• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Target sure is confident a Majora's Mask 3DS remake is coming.

BY2K

Membero Americo
http://alwaysnintendo.com/majoras-mask-3ds-confirmed/

EYesgmH.jpg

http://gbatemp.net/threads/i-think-...ly-confirmed-majoras-mask-for-the-3ds.368831/

Riki

Cross posting:

This seems very fishy.
The TAG is wrong and so is the Item Search Screen.

I wouldn't bet on this being true just yet.

To clarify, I mean both are missing a DCPI (which all Target items need) and neither are standard format.
I'm not sure if it's that totally different in Canada, but it just seems very strange.

You can easily make a fake tag like that. And the Item Search screen doesn't clarify that it's MM.

The location of the tag (90-5-1) is also suspect. Since that's pretty much an impossible location for any part of a Target store.

I doubt this is real, there's no reason it should be. I don't think a 3DS MM would be close enough to ready for retailers to be preparing for it, not with zero announcements made.

One day though, the real thing will exist.
Believe

MilesTeg

Banned
MM3D this holiday would make the holiday lineup much stonger. Kinda weak as is. Still holding out hope for Nintendo direct with a holiday release date.

Bsigg12

I don't think this stuff is that hard to fake.

When it has a MOD location, the series of numbers in the bottom left of the tag, it means it is a tag printed from a mod made from the home office. Also, you can't print tags for items that aren't in the system.

It is most likely a mistake though. It happens from time to time with mod tags.

zroid

Banned
Well the 3DS lineup has seemed pretty weak for the holidays... and they were obviously focusing on Wii U during E3...

can't stop believin'

Luigi87

I am inclined to believe the article number is probably real, but that the game necessarily isn't (as much as I'd love it to be).

I've worked at Target in Canada since we opened, and we initially South Park the Game labels for months when we opened (just as an example).

Obviously the game didn't actually come out until a year later, but still.

starmud

what version or software is that PDA running, because... kind of want, but the toggle key removal and relocation is awful >____> so cal hasn't received the iOS roll out, which may be the software revision this PDA is running.

the numbers are jargon, a date under the DPCI is bizarre... the DPCI also pulls nothing on our system. until i can pull this up myself i take this as a price acc TM screwing around.

Luigi87

what version or software is that PDA running, because... kind of want, but the toggle key removal and relocation is awful >____> so cal hasn't received the iOS roll out, which may be the software revision this PDA is running.

the numbers are jargon, a date under the DPCI is bizarre... the DPCI also pulls nothing on our system. until i can pull this up myself i take this as a price acc TM screwing around.

Spring 2013, but Target Canada uses a different OS than Target US from my understanding. Apparently the company that develops it in the US won't license it to Canada or something.

In fact we only just got the ability to change On Hand counts in-store around April.

Hatchtag

Banned
It'll be announced at the December Nintendo Direct February Nintendo Direct April Nintendo Direct E3 August Nintendo Direct!

starmud

Spring 2013, but Target Canada uses a different OS than Target US from my understanding. Apparently the company that develops it in the US won't license it to Canada or something.

In fact we only just got the ability to change On Hand counts in-store around April.

whelp, there we go... target canada knows more :)

i remember reading that canada will get a completely different PDA upgrade versus our iOS update. its very clean/modern looking, even if it is gimped compared to the u.s. stores functionality ;____; the struggles of target.

Joeku

I work at one of these up here in Canada. I'm gonna look up that article number in the morning.

And 90-5-1 Is totally a valid location; usually it refers to a weird endcap fixture but occasionally otherwise.

Top Bottom