• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Bronx-Man

Banned
oh and even if it is d1

bronx hasn't yet made the post where he makes no fucking sense whatsoever

so i am willing to give him a day

bronx pls make sense
wyQwqsv.jpg

Kyanrute

Oh and Kyan is a fan of Dragonz and is verily happy to see dragonz remembers poor old Kyan. I'd lean town on dragonz now, based on our scummy history together.

Sidenote, there was that Swamped post in which she begged to survive until d3. I did not fancy that and did fancy how acorns pointed it out. But Swamp is spooky of no read for Kyan so no sure what is Kyan thinkings.

fuck karl

in true kyantm fashion there is a bit of a delay between things

took a look at the CCS and acorns thing, mainly because those two like to bundle up together

I think I have to echo the Sorryan the great green giver here and say that I too feel like acorns is buddying up to CCS who is doing the usual CCS thing. In addition, I'd like to mention that the change in CCS is making me uncomfortable. No claim (i know shit argument pls ignore) and all, but I get the feeling of fluff from CCS too right now, slightly more than normal.

Is this enough for a vote though? No, certainly not.

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO VOTE AGAINST CCS, KYAN I DARE YOU

Kyanrute

Serious Kyan time. I will be tunneling on Bronx if he ever makes no sense in this game. Last time he made no sense he was a baddie.

bronx pls make sense

Kyanrute

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO VOTE AGAINST CCS, KYAN I DARE YOU

against ccs

english is hard for drunk kyan

means kyan has to vote ccs

or not to vote

not thinking ccs vote is what kyan wanteses righty now no

Kyan doing the mighty eliminations of candidates~ finding the suspect.

Oh and Kyan is a fan of Dragonz and is verily happy to see dragonz remembers poor old Kyan. I'd lean town on dragonz now, based on our scummy history together.

Sidenote, there was that Swamped post in which she begged to survive until d3. I did not fancy that and did fancy how acorns pointed it out. But Swamp is spooky of no read for Kyan so no sure what is Kyan thinkings.

fuck karl

YOU FUCKING THINK YOU CAN CALL THAT SPEAKING IN THE THIRD-PERSON

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING WITH, MATE

BLARGONAUT?

acohrs

CCS, my buddy, it's been very aggressive today for some reason, hasn't it!

Any thing to share? Are you reffng this weekend?

Kyanrute

YOU FUCKING THINK YOU CAN CALL THAT SPEAKING IN THE THIRD-PERSON

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING WITH, MATE

BLARGONAUT?

is caps

if not blarg kyan would be of tears bears and cry in corner

but is blarg so kyaaaa is of much great opportunity to shitveryseriouspost seriously

OK

It is interesting that you imply that you are not Blarg. I'll let you know, I do respect you and your ways. Thanks to this respect, I'll let you know that I am not Kyan.

Faddy

Banned
"I choose you!"
"Why the fuck did you do that?"
".........it was a test!"

Awesome plan, bro-tendo

I guess we could try asking who is scum

But seriously though, which of you guys is scum?

How is your plan going?

define data

This I am actually serious about. Posts are data, votes are data, interactions are data, voting patterns are data. Being able to parse that data into information is how town wins.

Players who don't post deny town data, players who don't vote deny town data.

Of course there are players like Blarg who try to hide behind NOISE.

is caps

if not blarg kyan would be of tears bears and cry in corner

but is blarg so kyaaaa is of much great opportunity to shitveryseriouspost seriously

OK

It is interesting that you imply that you are not Blarg. I'll let you know, I do respect you and your ways. Thanks to this respect, I'll let you know that I am not Kyan.

YOU'RE SHITTING ME

Kyanrute

While Kyan likes the dancing crab picture and thinks that it is absolutely adorable

C8qfOuz.gif

Is much worry that Crab is busy. Want to know more because scum Crab great meanie.

Speaking of people not present, my nin.exe is not working...

*snip*

This I am actually serious about. Posts are data, votes are data, interactions are data, voting patterns are data. Being able to parse that data into information is how town wins.

Players who don't post deny town data, players who don't vote deny town data.

Of course there are players like Blarg who try to hide behind NOISE.

I'm right here, uwotm8

Take a poke then

ill show mine if you show me yours

teehee~

Alternative vote target: Verelios.

WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK IT IS, MATE

DO I LOOK LIKE YOU THINK I WANT TO VOTE OUT GAFIA'S #1 FAVOURITE DAYTIME CEREAL

DO I LOOK LIKE I'M STARVING FOR A BOWL OF A PERFECTLY BALANCED PART

WHO DO I THINK YOU THINK I AM, BRUV

Kyanrute

I'm interested in gry and vere because

1) I am not that familiar with them

2) they have not gathered that much attention

CCS

Banned
CCS, my buddy, it's been very aggressive today for some reason, hasn't it!

Any thing to share? Are you reffng this weekend?

It's very aggressive, what I'm not sure of is whether the aggressors or the aggressees are more suspicious right now.

I am indeed, got a game at lunchtime on Saturday! What are your plans for the weekend? :)

Kyanrute

+worthyedge for list of no attention

I could add Kalor here too but I feel I have a good enough read of him from games I've read that I feel comfortable potato shitpost fuck karl etc...

Kyanrute

SERIOUS KYAN ALERT

CCS, what is your goal with these acorns pokes? If there is a narrative behind them, pls explain it.

acohrs

It's very aggressive, what I'm not sure of is whether the aggressors or the aggressees are more suspicious right now.

I am indeed, got a game at lunchtime on Saturday! What are your plans for the weekend? :)

A lot of bark and now a lot of bite, although Faddy's aggression from nowhere worries me. Think *Splinter is just having a case of the 'No good, horrible, bad days' and Sorian is just Sorian, although I find it weird how hard he's tunnelled on Bronx.

Will be in your neck of the woods this weekend old mucker! Off to Londontown to visit family and show a visiting yank friend around town. Will take him to the Wolsley for some tea and scones, lovely!

I'm interested in gry and vere because

1) I am not that familiar with them

2) they have not gathered that much attention

Look at me, I am an important Mafia player!

I have graduated from Mafia University where I learned how to read!

The course they offered me is accredited by official international Mafia University standards!

Look at my credentials which I earned after graduating from that course: SCUM LAUDE!

It is highly-regarded around the Mafia globe and grants me fantastic hiring potential and employability weight!

This is the only reason why players listen to me!

CCS

Banned
Ignoring Blarg and Kyan, who are being Blarg and Kyan, the loudest players at the moment are Fran, Faddy, and Bronx. I think there's probably a scum in there, they've done a fairly good job of capitalising on the thread being a bit quiet and sucked the air out of the room so to speak. I don't think Bronx I'd scum, if I had to pick I'd lean Faddy but I could see either of the other two.

Alternatively I could be wrong and they are all town, but if we've got town at each other's throats like this then thats unfortunate in the extreme.

+worthyedge for list of no attention

I could add Kalor here too but I feel I have a good enough read of him from games I've read that I feel comfortable potato shitpost fuck karl etc...

SERIOUS KYAN ALERT

CCS, what is your goal with these acorns pokes? If there is a narrative behind them, pls explain it.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUR CHARACTER GO

WHO ARE YOU

WHO ARE YOU

WHO ARE YOU

WHO ARE YOU

Bronx-Man

Banned
Look at me, I am an important Mafia player!

I have graduated from Mafia University where I learned how to read!

The course they offered me is accredited by official international Mafia University standards!

Look at my credentials which I earned after graduating from that course: SCUM LAUDE!

It is highly-regarded around the Mafia globe and grants me fantastic hiring potential and employability weight!

This is the only reason why players listen to me!

SCUM LAUDE!

raw

CCS

Banned
SERIOUS KYAN ALERT

If by pokes you mean my chats with him, it's just nice to mix a bit of conversation in with play :)

A lot of bark and now a lot of bite, although Faddy's aggression from nowhere worries me. Think *Splinter is just having a case of the 'No good, horrible, bad days' and Sorian is just Sorian, although I find it weird how hard he's tunnelled on Bronx.

Will be in your neck of the woods this weekend old mucker! Off to Londontown to visit family and show a visiting yank friend around town. Will take him to the Wolsley for some tea and scones, lovely!

My biggest problem at the moment is trying to tell the difference between scum aggression trying to cause chaos and diversion and town aggression trying to force scum out.

That sounds like a jolly good time, hope your yank appreciates an introduction to proper British culture!

acohrs

Ignoring Blarg and Kyan, who are being Blarg and Kyan, the loudest players at the moment are Fran, Faddy, and Bronx. I think there's probably a scum in there, they've done a fairly good job of capitalising on the thread being a bit quiet and sucked the air out of the room so to speak. I don't think Bronx I'd scum, if I had to pick I'd lean Faddy but I could see either of the other two.

Alternatively I could be wrong and they are all town, but if we've got town at each other's throats like this then thats unfortunate in the extreme.

Faddy is seemingly the most likely scum out of that group. Not sure about Fran either though.

Could see them all being townie too though. Recent trend in mafia games is town arguing amongst town over the smallest details while scum coast away unseen. More worried rn about what's not going on than what is going on. Will reread later on and send out a prod vote.

acohrs

My biggest problem at the moment is trying to tell the difference between scum aggression trying to cause chaos and diversion and town aggression trying to force scum out.

That sounds like a jolly good time, hope your yank appreciates an introduction to proper British culture!

Cheers matey, plan to!

Also, agree on first point. Made point above but it's what we can't see right now that's worrying.

CCS

Banned
I imagine there is probably one highly active scum poster and one slightly less active scum, and then I suspect all the rest are hiding among the inactives. Policy lynch anyone?

acohrs

I imagine there is probably one highly active scum poster and one slightly less active scum, and then I suspect all the rest are hiding among the inactives. Policy lynch anyone?

So if we're assuming a scum team of 5, that would still leave 3 somewhere else...

Top Bottom