• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
whyyyyw1ji4.gif

Come to Missouri :p

Cuburt

I'm not even optimistic it's coming in 2015. I don't think it's coming at all.

The way they handled this reveal screams "This is a Japanese-only release."

To be fair, this isn't Nintendo handling the reveal, it's Tecmo Koei and it's linked to the debut of a Japanese only movie.

edit: beaten

I'm glad they're using traditional cameras instead of smartphones, but Silent Hill Shattered Memories did a lot of great thing with the smartphone concept.

MarionCB

Hopefully the English movie is better than the Resident Evil ones.

Surely the game is being localised, they keep using Fatal Frame... it's Zero in Japan, right?

Shun

Hopefully the English movie is better than the Resident Evil ones.

Surely the game is being localised, they keep using Fatal Frame... it's Zero in Japan, right?

Yes, yes it is. Project Zero in Europe. At the beginning of the stream they even acknowledged it and the western fans.

If this were JP only, they wouldn't keep referencing it.

chrono01

We need to magically transport an English-speaking person there [or encourage a Japanese-speaking one] to ask about an English localization.

Cuburt

Didn't care much for the Resident Evil movies but they've been successful enough, I suppose.

If it means the game comes out in the West, I don't care too much about how the movie turns out having no history with the franchise.

Top Bottom