolt and didn't trip once.

Tripping? I have been playing this game quite a while (now working for a 498.000 bell for enlarging upstair room) and I don't even know the Villager can trip! He/she can trip? Never happened to me, but then again I never ran since it can screw with flowers/grass, apparently.

Hantsu x Trash 17

This series will probably end up with the most censored genitalia ever featured in a non-hentai before it's over.

Moteki 10

Man this chapter and that lookalike guy especially bummed me out.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

You have bad luck man. Practice your feng shui.

upandaway

Well, don't forget that those people need your FC too!

What's yours, so I can add it later :)
You won't be a very good detective Banana-man, I already posted it 4914-3588-6854

Quoting one last time before I give the code to someone in the promotion thread (I guess in about ~10 hours, so time limit!)
and I think I get a free MH3U I can give to someone here too. Anyone eligible for it?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You won't be a very good detective Banana-man, I already posted it 4914-3588-6854

Quoting one last time before I give the code to someone in the promotion thread (I guess in about ~10 hours, so time limit!)

I am too lazy to check on the page before this :p

I'll add you later when I get back home.

Yea, the whole thing is some racist caricature...was there no editor to point this out? I mean I know it's Japan but still, someone had to see it.

It's totally deliberate. The fact that so many people think it's some coincidental thing is why I love Terra Formars so much. Dry humor presented as over the top humor.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";66856341]It's totally deliberate. The fact that so many people think it's some coincidental thing is why I love Terra Formars so much. Dry humor presented as over the top humor.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense I suppose. It's still pretty damn racist though.

Kurita

Tonari no Seki-kun 27

Wow, we got two chapters? That's crazy.
yWFH5r2.png

exarkun

Breaker: New Waves

Shit is about to get too real. The most basic negotiations I have ever seen! Chances of Shion breaking the hold is at 100%.

Fairy Tail

I expect Natsu and Lucy to become an item by the next 3 chapters. That or someone else is hooking up.

Overall another ending to the arc with no deaths thanks to Ultear.

Interesting that Mavis and others noticed that the Dragon Slayers weren't all that good vs the dragons lol. Can't wait for the crazy power up Mashima will think of.

I have to say that Future Lucy moving on like that was sweet. Also dat hug with Natsu and Lucy makes me happy.

On the note of 3DS FCs.

4167-4676-0871 <- Nintendo please fix this! I'm sick of putting numbers to add friends since the Wii.

wonzo

Banned
Frankenstein by Junji Itou

The story might've been changed to condense things a little bit but this is definitely one of the finest adaptations of Frankenstein I've seen thanks to Junji Itou's incredible art really breathing this to life. Definitely the second best (first is cat manga, always the cat manga) Junji itou work I've read yet.

This came with two short stories at they end. The first one was kinda dumb but the second one was utterly hilarious:

aravuus

This came with two short stories at they end. The first one was kinda dumb but the second one was utterly hilarious:

What the hell lmao, this is from the guy who also wrote Gyo and Uzumaki and so on? I really need to read more of his stuff

Lain

The Breakers New Waves 120-122

Whoa the escalation here is so hot-blooded. I can't wait to see the fight between the two masters.

Akito

Maybe if one of the OTPs like NatsuxLucy or GreyxJuvia kiss during these upcoming chapters I will be.
I bet Ichiya would be involved in any case.

Nisekoi
Paula's about to become friends with the other brat which would ruin her character entirely, it's a shame really.

Village

But are you excited for the 6 chapters of aftermath party we're getting?

Mean while in japan Hiro Mashima has a horrible few days, going raving mad he looses his grip on reality. In this Crazed state he reverts to his baser instincts and for 6 weeks fairy tail was a hentai manga . Weekly shonen magazine makes 7 billion dollars over night

IHaveIce

Banned
Mean while in japan Hiro Mashima has a horrible few days, going raving mad he looses his grip on reality. In this Crazed state he reverts to his baser instincts and for 6 weeks fairy tail was a hentai manga . Weekly shonen magazine makes 7 billion dollars over night
I ain't even mad

DarkMehm

Fairy Tail

Haha, but i have to say that Mashima is a beast of a mangaka for releasing 3 chapters every week 2 weeks in a row.

I really respect him regarding this. He is the most consistent mangaka and never misses a week. He even has 19-20 pages a chapter every week and not 15-16 like most others.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
My friend code is 3179-6078-3540.

I don't have Animal Crossing though. Too busy playing dat Project X Zone right now.

a bird lands on your shoulder

it whispers '1160 9740 3408' and flies away

you wonder what this means

4167-4676-0871 <- Nintendo please fix this! I'm sick of putting numbers to add friends since the Wii.

2621-2866-7240

I forgot I had this posted on my gamefaqs account will add everyone after work

Added you folks. Add me too at 0688-6236-9566, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom