• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT10| Aether Revolt - That shit that make your Soul Burn slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

That guy holding the tray of fruits has the shittiest job. Also do mummies smell? I mean, those are bandaged corpses in the sun.

Not really - they smell musty more than anything. The mummification process removes a lot of the stuff that rots quickly, and in the dry heat the bodies desiccate rather than putrify.

Santiako

DLFgVsK.png

ha! As Angry said, oddly timely reprint!

OnPoint

Was just thinking to myself what a miss it was not printing Omniscience as one of the blue mythics. Then I remembered about Eternal Masters and what a good fit it would be there.

Tunoku

Local store is doing 35€ drafts on launch day, looking forward to it.

EDIT: Emissary and Magma Jet are probably instant Pauper staples. They were both uncommons before, right?

bigkrev

Local store is doing 35€ drafts on launch day, looking forward to it.

EDIT: Emissary and Magma Jet are probably instant Pauper staples. They were both uncommons before, right?

Yeah. Magma Jet is a really good card for the Mono-Red deck, not sure where Burning Tree fits in.

EDIT: YOU HAD ONE JOB SAFFRONOLIVE

Santiako

If it didn't come from Saffron Olive's twitter I'd say that looks fake. The card looks weird.

EDIT: That's definitely a fake. Number is wrong.

A_Dang

So, everything else can be cheap, actively bad filler and I'd still be way more excited than I thought I would be for this set.
I'm mostly a commander player, so I'm just hoping for the price of some of these cards coming down.

Edit: I'd still really like to see a reprint for Scapeshift
Again, just for a commander deck.

bigkrev

I'm not going to complain about an actual Modern playable mythic being printed, It's certanly a more playable modern card than Entreat, Temporal Mastery, Bonfire, Craterhoof, Domri Rade......

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not going to complain about an actual Modern playable mythic being printed, It's certanly a more playable modern card than Entreat, Temporal Mastery, Bonfire, Craterhoof, Domri Rade......

Past in Flames sees like no play because Storm is as dead as it gets.

Jhriad

Temporal Mastery sees play in the All Turns deck. The rest...

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

Craterhoof isnt for Modern players. Its for all of us.

red13th

seeing Basilisk Collar makes me think how stupid I am, I preordered a Walking Ballista for my cube back when it was like $3 and I didn't get a copy for my EDH Ezuri deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom