• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You don't lynch a PR claim at this point that can be verified (though that's suspect since they can be roleblocked). Also, blow hot air somewhere else, him retracting doesn't matter in the least. Either he is scum or he isn't, if he's not then scum sin't going to suddenly believe if he say "hey! j/k! lolol"

We can't verify Bronx either way. For example, suppose both Stanley and Bronx are scum. If they're both alive tomorrow, it could just be because Stanley was never poisoned in the first place. Nevertheless, Bronx would be busy claiming he cured Stanley and we would be busy buying Bronx's claim. This is my point: we fundamentally cannot verify Bronx. Whether or not we lynch him depends on what you think of his claim.

Why are you worth saving Stan?

because town deaths equals sooner win for scum. tends to be a god idea to prevent those when possible.

why, whatever other reason could there possibly be?

SERIOUS SIDENOTE

if poison = neutral, stan = scum not impossible

but zzz obviously not ez to prove so back to the regular programming

hold up lemmie make sure im reading this right, your saying that if the poisoner is a neutral, then you can be sure im not scum?

i dont follow that logic at all.

*Splinter, what is your Role? Your Alignment, what is it? By "who are you", I was asking what your Role-name is, *Splinter. Do you have Power(s)? What is your Power(s)?

Sorian

Banned
Despite Sorian's post it was never Swamped.

swamped (3)
sorian 62 (135)
verelios 396 (1234)
crab 1207
ccs 1275
blargonaut 1297 (1303)
kalor 1317

End of day Crab votes to make it 2 on Swamped.
Vere unvotes -seems legit since that is an early vote

So back to 1. CCS then moves to Swamped (and this is where the fake momentum seems to come from). Sorian for some reason wants Swamped but never put his vote there

Blarg does a drive by vote/unvote.

So Swamped was a legit threat to be lynch for 6 posts.

Kalor's vote comes in after me and Natiko put our votes on squidy which had made it a clear squid vs crab situation.

Once those votes play out it is 4 on Crab and on Squidy. Pretty quickly Kawl and Stan come in and push it over the top.

If you want to look for votes that saved Swamped I don't think you will find any (unless you want to count Blarg who was just messing with ties imo)

If you want to look at votes that saved Crab then you have CCS, Me, Natiko, Stan and Kawl.

Natiko flipped town (and I know I'm town) so that leaves me with 3 candidates for scum mates if we flip Crab scum. CCS is my top target but I haven't rule out the other 2 as well.

We can keep pretending that Swamped wasn't a thing but that's all hindsight. In the moment, she was just as likely as Crab and Squidy was the surprise.

We can't verify Bronx either way. For example, suppose both Stanley and Bronx are scum. If they're both alive tomorrow, it could just be because Stanley was never poisoned in the first place. Nevertheless, Bronx would be busy claiming he cured Stanley and we would be busy buying Bronx's claim. This is my point: we fundamentally cannot verify Bronx. Whether or not we lynch him depends on what you think of his claim.

Yeah, if no one else gets poisoned that's a pretty clear sign. There's murky water everywhere, for example a person getting killed and poisoned in the same night so obviously none of it is a perfect science but jumping at any PR claim on day 2 is just bad play.

oh yeah, before i dissapear for the day i should probably say something thats not about my possible imminent death, i may be able to keep up, but work is hectic right now so no promises.

well, i still really feel that CCS is scum, its more my gut than my mind saying this, but its saying it pretty darn loudly.

im kinda losing my town vibe on crab, though that just may be to compete disagreement on bronx

oh i should say, even if my life didnt depend on it, i think i believe bronx, given both his play in the last few games, and the way day 1 played out for him, a panic claim like that makes the most sense to me than any bizarre scum gambit.

nin, please speak more, give us anything buddy, anything at all.

i dont know if i said this earlier, but iv pretty much turned around on faddy (from scum lean to town, for those not keeping score at home), quite liking his play now.

everything else gets a ehhhhhh from me for now.

I neeeeddd somethinnng to shitpossstt oonnnnnnnnnn, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need material, please

Am I supposed to be commenting on Bronx right now? Or Crab, Swamped? CCS? Is that it?

shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

WHAT KIND OF 24-PLAYER GAME HAS ONLY ONE NIGHT-KILL ON THE FIRST NIGHT

I mean, granted there's allegedly Poison, but c'mon

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH THIS

THIS
ISN'T
POSSIBLE

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
UNVOTE: Bronx-man

In the interests of avoiding tunnelling, I'm going to re-examine D1's end. I still want to lynch Bronx, but there's diminishing returns setting in now for my focus. So I'll be examining some other cases as we speak.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT KIND OF 24-PLAYER GAME HAS ONLY ONE NIGHT-KILL ON THE FIRST NIGHT

I mean, granted there's allegedly Poison, but c'mon

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH THIS

THIS
ISN'T
POSSIBLE

Also, this is actually a really good point which I missed. There will definitely be more kills than this. At a kill per night, we'd be here for a very long time indeed. I don't think the poisoner would be multi-hit; it's normally a scum role and giving scum two consistent kills is highly unusual. So there's probably another killing role of some variety that went AWOL last night. Something for any protective roles or blocking roles to bear in mind about their targets, certainly.

Swamped

Banned
I think Blarg is telling the truth about receiving a note. His desperation to find out who sent it seems very genuine. Why do you think the 'Blargonaut' character sent it to you?

CRABBBBBB

I can whine better than you, Craaaaaaaab

But I think your whine is more fruitful, ha

get it

It's another food joke

hahahahaha

Faddy

Banned
I think Blarg is telling the truth about receiving a note. His desperation to find out who sent it seems very genuine. Why do you think the 'Blargonaut' character sent it to you?

I don't think so.

This is just like DR3 day 2 when he claimed he had been doused by an arsonist.

Sorian

Banned
Also, this is actually a really good point which I missed. There will definitely be more kills than this. At a kill per night, we'd be here for a very long time indeed. I don't think the poisoner would be multi-hit; it's normally a scum role and giving scum two consistent kills is highly unusual. So there's probably another killing role of some variety that went AWOL last night. Something for any protective roles or blocking roles to bear in mind about their targets, certainly.

A poisoner is only barely functionally different than an arsonist. There is nothing setting it up as a for sure scum role. I'm also re-evaluating because between this hard stance on a PR claim and that slight push at role fishing, maybe I gave you too much credit day 1.

Sorian

Banned
I don't think so.

This is just like DR3 day 2 when he claimed he had been doused by an arsonist.

And I'd have to agree here if I'm being honest. Blarg is fun and all but I'll wait until day 3 before believing that something happened to him over night. Surprised Swamped is interested though.

So many words for something I just realized while on this 50ppp page

Sorian, attack Crab pls

It's true, all of it

I need to know what my flavour text is, Swamped

I want to know what my words taste like

CCS

Banned
Greater love hath no man, than he who lays down his life for his friends.

Crab, j'accuse!

Sorian, j'accuse!

Stan, j'accuse!

Verelios, j'accuse!

WAMD, j'accuse!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If I'm scum, then fuck are my team up for early busses alright. I can count the people defending me on the fingers of one pincer.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
As of right now I don't have a strong read on him one way or another. He is one I plan to look at in greater detail this evening.

I would have thought you'd have been on him already, he's the obvious player to be checking up on.

Top Bottom