• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: another live-stream on July 31st

L~A

Edit: presentation over, but nothing really new.

Japanese TV Ad #1: YouTube

「ゼルダ無双完成発表会」を7/31(木)14:00~開催します。ニコ生中継予定ですので、ぜひご覧下さい。豪華ゲストも参加予定!live

Here it is, on Thursday. They say it's to celebrate the game going gold. Link: NicoNico.

List of people who will be there:

- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Eiji Aonuma
- Yoichi Erikawa (Tecmo-Koei CEO)
- Hisashi Koinuma (Producer)
- Yosuke Hayashi (Director)
- Ikubo Haruna (from Morning Susume :p)

Times:

Europe: 7AM
UK: 6AM
USA (East Coast) : 1AM
USA (West Cost) : 10PM (Wednesday)
Japan : 2PM

t1406782800z0.png

By the way, don't think it deserves its own thread, but here's the artbook from the LEs! Yup, it's Lana's book :)

L~A

- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Eiji Aonuma

SARIA

PLEASE
Neiteio, you may want to sit down. I really dont think she will be playable anymore given Lana inherited almost everything Saria could've been. Lana even took the Deku Tree and forest stage. Its a shame that a made up imaginary character took the place of a real character with a lot of history attached when its supposed to be a celebration of Zelda history. I dont think we will get another OoT character. Although we are missing a desert stage and a character attached with that.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Eiji Aonuma

Quite a list. So this is the big final announcement, right? Just in time to watch it while I drink my morning coffee before going to work.

Shurayuki

Just a little FIY:

You can timeshift niconico streams as a normal member (Timeshift = watch a finished broadcast). I'm saying this because there are usually complaints about timeshift being only for premium members in these threads...which is true...for programs that have already ended.
You can "preorder" shows though (10 for a normal member) so if you think you will miss this but still want to watch the actual stream, you can click on timeshift now and still watch it later (30 min after the broadcast finished).

All 0 people who will do this can party now (/^o^)/

random25

Yes...more please!

Though I prefer if someone can record it on Youtube or Twitch. I always get booted out every 5 minutes lol.

L~A

Actual Sheik game footage would be nice.

Possible, but much more likely we'll get Sheik footage before the stream, which will focus on some last minute announcements... If online isn't confirmed there, I think it's safe to assume it won't be there.

I don't think we'll be getting MM or ALTTP characters until Hyrule Warriors 2, but if they chose Manhandla for a boss character, Thunderbird is a definite possibility.

Isn't Gleeok in as a boss? I recall seeing a brief flash in a trailer that had him in it. It sure looked like him. Right at about the 3:15 mark? http://youtu.be/2c8EEXL3L8c?t=3m10s

Or is that Manhandla? It's hard to tell.

I know the chances are looking slim, but I'm still hoping. Agahnim is such a legendary character; I think it'd be a shame if he at least didn't make it in.

Jackano

I like that Tecmo marketing. Their twitter and fb page are pretty confidential and Japan-only but still. Only real con is the lack of music samples but they are doing a great job nevertheless.

Oh, and #TeamTingle.

Golnei

I like that Tecmo marketing. Their twitter and fb page are pretty confidential and Japan-only but still. Only real con is the lack of music samples but they are doing a great job nevertheless.

Oh, and #TeamTingle.

I don't think separate music samples are all that necessary - the 40-second extracts that accompany the character trailers are enough to serve much the same purpose, along with the longer tracks from trailers and such.

L~A

Oh, should mention that's it's Tecmo-Koei stream this time around, not a Dengeki Online one.

And what you've all been waiting since I made this thread... the countdown timer! \ ^_^ /

t1406782800z0.png

By the way, don't think it deservers its own thread, but here's the artbook from the LEs! Yup, it's Lana's book :)

Eolz

Oh, should mention that's it's Tecmo-Koei stream this time around, not a Dengeki Online one.

And what you've all been waiting since I made this thread... the countdown timer! ^_^ /

t1406782800z0.png

By the way, don't think it deservers its own thread, but here's the artbook from the LEs! Yup, it's Lana's book :)

An artbook? Ninty pls give it to me.

L~A

An artbook? Ninty pls give it to me.

Yeah, I'm surprised... I don't remember them mentionning an artbook before, but that's what it is. So, I dunno. No idea if the West is going to get anything... I hope so, but we probably won't learn anything until GamesCom at the earliest.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Yeah, I'm surprised... I don't remember them mentionning an artbook before, but that's what it is. So, I dunno. No idea if the West is going to get anything... I hope so, but we probably won't learn anything until GamesCom at the earliest.

I would honestly be interested in an artbook.

RiggyRob

Come on, where's the patented NeoGAF Belief™?

Early August Direct, let's go.

munchie64

Cool. Hopefully there's some new characters. The more the merrier imo.
Also interested if Miyamoto will have anything to say,

I want the special editions DAMN IT! :(

- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Eiji Aonuma

cool

if this keeps up I will have to buy NicoNico premium :(

Shurayuki

Wait a second. I just brainlessly clicked timeshift and didn't even really look at anything else. Just saw Miyamoto and Aonuma and went 'sure thing'.

Morning Musume (dude, pls, correct that, please, my heart) in my Zelda promotion? *dies a million times*
I don't particularly care about Iikubo but it's something.

cool

if this keeps up I will have to buy NicoNico premium :(

Do you get booted frequently or why? (I don't understand why such a thing even exists)

Jackano

Yeah they talk about the artbook for the first time in last week niconico stream iirc.
And it will surely be mine ahahah!

I don't think west is getting anything outside the DLC codes. Or maybe the Triforce clock.
Chest is too big, artbook idk but probably need a bit of translation even if it's artworks there is always little to do... Scarf is probably somewhat expensive or at least overall that's an expensive Treasure Box.

Maybe NoE will think about something else. We got that blue shell trophy and keychains and book stuff... Now I mention it, I will tweet someone.

L~A

Yeah they talk about the artbook for the first time in last week niconico stream iirc.
And it will surely be mine ahahah!

I don't think west is getting anything outside the DLC codes. Or maybe the Triforce clock.
Chest is too big, artbook idk but probably need a bit of translation even if it's artworks there is always little to do... Scarf is probably somewhat expensive or at least overall that's an expensive Treasure Box.

Maybe NoE will think about something else. We got that blue shell trophy and keychains and book stuff... Now I mention it, I will tweet someone.

Oh, I'm sure NoE will have something... at the very least, a mini-artbook. I don't think the scarf would cost a lot tbh, it's just some cloth.

Nintendo is really pushing this game. Good job. I can't wait.

Actually, it's Tecmo-Koei ;)

Top Bottom