• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Target sure is confident a Majora's Mask 3DS remake is coming.

Shaanyboi

Banned
you can't just do these things
Sometimes, people just 'do things'.

joker_nurse.jpg

Mortemis

Banned
I would drop everything the day this comes out. Please be true.

Only 3ds games I'm buying the rest of this year is Smash and Pokemon, a third game won't hurt. Pls Nintendo.

Does Target usually get DPCIs (don't know what they are called in Canada) for items that haven't shipped yet? I haven't worked for the company in over a year so things may have changed. Back then we couldn't look it up until it was actually in stores.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
3DS needs a surprise early Fall release.

gosox333

1. Go to that Target and ask about the game after seeing sticker
2. Have a hissyfit customer tantrum when they can't sell me the game
3. Force Target to have Ninty release the game in order to obtain my customer satisfaction

You're welcome everybody.

Pulling my post from the other thread.

Probably August.

I didn't know 2015 marked 15 years for MM. That would be a great time indeed to release the remake.
I won't get my hopes up from those pics though! Plus, once the end of August hits, I'm going to have a meaty backlog for the rest of this year. So I don't mind waiting next year for MM, where it will be extra special by celebrating it's 15th year anniversary :)

Target stores in Canada look as empty as if the world were going to end in 72 hours, so I'm inclined to believe this as true.

I'll be surprised if it even sells enough copies to justify the anticipation.

What does this even mean? How do sales justify anticipation? Whose anticipation? Mine? Because it only needs to sell one to justify that.

People need to stop giving such a damn about sales and just play some fucking games.

/rant

Hoping for a surprise announcement weeks before launch.

Banned
Was gonna make the thread, but I forgot I was juniored.

My kind of target with that kind of thinking :)

OoT 3D announced June 2010 and released June 2011. That's a whole year we knew about the game. Does anyone think that they would change that time frame to something so short as a few months to have it released this year? Back then they needed interest for the failing 3DS, but now they could easily announce and release by the end of the year. What does the rest of the year look like for releases? There isn't much on my list

jackal27

Banned
No way is this coming out this soon. Also, used to work at Target, this is easy to fake. Still, 3DS needs more games this holiday season despite some solid 3rd party offerings alongside Smash and Pokemon. Hopefully eShop can spice things up.

OoT 3D announced June 2010 and released June 2011. That's a whole year we knew about the game. Does anyone think that they would change that time frame to something so short as a few months to have it released this year? Back then they needed interest for the failing 3DS, but now they could easily announce and release by the end of the year. What does the rest of the year look like for releases? There isn't much on my list

Professor Layton v Ace Attorney in August
Theatrhythm in Sept

Oct- Smash, Pokemon Art Academy, Fantasy Life

Nov. is Pokemon and I guess Persona Q?

Professor Layton v Ace Attorney in August
Theatrhythm in Sept

Oct- Smash, Pokemon Art Academy, Fantasy Life

Nov. is Pokemon and I guess Persona Q?

August is too close.
September is too close.
Nothing is going to get near smash in October.
Same for pokemon in November.
December is holidays.

I don't like the odds of this year. However, I would completely believe a February release next year. I really wish they would just say something already... Unless they are holding it to be the zelda release of next year. Who knows when Zelda wii u will be finished

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes give me hope that Nintendo is willing to revive not necessarily series highlights among the overall fanbase.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Fairly easy to pull off small scale Target employee prank? I think so. It's not impossible to create fake entries is it? Then again, the game needs to happen sooner or later.

Top Bottom