• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

Exentryk

qF0YmCB.png

Mb1hRQu.png

calder

I cancelled some life saving surgery to make sure I wasn't too groggy. I quit my job so I could get Monday off to fully experience it. I left my family to avoid distractions. LET'S DO THIS.

boldstate-hype-trainiqsy1.png

.. actually I only expect the Asia release dates and maybe one or two small game announcemnts, but what the hell I'm always up late and I randomly have tomorrow off so HYPE TRAIN WOO WOO.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Let's NOT forget that Sony confirmed they'll show us something we've all been waiting for... Expect The Last Guardian.

Toparaman

Banned
I cancelled some life saving surgery to make sure I wasn't too groggy. I quit my job so I could get Monday off to fully experience it. I left my family to avoid distractions. LET'S DO THIS.

boldstate-hype-trainiqsy1.png

.. actually I only expect the Asia release dates and maybe one or two small game announcemnts, but what the hell I'm always up late and I randomly have tomorrow off so HYPE TRAIN WOO WOO.

I divorced my wife(u) to see this conference.

Holy shit, this is some music. Wish I still smoked grass.

Completely unrealistic wishlist:

- PS4 release date / price
- New Ridge Racer game
- New Gundam game
- New Dynasty Warriors game
- Yazuka Isshin announced for PS4
- New Atlus game in the vein of Catherine
- GT7 prologue for 2015

Okay that's it for now :)

mollipen

Any good way of watching this on my PS3? Ustream doesn't work in the web browser.

(Seriously Sony... why do you not have a proper event app for stuff like this?!)

Fatbody

"simultaneous interpretation comes after the real voice at the hall"

Sounds like some sort of spiritual proverb.

Horp

Very important meeting at work at 9 AM CET :( (thats in 1 hour 10 minutes).
Luckily getting there only takes 30 mins so if there is some nice announcement at the start...

Top Bottom