• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

um... WHY GOD? Dakota Fanning films her first rape scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoh

December 29, 2006 -- DAKOTA Fanning, 12, who survived a Martian invasion in "War of the Worlds," has endured a rape scene in "Hounddog." Director Deborah Kampmeier, who had to hire an assistant to handle all her hate mail, tells Premiere magazine that Fanning's "mother, her agent, and her teacher/child welfare worker were all present for the filming of the scene, which was carried out exactly as we discussed it."

denzilmantj6.jpg

pic by broadwayrock.

Source

Denzel Washington must be linning up already :/

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
master15 said:
:lol Perfect use of Cruise img

tom_cruise_OK_GI.jpg

"It was this tight."

Yes, I loathe myself for thinking of the caption too...

Snaku

Banned
I hate that bitch. I didn't think I would see anything more intolerable than her spoiled brat ass in War of the Worlds. Guess I was wrong.

Saoh

Xzior said:
I feel a bit ashamed but I laughed a little at this thread...

of course, the movie poster is funny :)

but now it seems that Denzel is not the only pervet bastard who thinks Dakota is hot.

Tamanon

Banned
Who comes up with the idea of making a movie with child rape in it, then says.....hey let's get a "beloved" child actress to do it.

GOOD IDEA! SUREFIRE MOVIE SUCCESS!

Snaku

Banned
Tamanon said:
Who comes up with the idea of making a movie with child rape in it, then says.....hey let's get a "beloved" child actress to do it.

It's like if E.T. was a rapist! :)

drewbarrymoreiet90721ohi4.jpg

Bite the pillow Drew, he's going in dry!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I just noticed the PedoBears in masks in the area with the masked people from Inside Man :lol :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Tamanon said:

Seriously, who's the retarded geniuses who came up with this? How is this even real? WTF were her parents thinking?!

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
Ok, I just IMDB'd this and the movie's called Hounddog and she likes Elvis in it.

Saoh said:
apparently her mom is just A-OK with this! so says the article...

Maybe Dakota Fanning will have an interview on Access Hollywood, claiming how she had so much fun during filming. You know, the usual drivel from those shows.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
LOL Moralists. I support this girl's right to pretend to get raped for lots of money.

It wouldn't be the first time.

temp

posting on contract only
Tamanon said:

You'd think that would make it more poignant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom