• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Is there anywhere to watch the GB part of the Waypoint stream yet?

Doesn't look like it - only the last 6 hours of archive has been enabled on Twitch.

Austin said everything will be archived, but not when. Hopefully they don't sit on it for too long.

I had dream where I was playing VR with the duders and I finally got to explain why the edges of the PSVR screen appear to blur when you turn your head quickly.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I thought it was a pretty good one actually!

New Jackbox actually looks really good after the second one was a bit of a dud. That faking game is a really smart concept though I think it kinda presupposes (1) that the participants discuss a lot more before committing to an answer (2) that everyone is playing along properly -- hi Jason! (3) that everyone is seated in such a way that every participant can see everyone else properly. So maybe not ideal for UPF setups.

They skipped my personal favorite game for stream participation too. Faker is a lot of fun in person but not as much if you aren't there because of the discussion needed like you mentioned. Guesspionage is great though and changes depending on whether you're playing with an audience, because global data/default answers are replaced by the audience response to survey questions. Jackbox 3 is real good.

Rainmaker

Banned
The new Hitman video is incredible

Austin has a Waypoint commercial airing on Viceland. Wild stuff. Imagine CBS ever letting the duders do that.

KingKong

what a great Hitdan video. The IO guys were like audience standins when they were panicking over Brads decision making

also they did a really good job coaching I think, just kind of asking questions and not telling him exactly what to do

repeater

I just had a revelation. You can't pronounce "Waypoint" without saying
"Vape!"

Austin Walker, you insidious devil you..

Rainmaker

Banned
SN6QdO4.jpg

I love the organic and warm social media presence

Tune in at

Check it out at

Peep this shit at

tesqui

I hope they get to talk about the TitanFall 2 campaign at some point without worrying about spoilers.

I wish they could just say on the podcast to skip ahead to a certain time if you don't want to be spoiled.

I hope they get to talk about the TitanFall 2 campaign at some point without worrying about spoilers.

I wish they could just say on the podcast to skip ahead to a certain time if you don't want to be spoiled.

In this week's Bombcast Jeff was doing the super annoying thing of not wanting to talk about a thing, but talking a lot about how he wanted to talk about it but shouldn't talk about it.

Johndoey

Banned
Hey if anyone wants an Oxenfree key so you can play the best game of the year shoot me a pm.

Or Grim Fandango or Broken Age.

If anyone does hit me up I'll send the key probably tomorrow morning.

Salarians

World of Final Fantasy has characters from:
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Dirge of Cerberus
- Crystal Chronicles
- Kingdom Hearts

World of Final Fantasy apparently does not have characters from:
- Final Fantasy XII

fuck this game

Zaph

Social media is dumb, but Giant Bomb could probably use somebody keeping that shit in check for them

Beats having to remember something that got said during a stream or mixlr just to figure out their schedule.

Social media is dumb, but Giant Bomb could probably use somebody keeping that shit in check for them

Beats having to remember something that got said during a stream or mixlr just to figure out their schedule.

We all know that there's no better way for GB to let their audience know what's going on than telling them during the last two minutes of a UPF.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
haha, Austin vetoed a Shenmue Endurance Run at GBE because his friends were doing one on their Youtube

Yeah that came up during a recent stream also. Not just for their YouTube, for their patrons.

its hilarious because Keith and Kyle's rambling style means they've been even slower at completing Shenmue, the people in the Endurance run would have had an aneurism trying to watch them

Tbf the run button shenmue lets play was a game wisp exclusive. Only diehard fans of runbutton are paying for it, so a GB endurance run wouldn't really affect that.

GuyKazama

haha, Austin vetoed a Shenmue Endurance Run at GBE because his friends were doing one on their Youtube

Their lets play of Shenmue went on for a year (maybe still going?) and is behind a paywall. I don't see what the conflict would have been.

Edit: yeah, what master funk said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom