• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated 2015 Game (voting ends January 1st, 11:59 PM EST)

mekes

Alright...

1. Street Fighter 5: Assuming this arrives next year, its the sort of game I could spend hundreds of hours practicing and playing.

2. Zelda WiiU: Huge Zelda fan and its exactly what my WiiU is missing.

3. BloodBorne: This will probably be what DS2 should have been. I'm hyped.

4. Xenoblade Chronicles X: Been hyped since the first reveal.

5. Metal Gear Solid 5: Anticipating a great game here.

6. Rime: It looks stunning and I'm really interested in what I've heard about the story in the game.

7. Mortal Kombat X: Hit and miss series for me, but I'm always excited for a new fighting game.

8. What remains of Edith Finch: Sounds fascinating to me.

9. Deep Down: I really like what I've seen so far, hoping for a western release and I'm a little worried with Capcom being fairly quiet on the subject.

10. Final Fantasy 15: Assuming it comes next year, I'm skeptical but I know I'll be buying day 1.

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
3. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
4. Persona 5
5. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
6. Splatoon
7. Bloodbourne
8. No Man's Sky
9. Tearaway Unfolded
10. Mario Maker

Other games would have replaced others in the list, but I have doubts about them being 2015. (FFXV, KH3, etc.)

HIR0

1. The Legend of Zelda 2015: Not much I can say that others haven't already. Been a while since I played a proper, full Zelda experience.
    [*]Kingdom Hearts III: Ditto. The last KH game to feel "complete" to me came out over 4 years ago, and it will be great to play as Sora & co. again. Plus, it looks gorgeous so far.
  2. Persona 5: Social links, feels, and this series really gives you a good amount of gameplay hours for the dollar.
  3. Majora's Mask 3D: Most underrated Zelda game finally gets the attention it always deserved. Plus, no more 15 FPS!
    [*]Final Fantasy XV: The last mainline FF I actually enjoyed was X, and I've got a hunch this will be the one to change that.
  4. No Man's Sky: Gorgeous.
  5. Persona 4 Dancing All Night: ok I'm honestly just trying to fill out this list now. But it honestly does look hilarious.
  6. Dragon Ball Xenoverse: No idea what to expect, but I've never played a bad DBZ game so what the hell
  7. Mario Maker: Why not? It looks like cheap fun.
  8. Mighty No. 9: Not much to say. It has promise.

Read OP. States confirmed or scheduled to release 2015 only

UrbanRats

LOL, only 2 games out of 10 in my 2014 list actually came out in 2015.. goddamn.

Anyway, here goes nothin':

1. Bloodborne: Because it's Dark Souls, but without shields and a much much cooler horror atmosphere, basically the perfect videogame.

2. Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain: Because it looks as crazy as usual, and the open world twist really adds an interesting layer that i'm looking forward to explore.

3. Rime: Looks gorgeous, and it's based on exploration.. it'll fill that Last Guardian/Team ICO gap decently i feel.

4. Zelda WiiU: I have little confidence in this making it out in 2015, but i'm really curious to see how Nintendo will tackle the open world mechanic, and i have faith in their love for polishing up games.

5. The Witcher 3: For the reasons i mentioned last year, great looking game, that looks like it'll be fun to actually play, too. I love the art style, the music and the general vibe.

6. Rain World: Just added this one, the new additions look amazing, and the world is set in looks so good..

7. Uncharted 4: Was kinda annoyed of getting another Uncharted, but the PSX demo sold me on the improvements they brought over from Last of Us, and the game looks incredibly good, to boot.

8. Wild: Looks very strange and the immense map, along with the ability to play as any creature, really intrigue me, plus i trust Ancel, will probably end up in 2016, i fear.

9. Mad Max: It's goddamn Mad Max.

10. Ghost Song: Was on my 2014 list, but i'm still looking forward to it, maybe more so, with the new stuff we've seen, though i intentionally avoided the beta, not to ruin stuff for myself.

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
2. Zelda U
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X
4. Bloodborne
5. Batman: Arkham Knight
6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
7. No Man's Sky
8. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
9. Halo 5: Guardians
10. Starfox U

rObit

Banned
1. Persona 5 : Persona 4 Golden stole my heart. Since then I've got back and played Persona 3 FES and love it to death, too. It's probably about the most excited I've been for a new game.

2. No Man's Sky : Everything about this game looks incredible, and unbelievable in a way. I can't wait to explore the universe.

3. The Witcher 3 : I'm still mad at myself for not finishing 2. I'm going to have to go back and probably start over, but I really, really enjoyed what I played and have a massive amount of respect for the way that CDProjeckt treat their customers.

4. Uncharted 4 : Naughty Dog have proven themselves time and time again. I'm in, and that's all that needs to be said.

5. Just Cause 3 : Excited to see what beautiful landscapes I can grapple-chute around on the new generation of hardware.

6. Persona 4 Dancing All Night : I like rhythm games, and I love Persona. Should work out pretty good.

Slixshot

Banned
1. Hyper Light Drifter : Obsessed with this game.
tumblr_n2invz6CmP1qfrov6o2_500.gif

2. Persona 5 : 4 Golden was AMAZING. Top 5 games. Can't wait for this.
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X : Xenoblade is my favorite game, so the sequel has me stoked. Hyper Light Drifter only surpasses it because it seems like it could dethrone Xenoblade for my number 1.
4. Batman Arkham Knight : Arkham series is one of the best out there. Can't wait to wrap it up.
5. No Man's Sky : So mysterious. Will fulfill my thirst for space.
6. Halo 5 : I'm really good at Halo, and it's my go-to series. Can't wait.
7. Rime : Closest thing we'll get to The Last Guardian and it looks so beautiful.
8. Zelda Wii U : Haven't been disappointed with a Zelda yet.
9. Majoras Mask 3DS : You mean I get to replay my favorite Zelda on a portable? HELL YES.
10. Uncharted 4 : Naughty Gods.

DJMicLuv

1 - Persona 5: P4G was the most enjoyable and charismatic RPG I've ever played. I loved the humour, the characters and the gameplay and I'm excited to play the next one.

2 - Zelda Wii U: Love the idea of the open world and I hope it can replicate some of the sense of adventure I got from OoT. Loved SS so I can't imagine not enjoying this one too.

3 - Uncharted 4: Played 1-3 and loved them. ND looks like they'll deliver on the technical front and the gameplay was great as it was in the first 3 so it should be a cracker.

4 - Silent Hills: PT blew my mind, that's why.

5 - MGS V: Phantom Pain: I'm a little wary after playing Ground Zero as I found it hard to play stealthily without a large portion of trial and error but that's always sort of been the way with MGS and me. I can't wait to see the madness unfold though and the graphics in GZ are so good that I'm looking forward to exploring the game.

6 - Bloodborne: Never really took the time to get into the Dark games but the change in aesthetic and the use of fire-arms appeals to me more than the original style and, from watching the videos, it looks like a game I'd really enjoy.

7 - Ratchet & Clank: R&C is probably my favourite games series so I'm really hoping for the reboot to look and play really well.

8 - Yoshi's Wooly World: I love Yoshi games, I can't help it, and I loved Kirby's Epic Yarn too so I'm expecting good things.

9 - The Tomorrow Children: Haven't played the alpha but it looks like a really charming time sink with a graphic style that really appeals to me.

10 - No Man's Sky: Could go either way - either a fucking failure or a genuinely unique and compelling experience. I'm hoping for the latter.

1. MGSV: Putting aside the fact that I'm a long time MGS fan, all signs point to this being Kojima's magnus opus. There is no other triple-A title that can attest to the sheer amount of creativity and ambition that MGSV is aiming towards.

2. Persona 5: This shouldn't so high, given that we know absolutely nothing about it. But fact is that every drip of information makes me feel like a kid on the morning of Christmas. Calm down, inner fanboy!

3. Bloodborne: I've played this a few times already, and what can I say that hasn't already been said? The renewed focus on offensive and high-risk combat makes this game immensely more tense and gripping that its predecessors. And the Chalice dungeon is a brilliant idea. This looks to be the most refined souls experience yet.

4. Witcher 3: Massively ambitious no matter how you slice it, and probably capable of delivering on that hype. The combat is what worries me, as was the case with Witcher 2.

5. Uncharted 4: It's not the show-stopper that The Last of Us was, but if there's one thing I like about ND, it's the particular way they craft cinematic gameplay. They seem to be doing some really fun stuff with the AI of the game too.

6. Tales of Zestiria: Been a massive tales fan since vesperia, and I doubt that'll stop anytime soon. Baba's been pretty upfront about the fact that we'll definitely see this localised within the year.

7. No Man's Sky: Starbound goes 3D! Jesting aside, a game of this ilk with fully-realized interplanetary-travel has been long overdue.

8. Overwatch: Strange I've seen so little votes for this game, since it seems like it'll be a total blast to play. Combining the character-based powers of MOBAs with the team-arenas of TF2 was an idea someone should've thought of earlier. On that note...

9. Starcraft: Legacy of the Void: Will Zeratul finally die? Will Aiur ever be reclaimed? The questions! And you can bet this is going to end like SC1 did.

10. FF Type-0 HD: I'm scraping at the bottom of the barrel here, only because the things I'm more interested in doesn't have a definite 2015 release date. Still, I've been wanting this game ever I saw it on the PSP years ago, and I'm waiting for the "definitive" version before I sink my teeths into it. Plus that FFXV demo sure helps things along.

No Nintendo stuff on this list because I'm not planning on getting a Wii U anytime next year, even though I'm mighty interested in seeing how Xenoblade X and Zelda turn out. Nor Xbox stuff for the same reason. The only thing on the 3ds that would make the list is The Great Ace Attorney, but I need to see a confirmed localisation.

Battlefront might have also made the list, if I wasn't hesitant about another BF debacle waiting to happen.

1. Uncharted 4 - Thief's End

2. Persona 5

3. Batman - Arkham Knight

4. Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

5. Bloodborne

6. The Order 1886

7. The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt

8. Evolve

9. Tom Clancy's The Division

10. Final Fantasy Type-0 Remastered

There are at least a dozen other games that I will get Day 1 or soon after release, most of them being downloadable/indie stuff. Next year has a legitimate chance to be among the best ever.

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X : The original Xenoblade is my favorite RPG and X's playable mechs, its sci-fi setting, its possibly more complex story than Xenoblade, and its potential for online play all sound exciting.

2. Bloodborne : I played through Demon's Souls earlier this year and loved it. Bloodborne seems to be keeping the best parts of Demon's Souls while adding a fantastic art style and setting, along with making the combat more offensive-based.

3. The Legend of Zelda (Wii U) : I enjoy all of the Zelda games I've played and this one looks exciting with its fantastic art direction and open world gameplay.

4. Tales of Zestiria : A return to Tales of Graces' combat system with the head writers for Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Xillia 2 in charge of the story sounds like a promising combination.

5. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate : I love Monster Hunter and I really want to try out all of the new things 4 brought to the table.

6. Yoshi's Wooly World : Good-Feel did great with Kirby's Epic Yarn and Wooly World looks like it could be the first great Yoshi game in a long time.

7. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : I'm interested in trying out the game's action-based combat system.

8. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D : Majora's Mask is the only 3D Zelda game I haven't played and I want to see firsthand what makes it such a unique entry.

9. Tearaway Unfolded : I've heard great things about Tearaway but never got to play it, so I'm looking forward to the Playstation 4 version which looks like a really fun and charming platformer.

10. No Man's Sky : The game looks ambitious and promising, but I haven't quite seen enough to be fully hyped for the game yet. It's on my radar, though.

1. Metal Gear Solid V the Phantom Pain: The Metal Gear Solid games have always ranked among some of my best gaming experiences for four generations now, and I expect this entry to be no different^^

2. Uncharted 4: While MGS is a series that makes me think, Uncharted is just plain fun, and their technical wizardry insures an amazing visual experience next fall^^

3. The Witcher 3: While not quite done yet, Dragon Age looks to be in my top 3 of this year, so a game in the same genre with better combat, less bugs, and a better narrative is just what the doctor ordered^^

4. Persona 5: Despite being my favorite genre of game, JRPGs have hit a slump this past gen, so the first big return to form has me very excited for all the social links I will be making next year^^

5. Rime: That gamescom trailer sold me on the idea of a combatless exploration game that tries to make you feel the same sense of wonder that we had about games when we were kids^^

6. The Division: Every year my brothers and I get a shooter that we all play together and the Division's "Last of Us meets Borderlands" approach looks to be a shoe in for that spot next year^^

7. Bloodborne: I have owned and failed to beat all three games in the Souls series, and I look forward to failing again this March^^

8. The Order 1886: Setting and premise goes a long way to sell me on a game, and the Order has the best set up out of almost every game next year and will hopefully come together into a great game next quarter^^

9. Batman AK: Asylum and City were second only to Sleeping Dogs for my favorite open world games last gen, so a true current gen only sequel cannot help but excite me^^

10. No Man's Sky: Have you SEEN No Man's Sky?^^

Side not: Only 6 of last year's top 10 actually released this year... this year really was hit hard by the delay stick, wasn't it? Hopefully that just means an even stronger 2015^^

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
  1. Bloodborne - This game has everything I want: challenge, cool art design, dark/gritty setting, Souls style gameplay, and of course plenty of blood and guts.
  2. Metal Gear Solid 5
  3. Uncharted 4
  4. Rime
  5. Dark Souls 2: What we originally advertised Edition
  6. Batman Arkhem Knight
  7. Persona 5
  8. Mortal Kombat X
  9. Street Fighter V
  10. No Mans Sky

Honorable: FFXHD. I suppose this isn't official yet, right? Well, I'll definitely be buying it when it hits. This will be my 6'th time purchasing this game. Damn....

Really want to vote but I'm going to have to make this quick due to work.

1. Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain: Everything which I have seen about this game seems to have an almost revolutionary flair surrounding it. To me it appears that it will perfect the 'Metal Gear' formula and the depth of the gameplay which we saw at TGS just blew me away. If it wasn't Kojima making this game I would be calling bullshit on everything I know about it.

2. Uncharted: A Thief's End: This wouldn't have been as high on the list if we hadn't seen the 15 minute gameplay from PSX, I expected the graphics to be as gorgeous as they are however I didn't expect the combat to be such an improvement upon Uncharted 3. The sandbox nature that these encounters seem to have, the great looking Metal Gear Drake moments and the overall environment design looks top-notch and I'm fully confident that between this and Metal Gear Solid we'll have our first true masterpieces of next-gen.

3. The Witcher 3: Yet another sequel tops my list and this time it's from the phenomenal Polish developers who are gracing us with our first open-world outing with Geralt. I don't care if people are complaining about the graphics, the story and gameplay of this series is what holds me in the tightest over graphical fidelity. I'm extremely excited for this game and no amount of Dragon Age has been able to quell that.

4. No Man's Sky: An infinite universe with infinite possibilities and yet people whinge because they've not see a gun shoot enough times? 'Show us the gameplay!'. This game will be so therapeutic and beautiful and that's all I'm asking for from it, a game that I can play and just enjoy the beauty of maths.

5. Batman: Arkham Knight: Yet another sequel and from a franchise that I'm more fond of than any of the others I have mentioned. The reason why this is on my list is I'm still not entirely sure where the innovation is. Sure, we have a Batmobile but truth be told I'll probably still favour gliding. I love this franchise and I'm sure I'll love this game but unfortunately tried-and-true gameplay makes me less excited, even if this is my GOTY.

6. Halo 5: I don't really have much to say on this one, I love Halo and found Halo 4 to be a great game albeit one which didn't live up to Bungie's run with the franchise. Let's hope this is the best yet. Though it also suffers from the 'where's the innovation?' criticism which I would attribute to Arkham Knight, the only difference is that I have the three superior games on my Xbox One right now, what will they do to make me buy Halo 5? Okay, I ended up saying more than some games.

7. The Order 1886: Really happy with the new impressions from the gaming press and I'm hoping to God that RAD don't disappoint us (though it's seeming less likely the closer that we get)

8. Bloodborne: Not a huge fan of Dark Souls, I played some of Demons Souls and it never clicked like it seems to with the majority of Gaf. That being said I'm hoping that this is the one where I understand the love for the previous franchises.

9. Quantum Break: Haven't seen enough on this to get too hyped but the gameplay which was shown at E3 showed promise.

10. Dragonball: Xenoverse: You make your own characters (Majin, Human, Saiyan, Freeza's race or Namekian), DIMPs are back at the helm, it has a brand new story and you can make your own characters. The game deserves at least one point in this thread!

Honorable mentions got to Rime and The Tomorrow Children.

Buzzbrad

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  2. Assassin's Creed Victory
  3. Star Wars: Battlefront 3
  4. Rainbow Six:Siege
  5. Battlefield Hardline
  6. The Division
  7. Telltale's Game of Thrones
  8. Grand Theft Auto V PC
  9. No Man's Sky
  10. Overwatch

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: Neil & Bruce have had quite a run and having them direct the next entry of favorite series has me very excited. The demo at PSX looked very promising.

2. The Legend of Zelda for Wii U: Inspired by the first Zelda game, This seems like the game us fans have been dreaming of. A large gorgeous world with the great gameplay Zelda is known for should deliver another defining title for the Wii U.

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: After playing Ground Zeroes, I'm sold. The number of ways you can tackle each mission will make multiple playthroughs interesting.

4. Batman: Arkham Knight: Rocksteady's final Arkham title looks set to top the previous games with a larger gotham and the long awaited inclusion of the batmobile. I can't seee this game letting me down.

5. Bloodborne: I love the asthetic, and I've always wanted to try one of From Software's games. I think this will be a good, but tough, place to start.

6. Tearaway Unfolded: The game was great on Vita, and it should be even better on PS4 with all the new additions. I pray Sony actually backs it this time with some commercials. Give Tearaway a chance folks, you may end up loving it.

7. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD: Better late than never! I look forward to finally getting my hands on Type-0. The demo was neat, and now I can play the whole darn thing. Also it comes with a FFXV demo. That's cool.

8. Quantum Break: Alan Wake was one of my favorite games last gen, so Remedy's new I.P. has me very excited. I'm very interested to see how to ties up with that TV show MS is developing for it.

9. Until Dawn: This kinda snuck up on me. The PSX footage looked like a blast. Playing this b-movie inspired Horror game with friends could be a riot.

10. The Order 1886: I've been back and forth with The Order. Sometimes I'm impressed, other times, not so much. It looks stunning but the actual gameplay seems to be lacking. Ready at Dawn's two God of War titles were stellar so I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. For now.

Honorable mentions in no particular order: Ori and the Blind Forest, Rime, Splatoon, Volume, and Mighty No. 9

Xilium

My true #1 - Final Fantasy XV - It's the game I'm most anticipating as I continue to remain a long-time FF fan. The likelyhood of it coming out in 2015 is pretty low though and it's been specifically banned from the rankings. Wanted to at least name drop it though.

1. The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt : Pretty sure this was my most anticipated game from last years poll. Still on top as the Witcher franchise is my favorite WRPG franchise.
2. Persona 5 : Loved Person 3&4 and see no reason why I wouldn't love this one either.
3. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : It's a relatively major FF I haven't played yet, that's really all the reason I need. Seems divisive but I'll probably end up liking it.
4. Grand Theft Auto V (PC) : Haven't played it yet, been waiting for this version. I'm not the biggest GTA fan but the characters and story in this one just seems interesting to me for some reason.
5. Bloodborne : I love the combat in these games but I'm not as interested in the setting (except for the first DS, but that was after watching a ton of YT videos). I'll most likely be picking it up in any case.
6. Pillars of Eternity : The only reason I'm willing to give this game a chance is because Obsidian is making it. I'm really not a fan of the Infinity Engine/CRPG style games but maybe Obsidian will turn me around on that. Here's to hoping.
7. Tales of Zestiria : My primary reservation for this game is that I REALLY want to retire my PS3. If I still have it hooked up when this game is released, I'll get it.
8. The Division : This one is heavily dependent on how much of an RPG it is. If it's closer to Borderlands, I'm on board but if it's closer to Destiny/Mass Effect, I'm not really interested. It'll probably be the latter.

Honorable Mentions - I look forward to watching other people play these games:
#. Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain
#. Silent Hills
#. The Order - 1866
#. Street Fighter V (assuming it's released next year)

1. Rime : Wind Waker like art without the chibi fetus monster characters and with better water, plus loads of creative puzzles and exploration. Pure love from the first trailer.

2. Persona 5 : Love Persona 3&4, will love this. Just hope they're quick on the translation!

3. No Mans Sky : Fills me with good old Elite nostalgia, and just looks so, so good.

4. Tearaway Unfolded : Loved the Vita version, a bigger better full HD version that will hopefully save the brand is just awesome.

5. The Order 1886 : Incredible graphics, rock solid TPS gameplay, brilliant setting, characters, voice work and concept.

6. Hyper Light Drifter : Backed the Kickstarter on looks alone, and with every new bit of information I'm more and more glad I did. Has indie masterpiece written all over it.

7. The Tomorrow Children : Looks mental, but in a good way. Amazing unique art direction and what looks to be a solid and unique gameplay foundation.

8. Bloodborne : Demons/Dark Souls but with better combat and graphics, plus shotguns. It's going to be brilliant.

9. Uncharted 4 : It's going to look incredible, play amazingly, and tell a rip roaring adventure story, just like always. Just hope they don't shy away from the supernatural stuff and keep the weird in.

10. Majora's Mask 3D : Totally forgot MM! Soz Xenoblade, but I have to include a remaster of my all time favourite game. Can't put it higher really, since it's a game I'm replaying, but I cannot wait to fall in love with this all over again!

6. Pillars of Eternity : The only reason I'm willing to give this game a chance is because Obsidian is making it. I'm really not a fan of the Infinity Engine/CRPG style games but maybe Obsidian will turn me around on that. Here's to hoping.

I don't see why that will be the case, we specifically paid for them not to.

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE MY OPINION!
please be gentle

1] Persona 5

After all the fantastic Persona games that came out this year (hopefully) bringing an end to my two favorite JRPGs of all time, I'm excited to see where they're taking the story. Even though we know literally nothing about it, I think that's what makes it hype. The lack of knowledge creates speculation and assumptions that you don't get nowadays which is something I miss greatly. In a world where we get all this info so quickly and it's always available, this game is still able to keep it's secrets, making it easily the most hyped.

2] Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Easily the most impressive game on this list, Kojima has done a great job showcasing just enough. Even though I didn't like the price and content in Ground Zeroes, the game was nearly flawless with amazing controls, graphics and gameplay. This will be the game to bring me to the current generation of consoles.

3] The Legend of Zelda: Wii U

THAT GAMEPLAY TRAILER THOUGH! Even from a distance it looks fantastic! That map was amazing! Hopefully there are some fast travel options, since I don't feel like riding a horse everywhere (even though they don't hit trees anymore).

4] Xenoblade Chronicles X

Smash introduced me to Shulk, but way before that, I wanted to play this game since it's first trailer, even when I didn't know what it was. I'm actually looking for a copy of the Xenoblade Chronicles so that I can truly understand the game (I'll probably just watch a let's play though).

5] Mario Maker

I just want to make Mario. That's all.

6] Until Dawn

I actually had never heard of this game until the Playstation Experience and it actually amazed me at how well it was doing the David Cage storytelling. I mean, the scene they showed was kind of like that scene in Heavy Rain where that lady gets chased around her apartment, half naked, in a dream sequence that adds nothing to the plot, except this scene actually plays to the plot. If you do something wrong, she dies. No restart. That's actually an interesting concept and is one of the many games that are pulling me towards a PS4.

7] Star Fox

This game was my childhood. I remember being sick and playing it with my dad, trying to get the high score and finishing it on hard. Though we have no info at all, I believe in Miyamoto.

8] Splatoon

Man the Wii U is dominating this list. Anyways, this game had me at it's first trailer. I love arena shooters and this was one that has an awesome gimmick to it. I'm curious at how Nintendo will go about its online feature, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the gameplay.

9] Pokken Fighters

I forgot this existed for a second, so I'm throwing this in near the end. HARADA, I BELIEVE IN YOU! WORK YOUR MAGIC!

10] Star Wars Battlefront

Same reason as Star Fox, but it's made by EA, so I'm not looking forward to the DLC.

1. Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter :

The tale of Estelle continues and still shall I wait.

2. Persona 5 :

Whenever it is. Whatever it is.

3. Bloodborne :

System-seller, just like Demon's Souls. Three months. In three month's time, we'll get new stories like these.

4. La-Mulana 2 :

Oh this will be delicious. Bring it, Nigoro!

5. Sunless Sea :

Getting out of sequels to beloved classics here.

I'm counting this as a RELEASE release, not that gray-area Early Access bit. Lots of wonderful opportunity, exploration, and atmosphere.

6. Darkest Dungeon :

This could be definately delicoiusly grim and fun.

7. Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt :

BEARD!

8. Tales of Zestiria :

Has Tatsuro Udo back in the saddle crafting the fightin'. Has Go Shiina back in the saddle doing the OST, but he's off the bad drugs he was on for Legendia.

9. Etrian Odyssey V :

Etrian Odyssey overload is a malady best cured with time.

10. Xenoblade X :

I really liked Xenoblade, so I'm almost assured to like Xenoblade: Mecha Errwhrrr Edition

yurinka

1. Uncharted 4
2. The Order 1886
3. Rime
4. No Man's Sky
5. Metal Gear Solid V
6. The Diviion
7. Silent Hills
8. Hotline Miami 2
9. Mighty No. 9
10. Bloodborne

SOME-MIST

1. armikrog: my favorite form of animation (claymation), a point and click adventure, and a spiritual successor to the neverhood. ever since the announcement I've been ecstatic.

2. broken age part 2: part 1 was great, the documentary has been even better, and if they improve on the first part this very well could nab my spot for favorite game of 2015. I'm still somewhat skeptical, but it's hard not to be excited by a tim schafer point + click adventure

3. raiden V: I'm a huge shmup fan and typically any high quality shmup will land my top 5. raiden iv was alright... raiden fighters aces was incredible. I have high hopes for the 5th installment. it still makes me chuckle that some of gaf thought this was an mgs related game.

4. torment: tides of numenera: well...planescape: torment is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time. much like armikrog... it's hard to not be excited after the announcement. I haven't been following the updates too closely, but I'm trying to do as much of a media blackout as I can.

5. yakuza 5: yakuza 4 was my best installment yet... and even though this isn't necessarily a new release, the localization will be. I've read that 5 is the best one yet, and if they've improved in the slightest over y4, then this should be a real treat.

6. grim fandango: another one of my top 5 favorite games of all time, and although I still own it and it's just a remaster, you better believe I'm going to day one it ;)

7. day of the tentacle: too many great classic point + click adventure remasters, but this one is regarded by many fans as one of the greats. I still own the physical version of this too, but I'm excited to see it upscaled.

8. project y: a cyberpunk beat'em up with rpg elements for the sega genesis/md by the creators of pier solar. a lot of the content has been voted on by fans which is really great, but in this day and age... a good beat 'em up is hard to come by. I have high hopes for this one.

9. devil's third: itagaki... pretty much enough said, but it'll be one of my most anticipated wii u titles of 2015. hopefully he takes it in a somewhat complex but humorous direction (which is seems to be going in)

10. silent hills: haven't been able to try out this bad boy, but survival horror is a genre that desperately needs attention. the evil within was alright... amnesia: a machine for pigs was kind of disappointing, the dark descent was incredible, and my other two previous favorite titles before that were ikenie no yoru (night of the sacrifice) and remake.

Zukuu

Banned
1. Bloodborne: That doesn't need any explanation
2. Persona 5: After 3 and 4 I have nothing but faith that I will enjoy it just the same.
3. The Witcher III: I love me some euro RPGs. Simply the best kind.
4. Dungeon Defenders II: Played the shit out of the first. Will do again.
5. Torment: Tides of Numenera: Love cRPGs. Played the first and liked it. Also backed.
6. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain: Played all entries so I'm gonna play this one as well.
7. Pillars of Eternity: See above. Also backed.
8. Batman: Arkham Knight: Liked the first, LOVED the 2nd. 3rd has made me wary, but this looks good again.

If Street Fighter V is going to be released this year, that will probably be my number 4.

TL;DR
I love RPGs.

Ondore

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U): Climbing all over mechs is one thing, but now I get to control one in an RPG? Be still, my heart. And given that Nintendo's not screwing around with this game for the rest of the world, we can be reasonably sure that this game's only going to show up in one GOTY poll... that it'll win in a walkover.

2. Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita/PC/PS4): This was the reason I originally joined Kickstarter, and the impressions from Playstation Experience have me even more excited to play this. The art and music are both amazing, and since we're never getting another Phantasy Star this is the next best thing.

3. Steins;Gate (Vita/PS3): I fell in love with the anime this year, and now I have the chance to play it and see if I'll end up going down the same road. I never thought this would happen and I'd have to import the PC version some day, but I think this could be a harbinger of things to come.

4. Persona 5 (PS3/PS4): This would be higher on the list if I wasn't paranoid of it coming out either so late in the year I can't have it on my GOTY list in good conscience, or just falls out of 2015 altogether. I beat Golden and put a lot of time into Q this year, so I just want more Persona. And this game apparently takes place in Shibuya with the serial numbers filed off, which I love as a TWEWY fan.

5. Citizens of Earth (multiplat, considering for Vita, 3DS or Wii U): This was one of my five most hyped games of fall 2014, and hopefully the delay will iron out any last minute issues. Earthbound is my favourite game of all time, and that style combined with someone who has power enough to avoid an early game grind? Give it to me.

6. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS): I'm outfitting an entire guild for this game, so it better be good. Thankfully, there's enough QOL improvements from 3 that I'll probably end up sinking 40-50 hours of straight hunting into it. Plus, this will likely herald the arrival of the new 3DS in North America.

7. Splatoon (Wii U): I will admit, I'm not a shooter guy. Before I had to play them for a podcast, I hadn't played a *PS in several years, so clearly my aiming sucks. Thankfully, this will be a benefit since I'm not actually shooting to kill. And unlike most games, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to jump in at 12am ET release night and get a game online if I want.

8. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U): Another platformer with unique artstyle, the last game of this style was enjoyable though I do wonder how splitting the screens like that will fare. Still, if Japan's any indication, the price is right.

9. Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U): I got burned HARD by Yoshi's New Island, or this would be higher, but I enjoyed Epic Yarn enough that I'm somewhat confident Good Feel can actually pull off something close to what Yoshi's Island did.

10. Codename S.T.E.A.M (3DS): Stupid acronym title aside, I'll follow IntSys pretty much everywhere after Fire Emblem Awakening. The graphics will undoubtedly look sharper on the (New) 3DS screen, and the idea of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen playing Valkyria Chronicles has me pretty hyped. Now they just need JFK.

Fell out of the top 10 due to recent announcements: Hover: Revolt of Gamers

It seems like some are voting for ineligible games...it clearly says Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are (currently) ineligible in Shinobi's OP. Rime shouldn't be eligible either since as far as I know as the date is still TBA. Unless that has changed?

Anyways, for myself, here's my list. Thanks to FluxWaveZ, I stole his layout:

eBZzefR.png

1. Persona 5:
I played P3P back in 2012 and fell in love. Then I bought a Vita solely to play P4G and fell even more in love. I'm luck that unlike some fans, I haven't had to wait seven years for this to come. That said, I am still hyped beyond belief for this game. Atlus is one of my favorite developers, even outside of the Persona series, so there is no way this wouldn't be number one for me.

96CRpq9.png

2. Uncharted 4:
As a fan of Naughty Dog's older work, I didn't really understand the recent hype around them. They were certainly good, but not "great" in my eyes. I had played Uncharted 1, skipped 2, played 3 and ignored The Last of Us. This year however, I finally played Uncharted 2 and TLoU, and it became obvious to me why people love them so much. After seeing the PSX gameplay demo, I'm very eager to see what UC4 brings us in terms of graphics, story and gameplay.

SI3IJlC.png

3. Hotline Miami 2:
My favorite indie title that I played in 2013 (it was released in 2012), I simply cannot wait for another difficult, frenetic Hotline Miami challenge. The visuals, soundtrack and tight gameplay absolutely won me over in the first game. Here's to hoping for no sophomore slump.

7TEY76n.png

4. The Order 1886:
I was really getting down on this game, but after reading gameplay impressions from PSX and listening to this fantastic track posted by Shinobi, I couldn't possibly be more hyped again. The game looks gorgeous, it seems to have a real "feel" about it and the more I hear the more excited I get.

2dlBiy9.png

5. King's Quest: Your Legacy Awaits:
I was surprised to see that only one other poster even mentioned this title. I'm a huge fan of the Williams, and a huge fan of the King's Quest series. I was so very jazzed to see the trailer at TGAs. The trailer actually gave me some chills. This game might actually be a few spots higher if I wasn't concerned a bit about A) The change to a more platformer style (versus point-and-click) and B) suspicious that this won't actually make Fall 2015.

sYot4ZE.png

6. Until Dawn:
I hate horror games and this one looked stupid. That is, until I saw it in action at PSX. The way it was demoed, as an interaction between the player and the audience, sounds fantastic. I can't wait to use this game as a family-friend experience.

n5Zr1ai.png

7. Final Fantasy Type-0:
I need Final Fantasy in my veins. Besides the obvious bonus of this coming with the FF XV demo, I really just want to play another FF. Playing FF X HD this year reminded me of how much I love this series and how much I've been longing to play this game. I've avoided the fan-translation for just that reason, as I want to go into this game fresh.

Eop0rQ4.png

8. Quantum Break:
This is the game that could sell me an Xbox One. Sunset Overdive, Halo: MCC, Forza Horizon 2, those were all neat, sure. But this is the first game that really struck me as something "new," and every piece of footage and info I've heard about this really intrigues me. I'm very hopeful for the title.

5lmmahE.png

9. Persona 4 Dancing All Night:
This was much higher for me last year, but all the delays have really put a damper on my hype. I love Persona 4. I love the soundtrack. I even like rhythm games. So the title itself is a no-brainer. I just hope they actually get around to finishing the damn thing.

DYzVKfo.png

10. Project CARS:
With the release of Driveclub, Forza and The Crew, this has been the year that reminded me that I love racing games. I was really excited for Project CARS, and was kind of disappointed by the delay. But if a delay means an even more polished title, I certainly can't complain!

Honorable mentions (in no real order):
Tales of Zestiria, Metal Gear Solid 5, Bloodborne, Zelda Wii U, Star Wars Battlefront, Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter, Yakuza 5, Pillars of Eternity, The Tomorrow Children

1. Uncharted 4: Uncharted is my favorite franchise and on top of that I love the changes to the gameplay.
2. VizionEck: I'd be lying if I didn't put it on the list.
3. Bloodborne: Just a great looking game. Have only played a few hours of the other ones, but I enjoy the souls series.
4. Rime: Looks just beautiful.
5. Cuphead: Love the animation and art style.
6. Halo 5: I have zero hype for the game, but I just can't resist halo. Looking forward to playing it.
7. Until Dawn
8. Tearaway Unfolded: Played and loved on Vita.
9. Splatoon
10. The Order 1886

Honorable mention goes to the witness, but we all know that's not hitting a 2015 release ;)

psn

1. Uncharted 4: I love the series
2. The Order 1886: I like cover based TPS, it looks phenomenal
3. Metal Gear Solid V: Big fan of the series. Not much to add, it's gonna be awesome.
4. H1H1: After the disappointing DayZ launch I can't wait to play it
5. Battlefield 5: I bet they release it 2015 and I hope everything is fixed finally.
6. Dying Light: Zombie parcours? Sounds awesome.
7. Until Dawn: Looks great and I need some thrill again
8. Tearaway: Really looking forward to it, I love the art style.
9. The Division: I hope it won't get ubisofted..
10. Ratchet & Clank: I like the series, but there are many great new games coming.

1 - Zelda U
2 - Persona 5
3 - Xenoblade Chronicles X
4 - Majora's Mask
5 - Tales of Zestiria
6 - Hotline Miami 2
7 - Persona 4 Dancing All Night
8 - Uncharted 4
9 - The Witcher 3
10 - Mario Maker

I'll probably edit in the reasons later.

1. Bloodborne : new gen Souls, directed by Miyazaki. Not more needs to be said. :p

2. Metal Gear Solid V : MGS is my favorite franchise in gaming, bar none. The expansive game world as well as the technical prowess of KojiPro has got me very excited to continue the Big Boss story.

3. Batman Arkham Knight : the Arkham games stand as one my favorite new franchises of the last generation. Rocksteady is a master of its craft.

4. Uncharted 4 : admittedly I haven't played any of the Uncharted games for more than a couple minutes at a friend's house (where's that PS4 remastered collection Sony!?), but I've always wanted to. The new game looks outstanding and I'm looking forward to the set pieces.

5. The Order: 1886 : the Ready at Dawn guys might just eclipse Naughty Dog as the top visual magicians of the industry. Seriously, I cannot overstate how good this game looks to me. I enjoy narrative driven games and the latest build showed off some great gunplay.

6. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : after the excellent WWHD, I'm ready for a brand new Zelda in HD. The fact that Nintendo is experimenting with open world design is the icing on the already sweet cake.

7. Rime : beautiful art style, and I anticipate it will scratch my Ico itch nicely. It offers a nice change of pace from the combat heavy games on the rest of my list.

8. No Man's Sky : also a nice change of pace, the idea of exploring a seemingly infinite and unpredictable universe excites me. I love space, and I was waiting for a game that would let me go out there like this. This game would be a lot higher on my list if it had some kind of direction. As it stands right now, I don't see any.

9. The Witcher 3 : the world looks absolutely bonkers. I enjoyed the heck out of the 2nd game and it seems as though the combat is improved.

10. Star Fox Wii U : I don't care if we've seen very little of the game. It's a new arwing-based Star Fox dammit.

------------------------
*shinobi, in case Rime is ineligible, kindly bump NMS, Witcher, and Star Fox up by 1 and insert the following as my #10 game. thank you*

10b. Splatoon : been itching for an arena shooter, and this scratches that itch, and then some. I dig the visuals, the traversal, and the fact that it has a single player component.

psykomyko

1. Bloodborne :
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain :
3. Hyper Light Drifter :
4. Batman: Arkham Knight :
5. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt :
6. No Man's Sky :
7. Pillars of Eternity :
8. Halo 5: Guardians :
9. Below :
10. Inside :

Honourable Mention: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

boingball

1. Uncharted 4 : The PSX trailer showed more of an evolution than a revolution. ND seems to rework the game mechanics quite a bit (which is welcome). We will have to see whether this is like their PS3 games where the graphical upgrade came only with the second iteration. Nonetheless ND's consistently releases high quality so this is my most anticipated game
2. Ratchet And Clank Redux : This would be my Number One if I could trust Insomniac to give it their full attention. The last R&C games by them unfortunately did not have that so this puts it behind Naughty Dog's game.
3. Trails in the Sky Second Chapter : similar to Yakuza 5 took a long time, loved the first chapter.
4. Yakuza 5 : Finally!
5. Tearaway Unfolded : My GOTY 2013, let's see how it translates to the big screen
6. Danganronpa Another Episode : Hopefully being localized, but I am optimistic
7. Disgaea 5 : The game that will break NIS? Hopefully not, I am buying this day 1 (like all Disgaea games so far), so I am doing my part
8. The Order 1886 : Hopefully a great new IP.
9. No Man's Sky : Don't know yet whether this will rise or fall, too little is known about the gameplay
10. Shovel Knight : Looking forward to play this on the Vita

And of course The Last Guardian tops this list.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
1. halo 5 : halo continues to be my favorite franchise and from what little we know of halo 5 i feel optimistic the game will be among the best in the series. sprint doesnt bug me, nor does not-ADS, better movement is welcomed, and a return to map control and equal starts is as promising as it gets.

2. quantum break : remedy's latest with all they've learned in making two of my favorite games ever: max payne and the ultra underrated alan wake. the gameplay segments we've seen look great and the studio hasnt let me down yet.

3. project cars : the racer shift should have been and a true sim on consoles. a little leary of how the xbone port will turn out, but as long as its 60 fps, it should play fantastically.

4. rise of the tomb raider : loved the definitive version for what it is, so, worst case scenario we should be in for more of the same. hoping for a bigger emphasis on exploration and, well, raiding tombs this time out however.

4. witcher 3 : despite recent murmors of issues, everything about this sounds and looks absolutely stunning. nuff said.

5. metal gear solid 5 : havent played a mgs title since 3 and i really liked the gameplay changes shown off in the glorified demo. should be a good, silly romp.

6. rainbow six: multiplayer looks great and i've been itching for a return to a more realistic, "technical" shooter.

7. below : very interesting looking dungeon crawler.

8. ori and the blind forest : beautiful.

9. the division : looks too good to be true. hopefully it lives up to whats been demo'd. its ubisoft though, so my expectations arent as high as they should be.

honorable mention to forza 6 which would easily claim the number 2 spot had it already been announced. oh, and dirt 4, which should be number 3.

Lilo_D

1. Zelda WiiU
2. Xenoblade X
3. Bravely Second 3ds
4. Etrian Odyessy V (hope 3ds)
5. Bloodborn
6. Witcher 3
7. Unchart 4
8. Halo 5( not sure 2015)
9. Splatoon
10. Star fox WiiU

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
1. Persona 5
2. BloodBorne
3. Tekken 7
4. Final Fantasy Type-0
5. Uncharted 4
6. Ratchet and Clank :Redux
7. MGS V

That's all I can think about.

desmax

1. Disgaea 5:
Disgaea is my favorite franchise, and even though D2 didn't hold my attention for long, 5 definitely looks like a game I would sink hundreds of hours.

2. Persona 5:
I'd say Persona 3 and 4 were life-changing for me (I was a teenager back when I played them), so this is a franchise I hold dear.

3. Uncharted 4:
The PSX presentation sold me. Loved 2 and 3.

4. Trails in the Sky SC:
It isn't 1º place because I imported the japanese version and completed it; But I would definitely want to understand the plot, so I'll definitely be playing it again. First one is my favorite JRPG.

5. Metal Gear Solid V:
To be honest, I'm more interessed in Metal Gear Online (Easily my favorite online component last-gen); can't wait to play it on PC's.

6. Killing Floor 2:
First one is my favorite PC game, gunplay just feels so goood. KF2 should be the first game I buy on Early Acess

7. No Man Sky:
That game just looks fantastic for me, looks like a game I would play just to relax.

8. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD:
Type-0 is one of my favorite FF, would definitely replay it in HD. XV demo is a nice bonus too;

9. Batman Arkham Knight:
I enjoyed Arkham Asylum and City; would definitely play this. Love the particle effects.

10. Ys VIII (Ys PS4):
Kinda running out of games; but I love the Ys series. Idk if this one will be released in 2015 in the west, knowing how Falcom is

1. Persona 5
2. Bloodborne: I'm starting to get tired of the Souls formula, but this is still a system-seller.
3. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: Looks better than 3U, which is the best equipment grindfest I've ever played. I just wish it was getting a console port.
4. Yakuza 5: Better late than never.
5. Scalebound: No idea what this is, but it's a Kamiya game, so it automatically goes pretty high up on my list.
6. Ubusana: A new STG by Hiroshi Iuchi + M2. Certainly has potential to be great.
7. Metal Gear Solid V
8. Phantom Dust: Don't know what to make of this yet. It could either be great or a total waste of time depending on how it's handled.
9. Natsuki Chronicles: I'm hoping this is more like Eschatos and less like Ginga Force. I still haven't played the latter because I don't like how it's structured, but I still want to give it a shot some day.
10. Devil's Third: Looks like shit, but it's an Itagaki action game, so I'll be there.

Honestly, I was just barely able to find 10 games I'm looking forward to playing. Hopefully some more interesting stuff gets announced.

Fauv

1. Zelda U: A new game in my favorite series, this one's a no-brainer, especially with how amazing it's looking so far.
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X: Loved Xenoblade, and I'm hoping they can deliver the same level.
3. No Man's Sky: I just want to see what this game is going to be. It's probably the most interesting game in a long while, and I really want to try it out.
4. Splatoon: This game just looks plain fun. I have a feeling this game is going to have a ton of depth that will be discovered after it's released.
5. The Witness: I love Braid, and the Myst vibe this game gives off make me just want to know a release date already!
6. The Witcher 3: I just started to play The Witcher 2 (kind of in anticipation of this game) which is awesome so far, and the trailers for this game look fantastic. I just hope they can deliver, but I have faith!
7. Majora's Maks 3D: I've tried playing Majora a couple of times but never finished, and I've basically been waiting for this to come out before trying again.
8. Star Wars Battlefront: I have a lot of memories playing the earlier games at friends houses, and I've started to get into Battlefield recently too, so I'm curious to see how DICE melds the two games.

I would also put GTA5 PC on there, but I don't know if that really counts.

chadboban

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X: My same most anticipated as last year and for the very same reason. It's a sci-fi open world JRPG with fucking mechs! And according the devs is said to be 5 times larger than the original Xenoblade. Considering the original Xenoblade is one of my all time favorite games from last gen, putting this at the top of my list is pretty much a no brainer. There isn't a doubt in my mind, 2015 will be the year I finally play this game!

2. Zelda Wii U: Everything I'm seeing of this game, from the open world, the artstyle, the extreme Princess Mononoke vibe, the improved horse back riding along with that slow mo horse vaulting mechanic just has me itching to find out more. We haven't even seen fucking dungeons as yet and my hype is through the roof.

3. Bloodborne: Looks stunning in every single way. Atmosphere and art direction are through the roof.

4.Uncharted 4: Love Uncharted. Love Naughty Dog. What more can I say?
Seriously though, I love that this game seems to be taking a few aspects of The Last of Us' gameplay and is merging it with Uncharted. It's combat look much more open than previous games in the series. And of course, in true naughty dog fashion, the graphics look incredible.

5. Batman Arkham Knight: Rocksteady's closing chapter to what are perhaps the most incredible comic book games I've ever had the pleasure of playing and it looks like they're really going all out for this one.

6. No Man's Sky: A game about exploring multiple locations on multiple planets in multiple galaxies, everything is procedurally generated and it's being developed by a team of only four people. If you had only told me these things about No Man's Sky without showing me anything, I would've said that this game sounds like it's headed for disaster. Luckily for us, everything that we've seen of this game so far seems to indicate the exact opposite. This game screams ambition and it'll be wonderful to see these devs pull it off.

7. Metal Gear Solid V: It's a Metal Gear game... also, you can send goats to your base. I don't need to say anymore.

8. Splatoon: Has the potential to one of the biggest online multiplayer surprises of 2015. Mechanics look solid and seems like the skill ceiling can be quite high for players willing to put in the time. Single player looks fun and the art and character design is awesome and feels like a breath of fresh air.

9. The Witcher 3: CD Projekt Red has truly been saying all the right things about this game and have been willing to delay it time and time again, not because they are having trouble developing, but because they are trying to make the absolute best game possible for their fans. I respect the hell out the them for that. Also the game has looked fucking awesome from the day it was revealed.

10. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse: One of the best executed art styles I've ever seen. Looks vibrant, full of charm and seems like a blast to play. If canvas curse is any indication this will be a game to keep your eyes on.

Honorable Mentions aka 2015 looks fucking incredible and I most of these games could've easily made it into my top 10.

Mario Maker
Codename S.T.E.A.M.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Majora's Mask 3D
Yoshi's Wooly World
Mortal Kombat X
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Just Cause 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Grim Fandango Remastered
Hyper Light Drifter
Star Fox
Persona 5

Final Fantasy XV would be in the top 10 but OP's rules clearly state that it's ineligible. Would've put Scalebound in honorable mentions as well but that looks like it may be a 2016 game.

Top Bottom