• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second Housemarque PS4 Game "biggest project we have been working on"

Shin-Ra

Digital Gathering exclusive interview with indie developer Housemarque

Tommaso: That said the other PS4 project we are working on is the biggest project we have been working on so far
Kong: Back in September last year you released a RESOGUN introduction video, but right at the end (just before one of your colleagues was conveniently interrupted and attacked by the lurking zombie, I don't know why he didn't just headshot him in the first place) there was word that you had a new title coming to the PS4? Was this Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition or is this the "other PS4 project" you spoke about earlier?

Tommaso: We realized afterwards that that video gives away A LOT more than we initially intended. Luckily people failed to put the pieces together, I guess. At that point we knew that Climax Studios was working on the PS4-PSVita ports, but the video wasn't referring to those, so I'd suggest you start watching it in loop until you have a eureka moment :D

Tommaso: It's all there, really

Kong: I'll have to re-examine the video and get back to you on that then, but can you give us a genre or code name for your upcoming PS4 project then? Or perhaps a one-liner that describes it in general?

Tommaso: Nope, sorry. We are not speaking about that until reveal. And we are not 100% sure when the reveal is yet

Kong: Oh come on, I won't tell anyone haha

Tommaso: I can say it's gonna please (and surprise maybe?) most of our fans. It's not a driving game! That I can say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rozWHFW6eUQ

What did we miss?

• No zombies
  • 'Splosions
  • Space

Stardust..?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Half Life 3
IC1YApz.jpg

EGOMON

After Resogun i am going to buy every game from these guys day 1 i don't care what it is i KNOW its gonna be goooood :)

MilesTeg

Banned
Hard to see this as anything other than Dead Nation 2 but I don't know. He said it would please most of their fans, and I don't think a sequel would do that.

MilesTeg

Banned
Im gonna throw out an insane suggestion that will make most people laugh their ass off.

Cool Boarders 4.

Well there looks to be all kinds of references to some of their old games there. Not that they made Cool Boarders but looking at their games developed they do have experience with snowboarding games.

I caught the corn flakes too... wonder if it means anything. I really hope it's a new IP, even though I'd totally be okay with Outland 2 =)

CDV13

Looks like maybe one of their games had a demo disc in a box of cornflakes.
That's what it looks like

Yea if anyone could find out what that game was....I feel like that has to be the clue. It's separated too not to be it.

Top Bottom