• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amagi Brilliant Park|OT|From the director of Hyouka (2012 AOTY) and the author of FMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
iFoLwWarAjASr.png

Title: Amagi Brilliant Park
Simulcast: There isn't one so figure it out yourself
piratehat.png

EDIT: Well better late than never, http://www.crunchyroll.com/amagi-brilliant-park
Airing Date:Thursday nights on TBS(in Japan) unless there is Women's Volleyball
Main Website: http://amaburi.jp/animation/

Staff:
Director: Yasuhiro Takemoto (Hyouka, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu/The Second Raid, Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, most of Lucky Star)
Series Composition: Fumihiko Shimo (Infinite Stratos, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Clannad)
Music: Shinkichi Mitsumune (Utena)
Original Creator: Shoji Gatoh (Full Metal Panic)
Character Design: Miku Kadowaki (Beyond the Boundary)

Main Characters:

0620_kanye-west.jpg

Kanie Seiya -
An egotistical douchebag who becomes the manager of a theme park. He has a past as a child prodigy entertainer.
gun_still3.jpg

Sento Isuzu-
She has a history being a soldier in the magical kingdom. Can summon guns from her body.
queen-latifah-to-perform-at-super-bowl.jpg

Latifah Fullanza-
The ex-manager of the park. Kanie has a childhood connection/past with her.
Why Should I Watch?

Did you like the bare asses in Fumoffu? Well then you're in luck. Takemoto is getting back in touch with his roots and is helping KyoAni rediscover the path from long ago. There's also some Rollercoaster Tycoon stuff too so that might be cool. Besides, this is the closest you're getting to a fourth season of Full Metal Panic.

http://sakuga.yshi.org/data/ec6f5196221b0483cb71ff169b1d4858.webm

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No simulcast? Whaaaa-? Are we back in the dark ages?

Soma

Amagi Park Ep 01

4QJgwPf.png

Yeah I dunno.

Trying to go into this without any preconceived notions but I just mostly found it kinda average and hollow besides the obviously very competent production quality. Maybe the premise just isn't for me but I'm not finding any of the characters all that compelling right now and the comedy wasn't doing it for me. For all the banter of "KyoAni is dead!", "KyoAni found its way!", et all, I find it too middle of the road to warrant any of that at this point.

It left a better impression on me than the manga did so maybe that's something hopeful.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-1
This is much faster and a bit better than I expected. I've read the original manga (not the new one that the anime is based on) and a few things struck me in regards to pacing. It covers about the same amount of material as the first chapter of the manga but it feels quicker at the same time. I think that's due to the heavy emphasis on quick cuts that Takemoto uses. There are a lot of quick cuts, more so compared to Fumoffu. The show jumps around from place to place and time to time. I think that gives it a quicker feeling than what you would normally get from the same material. It's very much quickfire jokes played off for contrast which work when showing how awful the park is. Sonicmj1 pointed out about the visual storytelling and I think it works really well in this context as the stuff Sento is saying about the park is being flat out contradicted right in front of the audience. It works not only in establishing the setting but also characterization in that the audience appreciates how deadpan and emotionless Sento is.

I think Takemoto really wanted to establish the park as its own character and how it looks before Kanye takes over, so there is more focus on the park than expected. I would have liked to have seen a map of the park so I know the attractions and their locations in relation to each other but that's probably nitpicking. On the whole though, there isn't that much characterization of Kanye but I think the show does enough for the audience to understand not only his point of view but his personality as well. I'm not sure if they're going to tone down how much of a narcissist he is compared to the manga so that should be interesting to note. The show/director himself seemingly cuts off the character when he starts to go on(it happens twice in the episode), so that might be a way to reduce how annoying the MC can potentially be.
There's some sound direction that I want to note such as in the opening scene. The frequency pitch creates a sense of tension and oppresion which the visuals alone don't really accomplish. I like the music, it's a bit jazzier than I expected and from what you typically see in shows nowadays. I think that 'jazzy' component is largely due to the brass in the OST. I really liked the piano piece when 'Kodama Seiya' was introduced, that was far and away my favorite piece from the episode. The piece right after also was pretty good in that there was this eerie feeling to it.

