• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

samurai commando: mission 1549 -- best movie ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
based on this clip alone, i am going to shout a resounding YES:

http://onlinemoviepromo.com/player.php?id=663

apparently it comes out on R2 dvd next month...!

4-25-samuraicommando.jpg

calder

There was nothing about that clip that wasn't pure great.

Bonus marks for the junior guy on the tank reacting in the absolute dumbest way possible to what he see's happen. :lol Of all the ways to mishandle the situation, he stepped up and raised the bar for idiot cannon fodder everywhere.

BudokaiMR2 said:
I think I saw this in a tsutaya the other day...different boxart but seems like the same idea.

I should rent it.

Yeah, I've been noticing this on shelves too, can't wait to it with some English subs,

Those army guys are right idiots and deservedly cannon fodder, why not shoot at the enemy before you get surrounded by them? (although I guess if you're in a tank and they have arrows, they wouldn't be too bothered)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone else seen this? I finally watched it last night and after such anticipation, I found it to be one of the worst movies I've seen. Not bad in a good 'Snakes on a plane' kind of way, bad in a 'straight to video'.

The concept was perfect and the movie had great potential, but terrible cinematography and clumsy editing (or possible scene cutting for the Western release) left the story disjointed with no particular feelings for any of the characters.

Damn my imagination for hyping this movie so much inside my head.

aku:jiki

Yeah, the concept was awesome, execution not so much.

I do like that actor that plays the samurai that ends up in our time, though. Don't know his name but he's in a lot of movies and I dig him.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
lmao, those samurais probably shit their pants when they say that chopper coming up over the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom