• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Underground members! Rogue Galaxy PIRATE FLAG and demo coming!!!

DMczaf

I got it today too.

The demo disc was in the folded up poster, with no case. When I opened the poster the disc just fell out.

Aeon712

I already have the demo but wouldn't mind getting another one for the poster. Here's hoping they send me one.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I'm guessing manabyte posted this because it reminded him of Treasure Planet?

Kittonwy

Banned
ManaByte said:
Keep an eye on your mailbox:

Playstation Underground gimme gimme!!!
angry.gif

I would like to know how PlayStation Underground decides who gets what when they send things out.

I always get the ****ing $5 off coupons for Circuit City. Yay.

OatmealMu

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I would like to know how PlayStation Underground decides who gets what when they send things out.

I always get the ****ing $5 off coupons for Circuit City. Yay.

I always, always get the things they send out. So I know how you feel.

OatmealMu said:
I always, always get the things they send out. So I know how you feel.

No, I'm saying I normally miss out on the cool PSU stuff. Like demos and things. I know I am on their "list," but I think there are different "lists." Like, the really cool PSU members, and the not-so-much PSU members.

OatmealMu

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
No, I'm saying I normally miss out on the cool PSU stuff. Like demos and things. I know I am on their "list," but I think there are different "lists." Like, the really cool PSU members, and the not-so-much PSU members.

I'm really bad at being a dick. :(

Kittonwy

Banned
SHOTEH FOCK OP said:

If you're Canadian, you would usually miss out on quite a bit of stuff, I know because I'm Canadian and that's what usually happens to me and it sucks.
angry.gif

I only just received my PS3 brochure; so on one hand at least I'm still regularly getting things, on the other though I'm unsure if that suggests a lag in their delivery to Canada or at least me.

jiggle

Still dont' ahve one. I always get my freebies from them really late though.

Only just got that (OMG)glossy PS3 brochure from them, last week.

jiggle said:
Still dont' ahve one. I always get my freebies from them really late though.

Yeah, that was something else. It was like a BMW brochure or something. Gorgeous.

Too bad I can't find a damn PS3 to actually buy. Nice job, Sony.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I got mine today. The "demo case" turns into a poster....neat. So you get a poster and a flag

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
Who gets what: When you sign in, they often ask what genres you are into. That might be the sign. Of course, if it's something like, the Resistance dossier (which I got), it might be because you've expressed interest in the PS3 OR because you're with the PSU.

Mrbob

I want mineeeeeeee.

I'm a huge Level 5 fan, hooked up with the underground, and haven't seen mine yet. Sony sent me some PSP informercial style pamphlet instead two days ago! Bah!

B.K.

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:

I miss the good stuff from them too. I've never gotten any demos from them. All I ever get is the little booklets or the coupons. A couple weeks ago, I got a cheap 20 page book about the PS3 and the games coming out for it.

I've gotten a couple of demos for the PSP. Some soccer game and Gangs of London (which convinced me to stay away from GoL). And a T-shirt.

I guess that it's nice that they tailor their marketing to each person, but I think it would be better if they simply sent everyone a demo with 4-5 games on a disc every 6 months or so.

jiggle said:
Ah perhaps it was really just recently sent out for everyone then if a couple of us just received it. I had assumed perhaps I just got mine late. (It is quite nicely glossed I must agree.)

ant1532

Banned
anyone in FL get this yet?

Ugh, I hope I get this. I missed the Ratchet multiplayer thing since my age was too young. Changed that back then though, so I hope I get this.

Phthisis

I got the demo from Gamestop today when I went to pre-order. Keep your eye on the other GAF for an "official" hands-on of the demo in the next couple days.

But with my time with this game back at E3 I already know it's pretty kickass.

Phthisis

I just spent a good amount of time with the two different demo scenarios. The art direction has some huge Skies of Arcadia vibes coming off of it. HUGE.

My excitement was multiplied tenfold.

Snaku

Banned
I might get around to playing this next year. GI wrote a rather favorable review, they gave it a 8.5, 9. I guess the changes, and additions to the US version paid off.

painey

they seriously need something like this for Europeans.. most I ever got off sony was a free PS2 demo disk and Spiderman 2 UMD

Top Bottom