• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 delayed one week ;_;

5b176aaed4338a96ca2f83e1b610ae0b.png

New gameplay videos, release date info for Resident Evil Revelations 2

Thanks to rockman zx for the heads up!

Nemesis_

I participated in a Producer Q&A earlier this morning and apparently the campaign won't have online co-op, only local. Unless you're playing Raid, which can be played online.

JayEH

I can deal with it though I was planning on getting the disc which is now coming out the same day as Type 0...

Bardiche

It's sad to see such little hype for this game. This game has Claire, her appearance alone makes this game worth a purchase.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wait so this whole game will be out over the course of a month? I'm so confused by the pricing.

JayEH

Wait so this whole game will be out over the course of a month? I'm so confused by the pricing.

5.99 for each weekly episode
24.99 for the whole season plus two bonus episodes and Hulk as a raid mode character
39.99 for the disc (that comes out the same day the last episode launches) which has every in the whole season + new costumes + wesker playable in raid mode + new raid maps

...I think. You basically need a mini Watch Dogs like spreadsheet to understand everything.

hatchx

Banned
It's sad to see such little hype for this game. This game has Claire, her appearance alone makes this game worth a purchase.

I even liked the first revelations but I'm having a hard time with this one. It looks really awful, I may have given it a second look had it been an early 360/PS3 game, but we are in a new generation and it only took one glance at PT and Bloodborne to realize Revelations 2 looks dated.

24.99 for the whole season plus two bonus episodes and Hulk as a raid mode character
39.99 for the disc (that comes out the same day the last episode launches) which has every in the whole season + new costumes + wesker playable in raid mode + new raid maps

...I think. You basically need a mini Watch Dogs like spreadsheet to understand everything.

Cool. Hulk smash puny zombies.

This is incomprehensible news. I cannot take this. I am screaming at my wife from the roof. I climbed up here after slapping my kid for asking "what's the big deal?" Stop the world, I want to get off. I feel the ice cold shadow of God's turned cheek. We have been forsaken.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

$15 premium for the disk and COSTUMES? wtf

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
This is incomprehensible news. I cannot take this. I am screaming at my wife from the roof. I climbed up here after slapping my kid for asking "what's the big deal?" Stop the world, I want to get off. I feel the ice cold shadow of God's turned cheek. We have been forsaken.

what in the actual fuck

Yeah man, I'm in the EXACT same boat.

Namikaze

Meh, I was planning on waiting till March for the disc copy anyways. Not in any rush to play this and I want that extra content.

Top Bottom