• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A mysterious Atlus site appears (Another?...).

if atlus uses a medical-themed teaser and it's not a trauma center game then please send flowers to my friends and family

Clov

You play as a doctor in Persona 5
No more high school setting confirmed

Could it really be a new Trauma Center though? I can't imagine it would be, but if it was... that would be amazing.

Mesoian

Since this is being teased on Atlus USA's site, it is probably a Western-developed game and not anything from Atlus' Japanese development teams.

Actually, if Sega was having Atlus USA take over some of it's localization projects...

Well, it would be good news for all involved.

This is Atlus USA, so I don't really know if this has anything to do with Persona. This might just be a game developed by their USA branch.

Dantis

Does anyone actually have the newsletter to verify this? It just occurred to me that I'm putting faith in a new member of the Community Thread who may be having a laugh and linking us to an old Trauma Team site or whatever.

I'd check myself, but I may have... uh... unsubscribed July last year in the midst of a tantrum.

Does anyone actually have the newsletter to verify this? It just occurred to me that I'm putting faith in a new member of the Community Thread who may be having a laugh and linking us to an old Trauma Team site or whatever.

I'd check myself, but I may have... uh... unsubscribed July last year in the midst of a tantrum.

I just got the newsletter in an email. There's a little square at the bottom that links to this page.

Aeana

if atlus uses a medical-themed teaser and it's not a trauma center game then please send flowers to my friends and family

Straight up, if it didn't end up being a Trauma game with that imagery, I would be very unlikely to ever forgive them.

5ikN1.png

Yes, it's part of today's newsletter. It appears right on the bottom of the newsletter, as shown in this image.

Edit: Beaten

Dantis

I just got the newsletter in an email. There's a little square at the bottom that links to this page.

Sound.

Just checking I wasn't being made to look like a fool. I do that well enough without outside help.

Curious indeed.

AND THE DAY BEFORE THE PS4 THING. CURIOUS INDEED.

Straight up, if it didn't end up being a Trauma game with that imagery, I would be very unlikely to ever forgive them.

Trauma Team 2.

PS4 exclusive.

Boomaloom.

Top Bottom