• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I really want a Ninja Turtles game like Batman:AA or AC

• Thread starter Deleted member 8095
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Could you imagine running through the streets and leaping up at down buidlings as the fearsome foursome? You could be restricted from areas until Leonardo creates the proper piece of equipment to get past your obstacles. All the Turtle villains could be in it! Side missions could have you stopping people from getting mugged and whatnot. Of course, it would have to be dark like the Batman games. I would pay good money for it!

Skilletor

I really want a Power Ranges game like Batman: AC.

Could you imagine Zordon calling you like Oracle while Rita Repulsa tries to conquer earth?

Each ranger could have its own DLC challenge maps.

Skilletor said:

Could you imagine Zordon calling you like Oracle while Rita Repulsa tries to conquer earth?

I like where this thread is going.

Gravijah

Skilletor said:

green ranger to require an online pass?

I really want a ________ game like Batman:AA or AC

Could you imagine ___________? You could be restricted from areas until _________the proper piece of equipment to get past your obstacles. All the ___________ could be in it! Side missions could have you __________ and whatnot. Of course, it would have to be dark like the Batman games. I would pay good money for it!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hell yes! I love the idea. Four player co-op, please.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Gravijah said:
turtles is dead, holmes. you will get a shitty beat 'em up and like it.

If I knew how to block people I would block you. TURTLE POWER FOR LIFE MOTHER FUCKER!

I guess the game would have a little more fighting than detecting.

Slamtastic said:
I really want a Pony game like Batman:AA or AC

Could you imagine a game for little girls played by adult men? You could be restricted from areas until Pinky Pie creates the proper piece of equipment to get past your obstacles. All the cutie marks could be in it! Side missions could have you shitting glitter and whatnot. Of course, it would have to be dark like the Batman games. I would pay good money for it!

Gravijah

WinoMcCougarstein said:
If I knew how to block people I would block you. TURTLE POWER FOR LIFE MOTHER FUCKER!

I guess the game would have a little more fighting than detecting.

when i think of ninja turtles i think of the fighting game. then i think of konami. then i think of the konami jingle.

:'(

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Gravijah said:
when i think of ninja turtles i think of the fighting game. then i think of konami. then i think of the konami jingle.

:'(

Those games do bring back some amazing memories. Unblocked!

Fou-Lu

WinoMcCougarstein said:
Could you imagine running through the streets and leaping up at down buidlings as the fearsome foursome? You could be restricted from areas until Leonardo creates the proper piece of equipment to get past your obstacles. All the Turtle villains could be in it! Side missions could have you stopping people from getting mugged and whatnot. Of course, it would have to be dark like the Batman games. I would pay good money for it!

I think you mean Donatello man. I mean, are you a turtles fan or not?

Patapwn

I say HELL YES! And what's stopping you from making this?

This is all you bro... you got this. And I'll support you 100% (as long as I don't have to pay any money)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ichor said:
I think you mean Donatello man. I mean, are you a turtles fan or not?

Oh damn it, I did mean Donatello. Fuck.

Adam J.

The Arkham style combat would be perfect for TMNT. It'd also be cool if in the sewer hideout there was an arcade cab that is a fully playable 2D beatem 'up starring those frog brother dudes.

alphaNoid

Banned
I want a Ninja Turtle game like Battlefield 3. Armies of turtle warriors, classes, hell even half shelled jet pilots. Imagine.

Platy

alphaNoid said:
I want a Ninja Turtle Calvin & Hobbes game like Battlefield 3

6xQ1w.jpg

Slamtastic said:
I really want a Young Money game like Batman:AA or AC

Could you imagine Being Lil Wayne? You could be restricted from areas until Drake makes the proper piece of equipment to get past your obstacles. All the Young Money Crew could be in it! Side missions could have you Play Nicki Minaj and whatnot. Of course, it would have to be dark like the Batman games. I would pay good money for it!
Fixed

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Patapwn said:
I say HELL YES! And what's stopping you from making this?

This is all you bro... you got this. And I'll support you 100% (as long as I don't have to pay any money)

Ok, here is some preliminary concept art:

turtles-1.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
zoner said:
A Darkwing Duck game would be better

Hell yes, I would totall buy Darkwing Duck: St Canard... City?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
subversus said:
Turtles are dead. They belong to 80-90s.

*cries*
Come on... it's not like any of the various TMNT revivals have been "childhood raping" awful. TMNT is actually in a pretty good place in terms of how they handle the brand. And they seem to be willing to bring it back every few years...

Takao

Banned
I want a Beyblade game that's like Batman. Can you imagine Tyson punching the same ugly guys in slow-mo? 8/10 scores confirmed.

subversus said:

*cries*

Someone has never watched the 2K3 show.

There's no way you can watch the non-Fast Forward seasons and be able to say that.

TheOGB

Banned
TMNT game like Arkham City?

That would kick shell
Well, now I'm gonna go kill myself

But I would totally be down with Darkwing Duck
and/or that Young Money game

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't there supposed to be a dark TMNT movie in the works? Maybe it'll spark a good game!

subversus said:

*cries*

Turtles are still thriving for 80's property. There is a new comic out now that up to issue 3 and a shitty looking cartoon is going to be on Nick next year.

But back to the topic at hand, a Darkwing Duck game would be pretty damn sweet.

Slamtastic said:
I really want a MCDONALDLAND game like Batman:AA or AC

Could you imagine GRIMACE FURSHADERS? You could be restricted from areas until HAMBURGLER STEALS the proper piece of equipment to get past your obstacles. All the FRYGUYS could be in it! Side missions could have you IMPEACHING MAYOR MCCHEESE and whatnot. Of course, it would have to be dark like the Batman games. I would pay good money for it!

Hey, it really does work!

Takao

Banned
WinoMcCougarstein said:
Isn't there supposed to be a dark TMNT movie in the works? Maybe it'll spark a good game!

I doubt that. Nick bought the property and plans on relaunching the franchise with a new CG cartoon next year. Rather than be like the 2003 series, it's supposed to be more like the 80's series.

Kimosabae

Banned
Platy said:

If there's anything my cynical, bitter, sarcastic ass considers sacred in this world; it's Calvin and Hobbes. Best believe I will burn any building housing plans to develop a C&H video game before pre-production even got off the ground.

graywolf323

Kimosabae said:
If there's anything my cynical, bitter, sarcastic ass considers sacred in this world; it's Calvin and Hobbes. Best believe I will burn any building housing plans to develop a C&H video game before pre-production even get off the ground.

I'd help you

Anth0ny

Skilletor said:

woah

WOAH

Top Bottom