• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Hint of Bandai-Namco E3 Line Up?

jbug617

Banned
Credit to Wonkey
CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

How reliable is this from the E3 site?
https://t.co/qQh1VtYnEN

jbug617

Banned
Wasn't Tekken 7 implied to be PS4 bound but not XBone bound?

all they confirmed was a PS4 release with exclusive VR. Gamespot said it was PS4 exclusive but Namco made them take down the article to state it was only confirmed for PS4 as of now.

shandy706

What does "Action - Xbox Live" and "Action - Xbox One" mean?

I mean obviously I know what "Xbox One" means, but why is there a separate "Live" item. Isn't it the same thing?

kdoll08

Sadly no racing categories listed on that screen. I'm really missing Ridge Racer at this point. The last mainline console version was at PS3 launch? Ugh that's a long time ago.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They're usually generally correct, but have some inconsistencies.

Like Bethesda's had all the right genres last year, but listed things that weren't cross-gen as being cross-gen.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The platforms are meaningless probably. Like you want to mark it for all. I'm guessing these are the titles irregardless of the platforms:

1. Tekken 7 - Fighting
2. Tales of Berseria - RPG
3. One Piece? - Action
4. Katamari- Adventure

LowParry

I'd love for some kind of Tekken 7 announcement at E3. I still believe the game isn't coming out till next year but just to see it on console at E3. Wishful thinking. :(

Ridley327

I sure hope we get a City Shrouded in Shadows localization announcement, and maybe even a hint at ZZT4 coming westward, too.

FelipeMGM

Fighting is prob Xenoverse 2 or Tekken
Action and adventure are prob anime IP related

But Im really intrigued which multiplat RPG is that. Berseria is PS4/PC only right?

AudioEppa

I sure hope we get a City Shrouded in Shadows localization announcement, and maybe even a hint at ZZT4 coming westward, too.

This... Sooo badly this. Any news about disaster report 4 and city would be a e3 moment for me. I just hope they get it english voice cast but keep the hair natural lmao

BedBison

Neo Member
The Xbox One RPG could be Tales of Berseria. One Piece Burning Blood was only on PlayStation in Japan but it got and Xbox release in the west so it wouldn't be the first time Bamco has done this.

The Xbox One RPG could be Tales of Berseria. One Piece Burning Blood was only on PlayStation in Japan but it got and Xbox release in the west so it wouldn't be the first time Bamco has done this.

I don't see why Namco Bandai would bother with an Xbox release for Tales now since there was a better case for the 360 to get ports last generation but it didn't happen. I guess it's possible the game is an easier port now that it is already running on DX for the PC release but I still doubt Tales will release on XB1.

That would make more sense.

Looking at online materials from Namco Bandai they classify it as an Action RPG.

Lucreto

RPG on Xbox will be a death sentence unless they consider Dark Souls an RPG.

Dark Souls 3 DLC is my guess.

Tales of Vesperia remaster. :p

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Action is probably Attack on Titan(ignore that), fighting is tekken, role playing tales or dark souls dlc, i dunno the adventure

Top Bottom