• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Nintendo Switch Launch Lineup

C2D-v0TXgAAEI8G.jpg

Legend of Zelda BOTW
Super Bomberman R
Skylanders Imaginators
1.2 Switch
Just Dance 2017

LordKano

I don't think it's the whole launch lineup because they're missing already announced games (mostly indies). I think it's just the games that have been showed in the presentation.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I don't think it's the whole launch lineup because they're missing already announced games (mostly indies). I think it's just the games that have been showed in the presentation.

Like what? Maybe they don't have even an year set for launch?

liquidtmd

Banned
I own a PS4. There are currently about 20 games for 2017 on it I am keen on.

If I considered Switch as a second gaming device, there's only two games listed on here for 2017 I'd be mad keen on (Zelda and Mario)

Appreciate there's stuff not on here but this isn't the most attractive line up to be sure.

Plum

So bad. I need to find the strength to wait on Zelda and buy this when there's more games to play on it.

My inner conflict between playing it on Wii U day one at 720p with FPS drops or playing it on Switch a while later at 900p with a more stable frame-rate is strong.

Can we have a sweepstakes on how soon after launch for a) price cut/retailer discounting and b) who'll be the first retailer to stop stocking it in the UK?

Ho Ho Ho

TheMoon

It's called Europe btw.

Great pace of heavy hitters.

You'll be less shocked when it misses 2017 like Mario probably will.

Summer sounds like a good time to get the Switch though, with Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Zelda all at once.

Mario is not missing 2017, don't be silly.

You'd have thought they'd at least have Skyrim ready by the end of Spring.

Either way that's a pretty dire launch lineup, one game I would be interested in playing until MK.

Chris1

Can we have a sweepstakes on how soon after launch for a) price cut/retailer discounting and b) who'll be the first retailer to stop stocking it in the UK?

Ho Ho Ho
My guess is asda stop stocking it first. They dropped wii u so fast in my local and they don't seem to care about video games as much any more (their website is awful now when it comes to gaming)

Splatoon 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Oddysey
Sonic Mania
Super Bomberman R
Steep
Puyo Puyo Tetris S
Disgea 5 Complete
Xenoblade 2

Solid first year for me overall. Hoping a bit more gets revealed close to launch though.

wildfire

Banned
So Skylanders is a launch title.

Fast RMX, Rime and Disgea are making western territory releases in the following 3 months.

I only care about 1 of those games but this does help alleviate some concerns about the launch window. What is slated for Japan and US combined is sad.

Hasney

Sweet, Zelda and Bomberman.

No idea why Disgea, Rayman and Puyo Puyo Tetris are missing launch since they're not in the US

Kazooie

Banned
Just going to buy at Christmas and will pick up Splatoon 2, BotW, MK 8 and Mario. By then the price for games/accessories will be acceptable.

Certinty

Worst lineup I've seen personally.

At least with the PS3, 360, PS4, XO and so on we had a lot of multiplats at launch.

Top Bottom