• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Bronx

You were supposed to answer the feud question AFTER I asked you what you thought of it

Since when does the answer come before the question, Bronx

since when

Faddy

Banned
why not? with 18 to 20 people, the scum team has been 4 people. with 20+, I wouldn't be surprised that there would be 5 scummies.

What about neutral factions with their own win condition. With the large number of players that has crossed my mind.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bronx

You were supposed to answer the feud question AFTER I asked you what you thought of it

Since when does the answer come before the question, Bronx

since when
WILDCARD, MOTHERFUCKER

giphy.gif

Kyanrute

What about neutral factions with their own win condition. With the large number of players that has crossed my mind.

This is day one. Why are you speculating about possible alternative factions? It makes no sense, there is nothing to suggest that that would be the case. You are speculating about a fluffy alternative.

Faddy

Banned
This is day one. Why are you speculating about possible alternative factions? It makes no sense, there is nothing to suggest that that would be the case. You are speculating about a fluffy alternative.

We are talking about the large number of players. Go back to playing with Blarg if you want to post without thinking.

CCS

Banned
I'm certainly open to the existence of a neutral team, maybe we'll get some evidence overnight.

My big concern right now is the inactive scum players though.

Kyanrute

We are talking about the large number of players. Go back to playing with Blarg if you want to post without thinking.

hey i post without thinking normally anyway, i need no blarg to do that. though blarg is a great incentive to do that.

Mind answering the question? Let me repeat, what makes you think, besides the number of players, that there would be multiple non-normal factions in this game?

acohrs

Could be, with the current numbers, a scum team of 5 and one or two scum factions wouldn't surprise me. 3 scum factions would be a lot.

Verelios

I'm certainly open to the existence of a neutral team, maybe we'll get some evidence overnight.

My big concern right now is the inactive scum players though.
There are inactives in every game though. Even going by the players here, town has an overwhelming lead on inactivity so there's nothing much to say about them unless you like rolling dice. Eventually the numbers will thin (hopefully) and the inactives get lower as days go by making a mislynch harder for scum to push.

Faddy

Banned
hey i post without thinking normally anyway, i need no blarg to do that. though blarg is a great incentive to do that.

Mind answering the question? Let me repeat, what makes you think, besides the number of players, that there would be multiple non-normal factions in this game?

Nothing besides the large number of players.

How do you think the game is constructed? Did the large number of players strike you as odd?

CCS

Banned
There are inactives in every game though. Even going by the players here, town has an overwhelming lead on inactivity so there's nothing much to say about them unless you like rolling dice. Eventually the numbers will thin (hopefully) and the inactives get lower as days go by making a mislynch harder for scum to push.

I know, I'm just kinda in favour of a policy lynch to try and get them going. Probably s futile endeavour though.

Faddy

Banned

The only way to be sure of getting rid of inactives is to lynch them.

What good is an inactive to town?

Kyanrute

Nothing besides the large number of players.

How do you think the game is constructed? Did the large number of players strike you as odd?

It did, the number that is. I for one am expecting a lot of kills. Should that not happen within the first few nights, then the shenanigans can be speculated about. Right now I am imagining a populated scum team and a fair share of neutrals to mix the deal.

CCS

Banned
There's way too many inactives to do a policy lynch right now. Who would we even be able to settle on?

I'd probably pick one at random.

I never said it was a sensible plan :p

I am looking forward to seeing how many night kills we get.

Kyanrute

The only way to be sure of getting rid of inactives is to lynch them.

What good is an inactive to town?

I am too drunk to go back and see

but have you advocated for an inactive lynch previously this game.

not saying that it is bad if you have not done so.

acohrs

Only if you lynch the inactives regularly, because scum won't kill them, they help scum to coast.

Faddy

Banned
It did, the number that is. I for one am expecting a lot of kills. Should that not happen within the first few nights, then the shenanigans can be speculated about. Right now I am imagining a populated scum team and a fair share of neutrals to mix the deal.

So did you think any of the "fair share of neutrals" are teamed up with their own win condition?

All I am saying is let's be alive to the possibility.

Kyanrute

So

Guys

This is a game of Mafia

You should try actually playing it

says ourobuluususususus who is not even play game is with unfortunate name and job of policing those who actually have fun lol

sry blussus if hurt feeling is nice blussus no mean bad kyan

Faddy

Banned
I am too drunk to go back and see

but have you advocated for an inactive lynch previously this game.

not saying that it is bad if you have not done so.

I have looked at the post counts of a few people but I am also aware that pushing for a policy lynch early stops people trying to work out the game. So no I haven't pushed for an inactive lynch.

But this talk should be a clear warning that inactivity is not going to be tolerated.

There is plenty of time left in day 1 and there is enough in the thread for people to have opinions on, even if it is that I'm scum. So post or die.

CCS

Banned
For info, the lowest posters so far (note: totals only count posts since game start)

LP - 1
Crab - 2
Kalor - 2
Nin - 2
OA - 2
WorthyEdge - 4
gryvan - 4

I have looked at the post counts of a few people but I am also aware that pushing for a policy lynch early stops people trying to work out the game. So no I haven't pushed for an inactive lynch.

But this talk should be a clear warning that inactivity is not going to be tolerated.

There is plenty of time left in day 1 and there is enough in the thread for people to have opinions on, even if it is that I'm scum. So post or die.

Y5A1LE7.gif

Top Bottom