• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 20th Anniversary: Greatest Soundtracks Compilation

so-beautiful.gif

Especially dat MGS1 theme...

heyman_zps774749c1.gif

No seriously, dat Uncharted theme ;(

Of all the modern themes, this is the one that is closest to giving me vibes on the level of the PS1 sounds.

so-beautiful.gif

Especially dat MGS1 theme...

heyman_zps774749c1.gif

Also Crash. Never knew Crash would work orchestrally, but now I want a damn PS1 concert.

The song after Crash was Tekken right?

Ma dayz. Really loving this stuff. I liked that they played the ICO theme

Holy shit I totally guessed that was the ICO theme despite barely playing the game lol.

dugdug

Banned
Either I missed it, or they really didn't include a Silent Hill song. Bastards!

Was great otherwise. We are old as shit.

That dude that can play trumpet and saxophone and trombone and violin and cello and guitar and god whatever else is boss. I play tenor saxophone myself and while it's not a difficult instrument to learn I never felt dedicated enough to learn other instruments so mad props to him.

Not saying it's hard to learn multiple instruments, but it's not easy either and takes time.

edit: wait, Destiny, really?

bonkeng

Damn, cant believe its been 20yrs. The memories of playing mgs, ff7, tomb raider, crash. I feel so old now :-(

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
So I heard Skyrim in there which I find ironic considering the PS3 version of the game is pretty messed up...

The video is really damn good, though. Very well done.

Top Bottom