• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Boyes is teasing.... something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Hopefully its something to do with that JRPG on Vita campaign that was going on a while back.

Those tweets mention bombs, plural.

Hanmik

time to go full hype mode..

OkVXNJq.jpg

S¡mon;89642189 said:
Everybody here is crazy, thinking that the EU release will be pushed forward to the 22nd of November.

Everybody, Sony, retailers, gamers... they have all been anticipating Greatness on November 29.

You don't change the schedule a few weeks before launch.

Everyones crazy to think that any of these American based twitter accounts give a damn about the EU, even if the release date did get pushed up no one here (USA) would care at all and wouldn't be hyping an announcement like this.

Sorry bro's, truth bomb.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Everyones crazy to think that any of these American based twitter accounts give a damn about the EU, even if the release date did get pushed up no one here (USA) would care at all and wouldn't be hyping an announcement like this.

Sorry bro's, truth bomb.

The internet has no borders.

Tabris

#1 announcement I want (except for FFVII Remake for PS4) is announcing Gaikai BC strategy. I don't care what it costs, as long as I can own the content I buy digitally (just available through streaming).

McLovin

I always found it strange that the playstation brand was known for having a bunch of games near the end of the this generation and all of a sudden they barely have any for the ps4. I'm assuming that since they were ready for their launch unlike the X1 which (I think really intended to launch next year) has more games? Doesn't make sense in my mind.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I always found it strange that the playstation brand was known for having a bunch of games near the end of the this generation and all of a sudden they barely have any for the ps4. I'm assuming that since they were ready for their launch unlike the X1 which (I think really intended to launch next year) has more games? Doesn't make sense in my mind.
Pffftt, who the hell needs games if we can get Antonia fucking Banderas. Deliver on this Sony or kiss your potential customers goodbye.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward

Think we have to be more specific here. I believe there are quite a lot more PS4 games announced overall to date than X1 and some more slated for this year than X1. If you mean first party games at launch, then yes that's true. Although I think post-gamescom the picture of the first party lineups overall going into next year changed again.

FranXico

Microsoft was very efficient at giving people that impression by blowing their load early on in E3 2013, by announcing basically 80% of what's in store, including games that won't come out before late 2014/2015.

Sony did not announce anywhere near everything they have in the pipeline yet, and that's why it looks like they "have no games".

mrklaw

MrArseFace
curious about making any kinds of announcments a couple of days before launch. With the media just hitting the end of the embargo and publishing reviews, why would you further distract them with more stuff?

I guess with all eyes on Sony these next few days you might want to make hay, but the timing just seems odd

Both companies have made similar commitments to first party support over the next year or so, it's just MS has announced more titles.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Sony announced more first party games until the end of 2014 than MS. MS just basically listed all of theirs and Sony didn't - they still have a bunch to announce.

Yes they have fewer at launch, but thats fine with me - I have more than enough to be playing with FIFA, ACIV, Lego, Killzone, NFS, Resogun, Contrast. February and Infamous will be on us before we know it, and Sony will definitely announce new titles soon

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
STOP MAKING THREADS based on pointless Tweets. Can we wait until Adam anounces JRPG Animumu Googoo Uguu~ I'm Left Handed in an hour and THEN make a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom