• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg

GrimoireOT33.png

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
OOhL2ap.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg

LukeSmith said:
When we sit down as the raid team to talk about building a new raid, we start with "what's the theme?"
The theme of the Vault of Glass was The Descent.
With Crota's End, One Way Trip became that theme that a bunch of our mechanics and experiences were measured against.

Quoted from Dark Below Preview

If this doesn't work, I promise to stop trying.

New thread smell. I LIKE IT.

Still salty we never got 'A Prison of Elders' as a thread title.

Gonna need to get on that honor roll someday. Want my Grimoire card.

There's no stopping DGAF

Can't wait to roll some exotic engrams when I get home, hopefully I'll get some 310 items.

Shito

Aaaw, Ocean is missing the OT is featured in... </3

On the bright side, I avoided the wall of shame this time.

GlamFM

Banned
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo....

I thought we settled on the 1% thing.

Anyway, new thread smell, IB hype!

header_blog.jpg

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST TIME ON THE WALL OF SHAME!!!!!!

EDIT2:

I´m the 1% of the 1% of the 1%

Jinjo

Please Luke, only tell Boguester the TTK theme when he puts up his Thunderlord post.

Checkmate.

glaurung

Killed Golgoroth last night with a fireteam of friends. It was great, even though we were cutting it close.

Witches seem easy, Oryx seems hard. But the end of the raid is a stone's throw away now.

SnakeEyes

Banned
3 Helmet Engrams from Xur.

Got a Celestial Nighthawk (290, but better stats than the one on sale), Insurmountable Skullfort, and a Graviton Forfeit (310, and Int/Disc.)

Today was a good day.

Shito

I so have to manage to go over that 299 bar I've been stucked on for the past days. ^^
Getting my exotic sword will probably do just fine, I suppose I do have to endure that farming grind before Xur leaves then... :/

I did my first raid tonight and for most of us it was blind I have to say I wasn't a fan of all the
platforming
and the most disheartening thing was spending 4hours and downing
warpriest and making it to metroid ogre
and having 5 smoldering rock things to show for it lol hell I would have settled for a few 299 blues even xD

GlamFM

Banned
I did my first raid tonight and for most of us it was blind I have to say I wasn't a fan of all the
platforming
and the most disheartening thing was spending 4hours and downing
warpriest and making it to metroid ogre
and having 5 smoldering rock things to show for it lol hell I would have settled for a few 299 blues even xD

No more spoiler tags needed.

Jumping sections will become trivial on your next run.

Once the "first time" pressure is gone everything will flow - you´ll see.

Bought and decrypted helm engrams on my titan one at a time hoping for a 310 saint-14. After getting skullforts, inmost lights and taikonauts, I finally got a saint 14 on my 9th and final attempt.

It is 290.

:(

No more spoiler tags needed.

Jumping sections will become trivial on your next run.

Once the "first time" pressure is gone everything will flow - you´ll see.

It's pretty nerve wracking especially when you goof up and hold everyone back and stuff. My fireteam was nice and the only real issue we found was some were lagging and caused some bad wipes during the powercharged relay section.

I watched the ogre boss giant bomb feed and saw they still had 4hrs to go for the next two bosses, I'm scared lol

Speaking of the theme of King's Fall and Crota's End, is there any explanation in the Grimoire for this?

Considering the fact we killed Crota in the Ascendant Realm and he's totes dead, you'd think his lowly Deathsinger servant would be in a little coffin all of her own. Instead she's happily floating around again.

GlamFM

Banned
It's pretty nerve wracking especially when you goof up and hold everyone back and stuff. My fireteam was nice and the only real issue we found was some were lagging and caused some bad wipes during the powercharged relay section.

I watched the ogre boss giant bomb feed and saw they still had 4hrs to go for the next two bosses, I'm scared lol

Imo the Ogre is the hardest part in the raid.

There is an element of chaos to that fight that you will never get completely rid of.

Sisters & Oryx are more about execution. Once you have it down, admittedly that might take a while, it´s actually pretty easy.

Top Bottom