• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Deal alert: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is $22.85 at Gamesplanet

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Link.

Just bought and activated from US Steam account. It activates as ROW.

CoD games usually stay expensive a while (the historical low before this was $30) so this is a pretty good deal.

You can purchase from de.gamesplanet if you want to save a few cents, but I used UK since it was easier - being in english.

Joeku

How is this game compared to Killzone Shadow fall (I'm not interested in multiplayer BTW)?

...Extant on the PC.

EDIT: Sans snark, it's mostly decent as far as FPS campaigns go these days. Generally narrower than the few hours of Shadowfall I played.

...Extant on the PC.

EDIT: Sans snark, it's mostly decent as far as FPS campaigns go these days. Generally narrower than the few hours of Shadowfall I played.

that's actually why I liked SF, it has this freedom to it, the stages are huge and you can really play stylish with the mag support (shield,rope, hack, fire) combinations.

Joeku

that's actually why I liked SF, it has this freedom to it, the stages are huge and you can really play stylish with the mag support (shield,rope, hack, fire) combinations.

Well, with the added mobility AW is definitely a little more open than CoD was in the past, but it's not really going for the same thing as SF. Tons of spectacle, though.

antitrop

Fantastic single-player campaign, except for the unskippable cutscenes and above-average amount of slow-walking.

AW is the only CoD with unskippable cutscenes, as far as I can remember. I guess they figured "If we're going to pay for Kevin Spacey to be in this game, god damnit you're going to watch him".

They do let you skip the cutscenes after you've finished the game once, which was good when I was doing a Trophy run.

Top Bottom