• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Stein3x

9412587234_7fd1dec498_o.png

9412578102_f6ef45750e_o.png

Sethos

Banned
A bit why I'm having a hard time in getting into FNV. Shit's brown man.

I'm trying to unbrown the ground but I'm afraid I'll have to tweak textures themselves.

They interlaced it all the way into the textures? Eugh. Thought it was just a simple filter.

Oh well - Take on Mars

1equ9y.png

2kcuec.png

Wanny

They interlaced it all the way into the textures? Eugh. Thought it was just a simple filter.

Fallouts weakness is simply color palette. It's badly done everywhere : textures, contrast, in-game settings (fog, sky, ambient, lighting).

In fallout 3 for example, you can easily find everywhere values like RGB(100, 200, 100) which makes stuff green. I don't even understand why the artists decided to make yucky choices like that.

Thorgal

Fallouts weakness is simply color palette. It's badly done everywhere : textures, contrast, in-game settings (fog, sky, ambient, lighting).

In fallout 3 for example, you can easily find everywhere values like RGB(100, 200, 100) which makes stuff green. I don't even understand why the artists decided to make yucky choices like that.

luckily for fallout 3 we have the Fellout mod to un-fuck that.

Tenken

Neo Member
Sorry if this is against the rules, but I'm posting for Spazznid, who isn't unbanned till the 5th. He's been snatching shots and staring at them for the past month.

If you can't yet understand the pain, just think that Cinematic Mod 2013 came out, just as he was banned... (He'll be sharing that, and more upon his ban's removal) hehe.

Anyways, the new continent came out, and he didn't want to miss the opportunity to share some shots a bit early, so he asked me to share them in his stead.

9421613568_009743d1f0_o.png

9418856653_333b9e691c_o.png

Tenken

Neo Member
9418852369_e79f804dcf_o.png

9421617998_a77b0da63f_o.png

Like I said, we're not sure about any rules regarding this, but if there's a problem, I'll remove these right away. He'll be back to posting on the 5th, but he's gotten quite the collection since last month.

Thorgal

9418852369_e79f804dcf_o.png

9421617998_a77b0da63f_o.png

Like I said, we're not sure about any rules regarding this, but if there's a problem, I'll remove these right away. He'll be back to posting on the 5th, but he's gotten quite the collection since last month.
As far as i know it is not forbidden to post pictures that someone requested who got banned .

unless you are breaking street dates (which you are not) and post pictures of a game that is not out yet.

Anyway, great to know he'll be back.

Top Bottom