• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Fluffy Bluff Galaxy Music

Cygnus X-1

I usually don't open new threads, but I just discovered how awesome is this music track. Oh, of course I can listen to it while playing the game and you can do it too, but somehow with all the sound effects and while one is occupied playing the game, it is quite difficult to appreciate it as it really deserves.

Please fully enjoy it: Fluffy Bluff Galaxy Music

Ah, of course I know that the entire ost is pure magic. Consider this thread as you were on a soft seat in a theater.

348kpsn.jpg

BTW, the JPN OST comes out this month from the JPN Club Nintendo for those who might be interested in picking up the official OST.

Apparently it also comes with some sort of commentary as well!

Still waiting for my copy!

Crumpet Trumpet said:
I really don't like this theme. I feel like it tries too hard to be Gusty Garden
I find myself agreeing with this. I actually find it kind of annoying.

So weird, as I normally LOVE Mario music :/

Oh, and yeh, Melty Monster all the way.

upandaway

ILikeFeet said:
Fluffy Bluff sounded a lot like Wind Garden :lol
Everything in Galaxy 2 sounds like Wind Garden.

But it's a good idea in my opinion. I always liked it when games take one theme and shape it around the game. Banjo Kazooie had a good thing going too.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Haters gotta hate. You're all fucking mad if this track and consequent galaxy didn't make you smile.

Fluffy Bluff was awesome. Anybody who thinks "bluh bluh it sounds too much like gusty garden bluh bluh i'm a doo-doo head bluh" can bite me.

ultron87

I should probably play this at some point. It's sitting in the Wii, but other games distract me away.

MNC said:
This. Sounds odd to say, but Gusty Garden does a better job.

Well Gusty Garden is one of the greatest video game tracks of all time, so it isn't surprising.

EmCeeGramr said:
Fluffy Bluff was awesome. Anybody who thinks "bluh bluh it sounds too much like gusty garden bluh bluh i'm a doo-doo head bluh" can bite me.

Yeah it is really great. Another song i'd like to give love to is-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJGIFEJS7E

It's really catchy, especially around 1:19 when the shift in the melody begins. I don't expect that many people particularly like this song though... I realized I did when the song hit it's peak as I was swimming underwater and heard it in that "watery" way the music dynamically changes.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Cygnus X-1 said:
I usually don't open new threads, but I just discovered how awesome is this music track. Oh, of course I can listen to it while playing the game and you can do it too, but somehow with all the sound effects and while one is occupied playing the game, it is quite difficult to appreciate it as it really deserves.

Please fully enjoy it: Fluffy Bluff Galaxy Music

Ah, of course I know that the entire ost is pure magic. Consider this thread as you were on a soft seat in a theater.
How did you separate the music from the game?

Top Bottom