• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secret Santa 2013 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Amazon stuff should arrive soonish. Then it's time to finalize the thing :)

I feel like a slowpoke when I see all these gifts that already arrived :p

Spacebar

Got a package in the mail today! I'm guessing it's from my SS so I can't wait to open it. I need to pick up one more item this weekend and I'll ship mine out Monday.

Dawg

Your estimated delivery date is: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh my, I hope amazon is wrong and it'll arrive sooner :(((

ido

TT, I truly hope your gifts arrive by Christmas, but rest assured they are shipped!

International shipping is a bitch! Hope you dig your stuff.

Necrovex

Your estimated delivery date is: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh my, I hope amazon is wrong and it'll arrive sooner :(((

In the past, I have always gotten my delivery a few days prior to the estimation. It depends on the sales person, but the likelihood of you getting your item in a timely matter is a good one.

abrack08

Still waiting on my gifts :(

Hey, it's 13 days until Christmas, you shouldn't be frownie-facing yet. It's Secret Santa, not Secret gift-at-the-very-beginning-of-December-ta

Of course, I say this as someone who hasn't sent his TT his gift yet (Waiting for Etsy/Amazon! Not my fault!)

I didn't receive any gifts last year, and not sure if I would this year as well.

But this is fun! I just hope my TT likes my gift, and will try to make it as an annual thing I do on GAF :D

Z59rFmX.jpg
Santa is ready, guys. sending my gift out monday.

Just ordered my stuff from Amazon, will be arriving Tuesday and I'll mail out the following Wednesday.

Pretty thankful this year that my shipping costs will be cheaper and that it should get to my TT relatively quickly.

EEEE! My gift arrived today. I'm not sure which Gaffer it's from, but whoever Daniel C. is -- it looks very promising, and I can't wait to open the presents Christmas morning! It'll be hard not to open the attached note, though. But can't wait!

leftstick

Neo Member
Just ordered my gift. It's getting sent straight to my TT. It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks. Hopefully it will get to them before Christmas.
I also received my gift a couple of days ago! Thanks to my Secret Santa (the card had no name)!

Gifts for my wee Timmy arrived on Tuesday and Wednesday, but due to a combination of Chicago's sub-10 temperatures and having gotten sick, I'll be sending them out tomorrow. I had a nice presentation in mind, but I'd rather everything arrive on time or early. Hope they think no less of me fer it. p_p

..I ALSO RECEIVED A MYSTERIOUS ITEM VIA POST. Came while I was sick, but I can't wait to open it :O

Danielsan

Finally shipped my package today. Though it has to go international it doesn't have to extremely far, so fingers crossed that it arrives next week!

Edit: Also sent Nicoga a shipping information pm.

Now we wait for my TT to receive his/her gift and for me to receive mine. :)

Paper Fox

I just hope my TT gets his gift.

Well I can cross you out as being my SS. That only leaves like a million other people to guess.
I ended up shipping my gift yesterday (a week after I would have liked). Busy work schedule and a problem with the last part of my gift meant I couldn't ship earlier :( Really hoping it arrives before the 25th.

Well I can cross you out as being my SS. That only leaves like a million other people to guess.
I ended up shipping my gift yesterday (a week after I would have liked). Busy work schedule and a problem with the last part of my gift meant I couldn't ship earlier :( Really hoping it arrives before the 25th.

Clever Fox. Now I also know you are not my SS, who has chosen to remain anonymous. Mysterious man show yourself!! So I can shower you with love and thanks.

Also I leave some pretty big hints as to who I am in the package, but my TT haven't posted in the thread in like forever.

Servbot24

Banned
Just received my gift!

Looks like someone from Puerto Rico! :eek:

I'm traveling for Christmas so I'm gonna open it early >:]

Am I supposed to wait for Christmas to post the pics tho?

Just received my gift!

Looks like someone from Puerto Rico! :eek:

I'm traveling for Christmas so I'm gonna open it early >:]

Am I supposed to wait for Christmas to post the pics tho?

I want to know that as well. I had to open my Gift soon because it had some perishables. But I have pics of the box And stuff just waiting to be upload. It even had a cute GAF logo PhotoShop.

Edit: screw it. I'm going to share my Gift. Christmas is just 2 weeks away.

Kaladin

Dear Tiny Tim,

Your package is on the way and should arrive Wed. the 18th. Hope you enjoy. You were fairly easy to shop for.

- Secret Santa

If the last bit for my Tiny Tim isn't here by Tuesday, I'm shipping it regardless. I apologise that it won't be as I intended to present it, but please enjoy it anyway.

besada

Banned
Note to self: don't wait until the last minute to ship internationally -- it's expensive!

Package on its way to my distant Tiny Tim.

abrack08

The etsy part of my TT's gift arrived yesterday, now just waiting for the Amazon portion. It's been stuck in Illinois since December 11th because of the weather :/

wowzors

Just sent my gifts to my Tiny Tim, I hope you enjoy them and am sorry that it will be in two packages, one real gift and two gag gifts :p

Ok so I got a box from Amazon and since I didn't order anything I'm assume it's from my SS lol I don't know if I should open it now or wait though...hmmmm

GhaleonEB

My gift arrived today. (Loved the stickers on the outside!)

The wrapping tore a bit when we slid it out of the box, but my wife patched it up. She did the opening to make sure I didn't see it, so it's still a surprise for Christmas. A few smaller items in the mix, too. Thanks, Santa! Looking forward to it.

The wrapping tore a bit when we slid it out of the box, but my wife patched it up. She did the opening to make sure I didn't see it, so it's still a surprise for Christmas. A few smaller items in the mix, too. Thanks, Santa! Looking forward to it.

Can you show the pics of the box =). I'm surprised about how reserved you guys are.

I feel really bad about the lack of wrapping paper in the gift I sent to my TT ... The CPS doesn't allow any fun. If you are reading this TT, I'm really sorry but I hope you enjoy what is inside. ^^

Ekdrm2d1

Awesome feedback! I put stickers on the gift as well.

Thanks for the posting.

Mike M

Nick N
Last year I thought I was clever with a doctored Zelda screenshot of "It's a secret to everybody" affixed to the box. I was thoroughly shamed by the crazy shit other people did.

But not enough to be bothered to step up my game.

GhaleonEB

Can you show the pics of the box =). I'm surprised about how reserved you guys are.

Alrighty then.

2013-12-14001_zpsc0e02798.jpg

The answer is yes, I do. I'm not fond of wasps, though. :lol

I think it's a (hefty) book and a CD, pretty excited about both. Man, I really gotta step up my wrapping game next year. I'm terrible about really personalizing stuff, I tend to just wrap and ship. The box is awesome.

Mike M

Nick N
Alrighty then.

2013-12-14001_zpsc0e02798.jpg

I think it's a (hefty) book and a CD, pretty excited about both. Man, I really gotta step up my wrapping game next year. I'm terrible about really personalizing stuff, I tend to just wrap and ship. The box is awesome.

Whatever it is, it is clearly full of bees.

Ekdrm2d1

Alrighty then.

Holy cow! That is totally something I would do.

Your SS (or are they calling it TT) is really creative. Good job to the person who created it.

I'd post my box with stickers, just extra cautious. Don't want them to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom