• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More New Gears 4 Xbox One Bundles Announced, $299 & $349 price tags

Chris1

http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/30/xbox-one-s-gears-of-war-4-bundle-options/

500GB - Deep Blue Special Edition - Physical copy in US, Digital in Australia - $299
*Exclusively available at GameStop and Microsoft Stores in the US (and at EB Games and Microsoft Stores in Australia)
Gears-of-War-4-SE-Bundle.png

1TB - White - Available worldwide - Play anywhere code - $349
Gears-of-War-4-Bundle.png

Jawmuncher

Ok......where's black?
Love the Xbox one s, but I'm tired of ms going back and forth on the main colors. Just make black and white standard. So far the Gun metal BF1 is the closest.

- You get screwed if you want both versions and buy at GameStop. They give physical games with their bundles in case anyone was wanting the blue but also a PC version.

I love that deep blue but it just wouldn't go with the rest of my setup. I might see if I can exchange the Xbox One S I just got on the incredible Target deal for the 1TB Gears 4 version though...

This is laziness on my part but it's getting harder not to think about pawning my current 1 TB console off for the S model.

phant0m

Oh you've gotta be kidding me. Literally bought a One S last weekend. I wanted the red Gears console but $450 was too much....I'd bite on that deep blue console though.

Akai__

Just give me a black console already. Fuck.

You can get one, but it requires you to pick up the Battlefield 1 bundle.

Why MS keeps doing this is obvious, but still pretty annoying. Black and White + Glossy/Matte should always be standard SKU's.

Jawmuncher

You can get one, but it requires you to pick up the Battlefield 1 bundle.

Why MS keeps doing this is obvious, but still pretty annoying. Black and White + Glossy/Matte should always be standard SKU's.

It's grey, but is indeed the closest thing ATM.
Battlefield-1-Xbox-One-S-500GB-Storm-Grey.png

Welfare

That blue console looks sexy. $299 as well hmm. Both of these will do big numbers this holiday.

Actually it reminds me of this
1216cb98-324b-4064-82a0-b1b02848df79.jpg

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Fuck, if I didn't own a One S that deep blue + gears would be instabuy.

Logash

I love when competition is fierce. Microsoft hasn't had an Xbox One out without a big fall game included for free in a very long time. If it wasn't for the fact that the Xbox One is dead in Japan I probably would haven gotten one already. Problem is that with no Japanese support they have less defacto exclusives that I like. Still, the XBO is getting more and more enticing

vg260

Maybe they are holding out on the black for Scorpion? To differentiate between the two?

Yeah, my bet is they're holding out on black for the Scorpio. Hopefully it looks similar, because this is arguably the best looking console of all time.

Also, Target deal > waiting for a black Xbox One S.

leng jai

Release date of 1/11? Gross. No idea what is going on with the blue shade though. Here's another photo where it actually looks blue:

Gears-of-War-4-Bundle-Compilation.png

Flux

Release date of 1/11? Gross. No idea what is going on with the blue shade though. Here's another photo where it actually looks blue:

Is it the patriotic duty of Americans to own all three?

So far all the colour variants have been great outside the camo green.

Nice color but one thing that I don't like about these special edition colors is that the entire controller is the same color - specifically referring to the sticks, buttons and triggers. I prefer the black accents and colored buttons, still nice though.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...

I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man
I am a real American, fight for what's right, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

Theorry

Its a shame MS doesnt have a deal with EA with Star Wars games. They would make Stormtrooper version (black and white combined) and when you turn it on, you will hear a Wilhelm scream.

Top Bottom