Another thing that I want to mention is the lighting, I much preferred the evening shots as there was a lot more atmosphere to them but there were some good use of self-shadows such as Sento's face during the bus ride, that helped to convey her emotions despite her being as deadpan as usual.
ibcQd1wjbr2HXX.jpg

Pretty clever storyboarding with this shot. It's a typical symbolic 'person is trapped' shot but I wouldn't have thought to use the legs of the table considering their shape, how wirey they are, and how low the camera has to go to make this work.
The drama should be interesting to play out as they tweaked a number of things seemingly compared to the light novel. The first being that the queen is seemingly isn't blind here. That still might be the case but she doesn't seem so, which is good as on top of the other shit stacked on her(in the LNs), I thought it was too much. The other thing is that there is some sort of prior connection between the queen and Kanye which I never got the impression of in the manga, it might be in the light novel though.

The ass shot is there but it's handled 'quicker' than I thought. Like Kanye doesn't stare at her ass for a good five seconds. So in a way that again is a bit different from the manga, as here his response seems much more human/organic.
It should be interesting going forward to see how much they go into the actual economics of everything and the extent in which the show is going to play up the lewd aspect.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nichijou was my favorite KyoAni show of all time, up there with Clannad AS.

Since then... its ranged from boring to downright dreadful.

First episode of Amagi was refreshing in a good way.

cajunator

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park 01

Best KyoAni show since K-on.
Every girl is a cutie, especially the princess. The premise is weird and fun. the music really fits the atmosphere of mystery and adventure. This really could be like RCT the anime and Id be fine with it but there seems more to it under the surface. So far I really love this a lot. Far more than other recent KyoAni shows surely. So much hasnt been told yet. So many possibilities. Will it be a let down? I dont know, and I honestly dont care because Im having too much fun already.

Branduil

Amagi Brilliant Park 1

Takemoto really is trying his best to direct our thigh-high socks off. It's a shame he has to attempt it with fairly weak material. The foreshadowed KEY-esque magical drama promises to be dreadful at least.

Puruzi

Banned
Watched the first episode. I enjoyed the comedy, and Sento has some nice life and hometown, so I'll continue watching this.

Andrew J.

Episode 01

Looks like another inoffensive Kyoani school dramedy. The premise could go to some genuinely interesting places, but I bet it won't.

Butts.

It's not Hyouka, but Takemoto is trying his damnedest to try and make it something good. I hope he can keep that up, but I fear the story falling into super generic territory.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Took me a while to realize why Kanye West and 50 cents is in character section...
wellplayed.gif

Anyway, i enjoy this show. The animation is gorgeous, the editing is great, soundtrack is okay.

Will follow.

Reversed

OP of the year.

I didn't know Kyoaniland was made by the FMP director, cool.

I think the bare butt tracked more attention than the kiss, lol.

Viridian6

Cute girls and magic? Feel like Gatoh is phoning it in.

Anyway the anime itself is very well done. Can't stop watching the opening.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-2

So I felt the direction and storyboarding wasn't as strong as in the first episode but it all still flowed pretty well. I thought there were a number of shots that weren't exactly optimal or interesting when conversations were going on. One for example had a shot of Latifah's head while she was talking and it was essentially a still frame. The other was the conversation on the bus where they were just infodumping for the most part. I think there were definitely some animation cuts in the episode that were better than the stuff in episode 1 though. The lighting so far has been fairly decent in setting up mood/atmosphere and the animators have really utilized shade to properly convey emotions.
The show did an acceptable enough job of establishing the mindsets of the characters and also fleshing them out by a sizable extent. I thought Kanye's initial reaction after the meeting was well earned and also you could get a good sense of Sento's desperation despite her still being monotone by a large extent. There was a particular shot with her head against the door that reminded me of something out of Hyouka actually. Another couple of shots I liked was Chris Tucker handing over his business card as it gave the impression of him looming over you and the other shot was when Kanye started giving his speech. There was also some stuff with the writing that really helped explain the context of the show and why Kanye was even being involved.

One thing I'm sort of mixed about is the music in the climax of the episode. I get what they were going for but I don't think the music was a good fit for the scene, in that the song choice was 'too loud' in that it is competing with the character. I do think the storyboarding and animation in the scene were topnotch though.
The anime is going at a faster pace than I expected, as I thought the climax in this episode would have been held off for the 3rd episode, however I guess there is no reason delaying the inevitable and the show might have been seen as dragging its heels.

