• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NAMBLA is real 0_o wut ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just when i think south park goes to far turns out its real

Those were my thoughts exactly. I watched the episode of South Park thinking it ws just another of their absurd episodes. Then I became a Howard Stern fan and heard this segment on one of his many 'best of' shows. Sickening. You should hear their answer machine message.

Howard: Would you do me a favor and kill yourself?
NAMBLA member: Howard, you told me to do that two years ago.
Howard: And you still haven't done it. You won't do anything for me. I have to do everything for you.

LOL! When was the original broadcast of this? Was this when Howard was still good?

2/9/00

I still enjoy the show these days but I do miss the earlier Sirius years when sal was in making a cock out of himself every other day.

Ultima_5

yup. does anyone remember when jon stewart would make fun of them all the time? that's when i realized they were real too

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
yup. does anyone remember when jon stewart would make fun of them all the time? that's when i realized they were real too

That's where I first heard of it, but I had no idea what it actually was until today.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
2oqGS.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
What's wrong with it?

Marlon Brando was a great actor.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm actually shocked at how many people here didn't know NAMBLA was an actual organization.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I'm very curious what happened to this guy now. I really hope he's locked up.

EDIT: Oh my God, Allen Ginsberg was a NAMBLA supporter? I'm so heartbroken now. That's disgusting.
I think you should find out why he was a supporter before being heart broken, right? Actually, the video WoodenLung linked to mentions his reason for being part of it, I think.

Still, I think of it like an AA-type of group. I'm not sure, though.

SJRB

Gold Member
Is NAMBLA also an acronym from a videogame or movie? It sounds super familiar for some reason but I never, ever heard of this organisation in this context before.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Unfortunately it is real and pedophiles exist. The Howard Stern interview is not real though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom