• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bladestorm (PS3) HQ Pictures

ram

afterall its some new "kessen" game with knights. not a bad thing, but i had hopes for a dynasty warriors style game.

pictures are taken from an early build (no shadows). this game should be coming out at launch.

llTll

Banned
Newzboyz99 said:
Should be an interesting thread. :D

you know. if some xbox 360 games look like an upgraded xbox games, then i can understand since the xbox is a powerful hardware anyway

but for more powerful hardware than xbox 360 which is PS3 [ to some degree ] to have a graphics like a PS2 game. then that is something i cant understand

to cut this story short. this look like crap

Elios83

llTll said:
you know. if some xbox 360 games look like an upgraded xbox games, then i can understand since the xbox is a powerful hardware anyway

but for more powerful hardware than xbox 360 which is PS3 [ to some degree ] to have a graphics like a PS2 game. then that is something i cant understand

to cut this story short. this look like crap

You should see some actual PS2 Koei game :lol :D

ram

inthezone said:
What is this? A Kingdom Under Fire ripoff?

never played kingdom under fire games again after their first ugly attempt on the rts genre on pc.

it should be like kessen III. you take direct control over some units (reminds on old warhammer pc games) and fight the enemies. you have to plan the battles. if you want, you can (at least in kessen III) take control over the group leader and join the battle in some little dynasty warriors battles (but these were really boring).

Newzboyz99

Losers! My wife has me on lock!
Well if you add tax, it will be roughly $642 for the PS3. $60 bucks for a game. Assuming no extra controller purchase, this baby should set you back oh $702 bucks at launch. Yippie!

PhatSaqs

Banned
getpaidps3joy.jpg

llTll

Banned
Liquid said:
including tax it'll be the best Seven Hundred and Fourteen Dollars you'll EVER spend. :lol Fuck thats a Hawaii Vacation.

700$ give me a hawaii vacation for 1 week?

this is with me for like 5 years.

um no thanks i will stick with my PS3 day 1 purchase :D

but i will make sure to avoid letting anyone seeing this on my ps3 --_--

Liquid

Banned
:lol it was just a comparision to point out how zany this price point is. I mean fuck forget hawaii. You could buy a small used car for $714. :lol

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Newzboyz99 said:
Liquid don't forget the HDMI cable ;)

But those are only like what, 10 bucks?

Cheapest six footer at Wally World Online will run you $50.00.

Kangu

Banned
Watch this thread get 4-5 times more responses than the amazing Heavenly Sword outdoor environments video. Watch it, Watch it, Bam! There it is!

MoxManiac said:
We want next-gen Dynasty/Samurai/Whatever Warriors, KOEI, not this!!!

Supposedly just 15% complete and in development until 2/07 - KEEP THE FAITH!

looks poo. and i didn't like kessen. don't hurt me, ttob. :/

I AM RAPING UR FACE! RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE!

While hoping this game is ROX, not SUX. ;)

llTll

Banned
Liquid said:
:lol it was just a comparision to point out how zany this price point is. I mean fuck forget hawaii. You could buy a small used car for $714. :lol

that depends. if you go out and your face will be ok when you are riding 1981 honda civic for 715$, then yeah go ahead. :lol

" psstt: i will stay on top of you till you buy ps3 :lol "

DAY ONE BABY

Liquid

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
dynasty-warriors-5-empires-20060331034310844.jpg

tony-hawks-american-wasteland-hands-on-20051003024035586.jpg

Three hundred and nighty nine dollars baby.
No Standard HDD baby
No next gen optical disc format baby
$50 Xbox live baby

two can play this game :lol

errr...try posting the new TH where they actualluy tried. :lol

$600 is the new

$400 with this
475.jpg
broken port and this
sega_saturn1.jpg

:lol

to be fair though honestly all new systems have their dogs. sony did this to themselves though and theres no denying it.

llTll

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
Three hundred and nighty nine dollars baby.
No Standard HDD baby
No next gen optical disc format baby
$50 Xbox live baby

two can play this game :lol

go get them tiger :p

honestly though.

PS3 is an amazing console. i am really buying it day 1. i think that MGS4, FF13,VF5, HS, Motor Storm are enough for me to buy the console [ because i really really really want to play them so bad it hurts ]

so. i am there, day 1, PS3 is mine. much how like my ps2 day 1 was me [ went home like lil kid and trying TTT and i was like wow shit wow shit every second, then cleaning the ps2 after 20 mins gameplay and putting a towel on top of it so no dust can go inside :lol ]

ram

urk said:
Sadly, those two shots look much better than the Bladestorm pics.

no and your cheap troll failed miserable.

people should remember, that bladestorm is for the most time a RTS game. you will see the units from the top/top behind) and only rarly encounter such camera views.

Top Bottom