Oh and the show totally is Restaurant Impossible but with a theme park.

Fuck it might as well post in this thread. It'll be all the better if the show crashes and burn and we can all cry together.

Amagi Brilliant Park 02

I'm fairly entertained with the show. The quality of the animation is probably clouding my judgement a bit, but the plot isn't nearly as terribad as I thought the first episode was going to make it be. As long as they stick with fairly normal methods to save the park, I could dig it.

In this episode we learn why specifically they went with the protag, and it's partially because
they've already tried getting actual experts/managers, and all of them quit so he's their final hope
. I like that the protag is being realistic about the prospect of saving the park. I disliked that they had to introduce typical executive Mr. The Man Bringing You Down, who proceeds to be plot device and
give them an ultimatum on how much they have before the park closes, not to mention his leer and comments about how they're all losers. Let's not forget he also came to protagonist when he needed the push to come back to insult him and push him towards the losers
. It's fairly standard and I couldn't expect much out of LN writing I guess.

The mascots were the highlight this episode, I loved how each had their personality. The goat being almost the wiser of the three, then the pink dog being a womanizer, and moffle being Professor Snape. My favorite one is Totodile, which looks exactly like Totodile only the spikes are black instead of red or w/e the colors are in the Pokemon. The character of Moffle is being set-up a bit too hard as the disapproving ally who will slowly warm up to the protag and eventually maybe defend him if the rest of the people lose confidence in him or some shit like that.

Dandere girl got a bit more personality this episode as when we see her desperation. That's good and all, but the protagonist continues to be the more interesting character. In terms of fan service we didn't get much besides the half naked element girls.

Over-all the show is doing pretty good so far. It won't be Hyouka, but it's gonna be better than Chuu, Chuu2 and KnK. And isn't that all we wanted?

Enron

Banned
2 eps in, this is total shit.

I was never a kyoani fan, but this makes me sad for them.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkin' dropped

Branduil

Amagi Brilliant Park 2

Eh, it's okay. And normally "okay" would be okay, but I can't help but feel like there's wasted potential in this. For one thing, if you're going to have magic powers, you could do a lot more with mind-reading than they've done so far. Best moment was definitely Kanie's Glengarry Glen Ross speech.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't know about you guys but I'm hyped for the coming episodes.

I don't know about you guys but I'm hyped for the coming episodes.

I'm at the very least looking forward to them, it hasn't been terrible like Chuu or as forced as KnK with the glasses shit.

Though I might be missing a joke in this post, I never know with you guys.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-3
The park really is a shithole. Kanye should take his own advice and just shut the place down. I've never seen a group more apathetic about their own demise. These fuckers don't want to work on Fridays? Really? One of your potential busiest days but you want the day off to lounge about? Also the park closing at 5 is another baffling decision. The previous managers were all idiots. One thing I hope the show goes into more is the financing. It's apparent he park is near broke too and that limits the options Kanye has for stuff like advertising but I would love something like a hard break down. That said, the show seemingly isn't about the nitty gritty of management. In that way it separates itself from something like Shirobako. The anime is definitely more about the comedy and entertainment value. While I would have wanted some hardcore business stuff, I can't blame KyoAni or Gatoh for not doing spreadsheets or Gantt charts. So the show seems to be trying for this surreal feeling in that there are elements of reality but it's also fantastical at the same time. For example the kid bring a little shit falls into this surreal category in that I'm sure that has happened to a mascot but it's also blown up in a way to let the fantasy part come through (such as the mascot one-shotting the gangster or memory erasing bullets). It's that sort of balancing act that reminds me of Full Metal Panic, in that instead of military/school, we have fantasy/theme park. Both sort of contradict each other but they also play really well into each other at the same time.
I think Kanye has done an acceptable job of 'managing' the park so far. The reason I put apostrophes around managing is that his job isn't so much as managing but rather something akin to PR. His singular focus is getting people into the park and for them to keep coming back. He's not so much interested in budgeting or employee satisfaction, both critical aspects of quality management. Due to the situation, he's made the correct call to focus more on shorter gains. That's why I'm fine with stuff like the bikini advertisement in that the deadline calls for something to immediately pull in your customers. Kanye doesn't have the budget or time to launch a revamped PR campaign focusing on the improved quality and state of the park. Instead, doing seemingly stupid shit like "Hey dads/pervs, come to our park to see tits and ass" is a much more effective short term strategy combined with the discount ticket prices. Kanye needs to try every single gimmick he can think of to get those visitor counts up. They're currently at less than 250 people a day when they need an average of 3,125. That's a big ass jump.

The viral video was a pretty clever idea and not one I would have immediately thought of. I remember Gatoh saying that he had conducted interviews with actual park employees and so I imagine some of those Youtube comments would probably mirror what an actual park employee must have wanted to do on a few occasions.

So far, the thing I've really liked are the character interactions. Things like Fumoffu knowing that he's being a douchebag and acting inappropriately but still can't stop himself, feels somewhat human. The characters have a sense of self-awareness that I feel is missing in many LNs and anime. I think my favorite scene in the episode was when Sento was trying to participate in the toasting but the other mascots had already taken their cups back. Small moments like that are really nice for me as it shows not only her more emotional side, as she was embarrassed, but also helps establish the mascot trio as being a core group of friends.

I'm really mixed on the backgrounds. There are a number of shots that are decent, none have been outstanding, and then there are a number that are very substandard for KyoAni. I understand a lot of that is due to the production scheduling but it really stands out in this season where the background art is flat out phenomenal in Your Lie in April or FSN. That said, this episode had a number of really great cuts. The episodes have these 'spurts' of really really high quality animation and then go back to a 'normal' level. It's a bit jarring at times but I think the contrast works for some of the jokes. The actual episode direction was pretty flat as they could have done more with the kid kicking Fumoffu.

As for that cliffhanger, I wonder if they're going to make Latifah blind 'in' the show compared to the LNs and manga where it's background info prior to the start of the series. It might be a way of putting some focus on her as right now Sento is clearly hogging up all the scenes(which I'm more than fine with).

Branduil

Amagi Brilliant Park 3

itUj0kUf04LUL.jpg
idxm1lUUSdmgw.jpg

i6JRSI5R8SNC3.jpg
ix5WHMdC3A9OG.jpg

It's a bad sign when your anime has dinosaurs and it's still not very good.

For an anime with such an unusual premise(narcissistic teenager has to save failing theme park), it's disappointing how much this feels like every anime ever. The lack of any humor that's actually derived from the process of running a theme park is such a missed opportunity; a big part of that it the stupid "magic" aspect which removes any realism the show might have had. I can't help but compare it negatively to a show like Shirobako, which manages to be funny while presenting an entirely believable picture of how anime is made.

To be honest if Hyouka didn't exist there's no way I'd still be watching this.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-4
ibnU95OiaibHUc.jpg

Well damn it.
This was far and away the best episode of the four. I don't think the comedic direction was as strong as the first episode but the comedic material itself was really solid. There wasn't really any Fumoffu/Kanye fighting as the two seem to have come to an understanding. This instead was a much more melancholic episode than the first three.
This episode was really all about Sento and her own problems/issues. It's clear that Sento was a very large, if not the major, reason why the park was going under. The show not only established how Kanye is a good manager but also how Sento was a bad one. Both leads are in large ways, the products of their upbringing. Sento is a soldier through and through and so she has problems trying to convince or sway people to do what she wants. She expects people to obey orders without question but she also knows that she's a failure in leadership. She really does feel like a female Sousuke at times. I found her reaction, to being outshone by Kanye and essentially told that she's deadweight, to be surprisingly normal. She wants to help out but she knows she's useless and so when a competent person shows up, it only highlights her own flaws that much more. The ending of the episode did give her at least one victory under her belt so she doesn't seem completely useless.
One thing I like about the show so far is that Kanye has already fucked up a lot. He's apparently very good at managing but he also makes mistakes. Most shows I feel would have set him up as a god character and might have him stumble down the road later in a big dramatic moment. Here however, the show does point out that he's not a miracle worker and the park isn't exactly skyrocketing even with the changes implemented in the last episode. I'm not sure what to make of his
fear of heights as it seems it's a big plot point related to his mother and possible emotional trauma there, not to mention the big ass dragon lurking in the park
. I loved his big speech moment at the bottom of the stairs as it wasn't for Sento but more for himself. That's why I was fine with the bad laugh because he was forcing himself to laugh at himself. I also liked how he didn't apologize for his earlier remarks, I feel most anime protagonists would have said that they were out of line or whatever. I do think the transition after the speech was a little awkward though.
I was starting to get annoyed with the repetition of the tracks in the OST but then the final one at the end of the episode made me smile. Those saxophones man. There wasn't anything really stellar on an animation standpoint other than Kanye' big speech. I do think there were a number of smaller moments but they stood out due to the direction and atmosphere moreso than anything related to the animation.
I though Pedotops was my favorite mascot but after today's episode I think it goes either to Tirami or Totodile.

Amagi Brilliant Park 4

By far the best episode so far. Largely because it toned down most, if not all, of the shitty comedy and focused on character development. The somber tone of the episode mixed with the music was a pretty good job on giving me as the audience the idea of what the episode would be around. Then they drove it home with the multiple scenes in the rain, with rain being used as a symbol of chaos and depression in plenty of media. It is also doing a fantastic job in reminding me that Kanye isn't the Jesus Christ of geniuses and that he is pretty much a newbie at managing and will most likely make plenty of mistakes, as seen in this episode.

The episode largely dealt with 50 and her issues as a character, continuing to expand on her character outside of the dandere beauty with giant breasts they wanted to tell you about in episode 1. Their scenes of conflict in this episode were definitely the highlight of the show so far. I was hoping the show would just forget most of the magical and past crap and just focus on park management and character development on a set of incredibly flawed characters. But of course that was too much to ask and we have stuff like
"did we meet when we were younger?"
and the scene at the end where
a dinosaur is waking up because fuck you mgmt geeks

Seriously if this show is accomplishing something greatly it is making me wish the west had a similar show about a failing park needing to be managed by a newbie with a group of misfits. Because at least if it were a drama it'd most likely keep away a lot of this crap.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-5
This was without a doubt, the craziest bankruptcy story I have ever seen. Straight out. Molotovs, orcs, moles, a NEET, and an unemployed dragon. There also might have been either a TTGL or Attack on Titan joke. Good fucking lord. This was the best directed episode yet, and possibly the best episode as a whole. There really weren't any weakspots and the humor was topnotch. This is what I expected out of a Fumoffu sequel.
There wasn't any character development this episode and instead it focused on an 'Indiana Jones style' serial. This was the best storyboarded and animated episode of the first five. There were effective uses of alternate designs such as wavy lines or the mascots getting really fearsome during the fight bits. There were some great fighting cuts and reaction faces. Oh man the reaction faces were top tier and there were a lot of them. Even the cheap background art tied into the episode really well.
One thing I've found really interesting so far is that almost all of Kanye's strategies haven't really worked out. In fact, it's kinda driving home the speech in the first episode in that it's not easy to trick kids. The timer is dwindling down and nothing Kanye has done has driven attendance numbers anywhere near where they need to be. Still, even in this episode you can tell how Kanye and the characters have grown closer. They didn't fight each other but rather worked as a team throughout, also Kanye is listening to them more often as well.
igtiIr9Q5NYkI.jpg

Kirito is that you?
Something interesting is that the bankruptcy stuff is from the 2nd book so it looks like the show is just going to use whatever material it has. The episode staff was a mix of KyoAni veterans and rookies such as; 石川知佳 (the scriptwriter) who I can't identify anywhere and the storyboarder, Takuya Yamamura, in that he's been there for awhile but only recently starting storyboarding.
Fucking amazing. If they can carry this through then the show has really hit its groove.

Amagi Brilliant Park 5

I guess this episode was the confirmation that I need to start enjoying the show for what it is, instead of what I wanted it to be. If they can spend a whole episode doing Indiana Jones fantasy adventure, and solve their monetary problems not with good management ideas or cuts to certain areas but
by selling anime collections
I should understand at this point that they wont be exploring management realistically. Which is fine, it still was an entertaining episode.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-6
http://sakuga.yshi.org/data/41877ca2bf7bf691777987af06c8e731.webm
Helicoptah showing why she be practicing all the time.
So yea this was another really solid episode on the comedic front, although the storyboarding and animation were pretty weak. None of KyoAni's shows were this overt with the sex jokes and I fucking love it. 'Itching the ditch'? Well my terminology got expanded today. What's amazing is that the best part about the episode wasn't even Sento being under a truth serum. Those interviews were something else.
The interesting part about the AV actress is that Gatoh when doing the interviews or whatever actually did come across a former one. So that part is somewhat based in reality. What's interesting to note is that the interviews were from one of the later novels like 3 or 4, so the show is really just burning through all of the source material. That's highly unusual but so far it's worked fairly well. It's nice to see Kanye is an equal opportunity employer.
irszGkIQpP3fU.jpg

What Kyousuke would be like in real life.
The park is absolutely batshit insane and I would say the comedy has worked pretty well in not only just being funny but tying into the characters in fun ways. Yes it's not about real life management but when shit is this absurd, I really don't care. I'm just surprised at how well the comedic elements have been working the past few episodes.
Also that countdown timer is going down fast.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park-7
What an absolute fucking dud of an episode. This wasn't funny, entertaining, or even interesting on any level. It could have been a sort of fun and whacky side story but so many things here just fall apart on every single level leaving me with a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

The direction wasn't there on any front. The storyboading was flat and the animation only had a few interesting cuts, the rest just consisted of a ton of still frames. This had the worst production values of the entire series and it's probably one of the worst single episodes KyoAni has done in a long time on the animation side. Just so many still frames. The OST was awful and the pieces just didn't match any of the scenes.
I like the new girls though. The AV actress being the translator was pretty funny and Pink Mayoi stuttering was hilarious. Rest of the cast fell really flat other than Tirami. They just seemed there this episode.
ibp6YVJHmom9YQ.jpg

I did enjoy the references though.
Despite how absurd this episode was, it's just so utterly lifeless.

Jarmel

Banned
Amagi Brilliant Park 10-
Really well done episode. Also despite everybody predicting the show to go full on LN drama heavy, the show rather gracefully deals with the amnesia and curse bit. The way the show handles the amnesia thing,
and it wasn't even amnesia but rather he just forgot
, is done in a very anticlimatic manner but feels natural to the story and character. The bigger drama bombshell is the stuff around Latifah's curse. This is somewhat interesting as it does explain prior character reactions on the part of Fumo and 50 Cent. It also puts a bigger pressure on Kanye who in turn starts lashing out at the staff. People have complained about the goofiness in Full Metal Panic and also in Amagi but I think Amagi contextualizes the comedy a bit better. Kanye had no reason in previous episodes to treat the situation as a full do or die but now that he has a better grasp of the situation, I can't see the show or characters going back to Fumoffu-like episodes. We in Final Arc Mode now.
ibk9U2rFbSUpBS.jpg

Of course there is scrolling text at the bottom during the gorgeous alternative artstyle flashback
One thing I really liked about this episode was how lively the park is and how much better it is. The show does a quick tour across the park to demonstrate the improvements and while the theme park isn't Disney World, it looks vastly better than the despairing shithole it was in episode 1. I should note that the animation quality this episode was the best it's been in awhile. There were some really effective animation cuts conjoined with solid storyboarding. The flashback/retelling sequence also gave the show a nice bit of flair that it's missing. The episode in addition had some good facial shots that really reflected the mood and emotions of the characters.
I sort of wish more of the show had been like this episode or maybe that this episode had happened earlier in the show. It really does kill the mood for hijinks so I can understand why this came later in the season. The show has three more episodes to work with so I expect that whatever Kanye's 'Hail Mary' is, is going to fail, leading to some real hardcore despair in either 11 or 12.

Episode 10

I think the 3 seconds of Macoron in the beginning is one of the funniest skits in this show yet. I loved this episode's more serious tone, but I really hope we get some more info on how Kanie met Latiffa in the past and not just this "we've met before" thing with no explanation. Hopefully they find a way to remove the curse so that this show can have a happy ending.

TUSR

Banned
i bet kanie is going to pull the whole "come see child star kanie who stopped acting after all these years"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom