• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu keeps calm during a second home invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think word got out that hes a nice guy. All the crazies are on their way.

(CNN) -- Keanu Reeves might need to tighten his home security system. According to the Los Angeles Police Department, the actor's home was invaded two times in three days.

On September 12, police responded to a burglary call in progress at Reeves' residence around 5 a.m. While nothing was taken from the home, a woman in her 40s was detained and later taken to a medical facility for further evaluation, according to the LAPD.

Reeves was home at the time of the incident.

Three days later, a different woman allegedly broke into the actor's home when the gates were left open from construction. Police say they responded to a call that a suspect was trespassing on his property around 10:13 a.m. When officers arrived, the woman seemed to be making herself at home, enjoying Reeves' pool.

That trespasser was found to be "erratic" and was also taken to a medical facility for evaluation. It isn't clear whether Reeves was at home when the second incident occurred.

Both home invasions are still ongoing investigations, and police say no one's been booked for a crime at this point.

A representative for Reeves did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

To be fair the view from that pool has to be nice

Celebrity+Homes+AyzI_-nNm03l.jpg

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I'm pretty sure I remember reading his house has two bedrooms. He said he didn't need 6 rooms, just one for himself and one for friends.

Arcteryx

All things are relative. Guy above said he made 150 million for the Matrix alone. That doesn't look like something a big name actor would be living in.

huh?

You realize that area is where a lot of celebs live right? Everyone from Keanu, Anniston, DiCaprio, etc.

Check out his neighbor with the basketball and tennis courts, https://www.google.com/maps/place/9...2!3m1!1s0x80c2be9ecad59f8f:0xb6c01576a68c32bd
http://www.bing.com/maps/#Y3A9NDcuN...yMENhbGlmb3JuaWElMkMlMjBVbml0ZWQlMjBTdGF0ZXM=

LQX

Yea, it might be the time to get a gun or two or at least a sword as the word might be out he is an easy target. That nice guy shit can only go so far.

To be fair the view from that pool has to be nice

Celebrity+Homes+AyzI_-nNm03l.jpg

I would think an house that cost millions would not be so damn close to another house and have more free-space around them. I guess the insides makes up for that.

studyguy

I would think an house that cost millions would not be so damn close to another house and have more free-space around them. I guess the insides makes up for that.

That's basically LA though. Welcome to California where your modest 1bedroom 1 outhouse apartment would buy you a mansion in another state.

see5harp

Yea, it might be the time to get a gun or two or at least a sword as the word might be out he is an easy target. That nice guy shit can only go so far.

You would think that but if it's in a desireable city shit is expensive. Something like that in S.F. would probably be 5 million if it had a view. Even places in orange county an hour outside of L.A. are millions if they are up in the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom