• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

The regular season is coming to an end. Only two weeks left to achieve 8-8 tranquility until next season

KayneWest.jpg

Remember the ways of our once great leader
CSQqlwPUYAAc4od.png:large

These teams Sitting pretty, they on the right path.

Bills 7-7
Ravens 8-6
Texans 8-6
Colts 7-7
Broncos 8-6
Redskins 7-6
Vikings 7-7
Bucs 8-6
Saints 6-8
Panthers 6-8

fisher-thumbs-up.0.gif

Rest of the league idk what the hell you're doing
nflplayoffschedule.gif

or thinking.....
2017_1_NFL-Draft.png

Schedule
nflweek16schedule.gif

Public Service announcemet
5c6a43ff114c30f59084500521ed6981.jpg

The Free Food Loving, chicken nug eating Houston Texans fans are out of control ....
All because of this man
B7uXSXXCYAE-x7P.jpg

... somebody stop them , pls help us

BigAT

Don't know why people keep saying BG fucked up. This is the SWITCH |OT| so why wouldn't it be in gaming side?

Line_HTX

Sarah Barshop ‏@sarahbarshop 21m21 minutes ago

Whitney Mercilus (back), C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion), Johnathan Joseph (ribs) and Jeff Allen (concussion) were practicing today.

Good sign at least.

This accidental thread placement has taking away from the real issues. The out of control Texans fans!

They have to cling to something. It's best to just laugh it off. I'm sure most of them are just having fun, regardless of their actual chances at winning in the post season.

So.. we did a bad thing?

Billy Davis revolutionized the defense, honestly.

What Billy Davis did is he put an incredibly unique spin on the prevent defense. As we know, the prevent defense has the goal of eliminating the long pass, and keeping the opposing offense on the field for a long period of time to run as much clock out as possible. Billy Davis, the legend, decided that rather than run this defense as is traditional, he would instead allow the offense to make as many long passes as they desired, so that they scored quickly and got off the field as fast as possible. He named this spin on the prevent defense with the term "permit defense".

His ultimate goal was to get the ball back to Chip Kelly's offense as fast as possible, so that they could go three and out.

I think he's going to have a long and storied career in NCAA football.

squicken

Guess I missed the thread drama but good OP

Marinelli was showing Barr tapes of past pass rushers he coached during the draft. Zimmer has him playing inside backer. I know the Vikings have a deep rotation at end, but maybe Barr is being misused?

Their base defense has Chad Greenway as the the MLB. Barr and Kendricks stay on the field for nickel. The media guys have all year commented on Barr not playing well but the speculation was he has some sort of injury they weren't reporting. But Zimmer calling him out kind of puts that to bed

The great journey is complete, we back in community. I happy we could all experience that. They don't want us to know about gaming community

Billy Davis revolutionized the defense, honestly.

What Billy Davis did is he put an incredibly unique spin on the prevent defense. As we know, the prevent defense has the goal of eliminating the long pass, and keeping the opposing offense on the field for a long period of time to run as much clock out as possible. Billy Davis, the legend, decided that rather than run this defense as is traditional, he would instead allow the offense to make as many long passes as they desired, so that they scored quickly and got off the field as fast as possible. He named this spin on the prevent defense with the term "permit defense".

His ultimate goal was to get the ball back to Chip Kelly's offense as fast as possible, so that they could go three and out.

I think he's going to have a long and storied career in NCAA football.

Ahahahahahahaha
Oh....

I'm not gonna be nervous at all.. no sir...

giphy.gif

How do I spoiler an image?

Top Bottom