• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

Gorlak

Banned
Come on TTK give it a try.

I was pretty sure once I saw NF's flip of who is scum. Than the doubts starting creeping in my mind. I went back and forth multiple times.

Gorlak

Banned
If I was sure, I would've voted for you right then. I'm just saying what happened, especially since you guys are actually questioning my tracker ability, which is ridiculous at this point.

Actually though I know who I'm gonna vote for, just gimme a sec to explain my reasoning

We have enough time before we need to lay votes down. This is our stage!

VOTE: nin1000

- Only guy I didn't track, so must've done the kill last night and previous
- I tracked you to see if you'd give a drink, which I think you did, and since everyone can only do one thing at night I figure that means nin is responsible
- nin joined in the NF vote against you, and I think you were right that those were the two scum
- Dude has been wildly accusing everyone of being scum and sort of controlling the convo that way, so much so that I didn't even really consider him until too late

I'm trusting you here Gorlak, but I think you constant drink giving clears you in my mind.

Meanwhile if I was scum all I would've had to do was vote the other day to make sure you died. The game would literally be over already if I was scum.

Gorlak

Banned
Typically if you are the last remaining member of a scum team and have a night action besides the kill you get to use both.

His vote pattern against NF also came off as suspicious to me... he votes then unvotes immediately, as though he was worried NF would get hammered "accidentally"

then revotes him when the writing is clearly on the wall... it looks like NF and nin talked, realized NF was toast, and then nin voted for him again to look good

TTK's tracks:

N1 - no result (Dragonz)
N2 - no result (Dragonz)
N3 - no result (Lone_Prodigy)
N4 - no result (Zeemumu) [was posted after death]
N5 - Gorlak -> seen at LP [was posted after LP revealed]
N6 - no result (MattyG)
N7 - no result (Never Forever)

To be fair on this, N2 the "no result" was exactly what let me catch Dragonz, so using that as a "reason" why my tracking isn't real doesn't make sense.

I held back on zeemumu when maybe I shouldn't have, but LP posted before I could reveal, which isn't my fault

The no result on MattyG I felt cleared him for sure as town.

"No result" as a tracker is still useful information!

Gorlak

Banned
Dear spectators,

in these exciting hours I'm thinking about the balance of the game and how PRs would fit in the grand scheme ~ going all meta. The real problem is that I'm facing two players, that both have done suspicious things. I could argue in favour or against both easily.

For the record I will not make my decision today. So in the foreseeable future of the next 10-11 hours there won't be a vote. I still encourage ttk and nin to post.

I will bring up some points later (certain votes etc), but for now give me all you've got.

Gorlak

Banned
Guess I should've caught on to that earlier. Well played.

Yeah, I was wondering all game how easily Nin could shitpost throughout the game and spam those gifs without ever getting really doubted. Nobody ever said something when I was talking with him. I'll reread certain days for sure.

Gorlak

Banned
I followed my gut. Well thats not always the best decision :p

There's gotta be something more to it, nin. Please. You voted outside the hot topic very often.

You voted me on D6 and most importantly on D7, when we were very close to losing the game... what changed?

There's gotta be something more to it, nin. Please. You voted outside the hot topic very often.

You voted me on D6 and most importantly on D7, when we were very close to losing the game... what changed?

Well MattyG saved you and NF basically made himself a huge target, so I figure the math changed for him

nin1000

Banned
If I was sure, I would've voted for you right then. I'm just saying what happened, especially since you guys are actually questioning my tracker ability, which is ridiculous at this point.

Actually though I know who I'm gonna vote for, just gimme a sec to explain my reasoning

you have to at this very moment its 2v1

nin1000

Banned

I used common sense and my brain.

I suspected TKK several days ago but now since he is going for me its very clear what he is

Gorlak

Banned
I really like the thought that nin kept me alive all game for the lulz.

Matty was hesistant to see a scum tracker as a possibility. Why kill him and not me? I would annoy you both with question until the end of the day obsviously.

Except I know who Gorlak visited last night, he visited MattyG.
Gorlak didn't deny this either.

So either he's the killer or you are, nin. My money's on you. Terrible voting record, never voted on by scum, never in any real danger, nearly killed townie Gorlak on two occasions

nin1000

Banned
I really like the thought that nin kept me alive all game for the lulz.

Matty was hesistant to see a scum tracker as a possibility. Why kill him and not me? I would annoy you both with question until the end of the day obsviously.

do as you wish

cabot

Considering modkilling Gorlak for doing an Ed miliband and speaking to the metaphorical camera. That's not how it works sunshine. This is all real.

nin1000

Banned
So either he's the killer or you are, nin. My money's on you. Terrible voting record, never voted on by scum, never in any real danger, nearly killed townie Gorlak on two occasions

Dude , if you are indeed the tracker and you saw him visit Matty, i mean woah.
this changes everything.

to all of the above though.
I think my voting record was good. small missteps here and there but all in all good.
Of course i was never in real danger since i faked to be a strongman AND i played like an idiot in order for mafia to focus on other players.

The last part though.

You cant be sure that he is Town though.

I for one was very honest when i stated that i lied and was actually a vanilla townie.

I did see him visit Matty. Originally I assumed that scum can only do one thing a night and so if Gorlak gave him a drink that was that, but he said usually scum can do both if they're the last one. Not sure why he told me that if he's scum, but then again maybe he's just toying?

Gorlak

Banned
Are we really going back to "Gorlak has to defend himself"? Like srsly?

I don't understand either of you... Matty was the only one who had not received a drink yet. Of course I had to give it to him.

Are we really going back to "Gorlak has to defend himself"? Like srsly?

I don't understand either of you... Matty was the only one who had not received a drink yet. Of course I had to give it to him.

Does your role say you have to give drinks to new people?

Gorlak

Banned
And there i thought you had some brain left in your nut.

why do you think i spammed those arnold pictures.

Think if you can mate.

What? You suggested to be a strongman to not get night killed? :D

Hey I can kill you scum even if the doc protects you?

Top Bottom