• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Just realized I forgot vere like a fucktard. Put him slight scum lean. Don't like the turn around at the end of yesterday and I would not doubt a scum focus on Crab to save vere

Sorian

Banned
I don't even know how to respond to FEP. Sorry, I haven't spurred conversation? I've said my piece. I want Swamped or Blarg dead. To be completely honest, I'd prefer Blarg at this point, he's coasting on purpose. At least Swamped is posting mega posts every other day which means if she is scum, she is leaving a trail. My vote is on Swamped though because I can't count on any of you to go after an inactive apparently and I'm tired of shit lynches so I'm going for one I want that has the most chance of success. I'm around a bit more throughout the night but I work tomorrow night so I'll go to sleep at some point and try to be back an hour or two before deadline.

*Splinter

I like how Swamped quotes an obvious response to Gorlak and pretends I was talking to her and gets huffy about it.

A+ turn around.
Tbf I read it the same way as swamped and only double checked after you answered her.

"ignoring your question (on) Swamped"

*Splinter

I don't even know how to respond to FEP. Sorry, I haven't spurred conversation? I've said my piece. I want Swamped or Blarg dead. To be completely honest, I'd prefer Blarg at this point, he's coasting on purpose. At least Swamped is posting mega posts every other day which means if she is scum, she is leaving a trail. My vote is on Swamped though because I can't count on any of you to go after an inactive apparently and I'm tired of shit lynches so I'm going for one I want that has the most chance of success. I'm around a bit more throughout the night but I work tomorrow night so I'll go to sleep at some point and try to be back an hour or two before deadline.
Why not Vere?

Sorian

Banned
Why not Vere?

My read on Vere isn't as strong as others. I see the logic in it and it's a fine lynch but I didn't come to that conclusion myself, I came to it based on reading others posts.If we're throwing out other names, it continues to surprise me when I remember Kawl is even in this game. He isn't know for being this quiet at all.

CCS

Banned

I wouldn't mind a Blarg lynch. Not my preferred one, but I simply don't know how to read him so he's going to be a question markin my head for as long as he's alive. If it were to come down to it, I wouldn't be too unhappy voting for him.

Would prefer WAMD or Vere though. I still think Faddy is misguided town rather than scum.

*Splinter

My read on Vere isn't as strong as others. I see the logic in it and it's a fine lynch but I didn't come to that conclusion myself, I came to it based on reading others posts.If we're throwing out other names, it continues to surprise me when I remember Kawl is even in this game. He isn't know for being this quiet at all.
He did say he was unavailable for most of this day phase, I think.

Although the constant string of excuses are starting to be a concern.

DAY 3 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

TheWorthyEdge (2)
Burbeting 2284
Lone_Prodigy 2286

Verelios (1)
Kyanrute 2438

Swamped (1)
Sorian 2266

acohrs (1)
flatearthpandas 2293

CCS (1)
StanleyPalmtree 2390

*Splinter (1)
Gorlak 2426

Bronx-Man (0): acohrs 2250 2360

No active vote for Day 3: *Splinter, acohrs (has previously voted), Blargonaut, Bronx-Man, CCS, Faddy, franconp, Kawl_USC, nin1000, Swamped, TheWorthyEdge, Verelios, WhereAreMahDragonz

Day 3 ends:
red_1489438800.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

CCS

Banned
From a different perspective, ignoring all reads, I feel like we get the most information on the game so far by flipping one of Bronx, Swamped, or Verelios. My favourite would be Vere from that list.

acohrs

Doing my list now, SPOILER, it's a shit list and you're all on it.

CCS, my old mucker, which way does your heart lean today?

CCS

Banned
Doing my list now, SPOILER, it's a shit list and you're all on it.

CCS, my old mucker, which way does your heart lean today?

I'm sticking by wanting Vere or WAMD, less sure of my Sorian read than those two. Will probably go Vere given he seems to be the more widely scumread.

No need to say anything, matey. I do think you're okay with the slow state of the game though. Interested to see what blarg does end of day. I'm reading town there right now.

I won't argue too hard against a Vere lynch because there is something to be learned from it but I think Acorns is more likely to flip scum.

franconp

Bronx and the poisoner. This whole thing as a scum gambit seems insane. I would believe the poisoner being either neutral or scum. Bronx being alive might suggest neutral but there's some wifom there. What I do have to say about Bronx is that as of now I believe him unless I can be convinced it is a gambit. Claiming so early on D2 left a real poison doctor tons of time to counter him. Saving the claim for the last hour if he was actually on the chopping block would have given him decent odds of not having a real counter present if it was a fake claim.

The bolded is pretty obvious. Beside that, if Bronx was lying about the claim the worst thing that a real poison doctor could do was counter him. He could stay in the sidelines and let Bronx take all the heat while he cures.

Why do you scumread Fran?

I would like to know that to. I don't consider myself in the coasters group so I would love to hear some reasons. I'm not feeling so good about WAMD. All this recent strings of posts and reads are really weak and the answers she is giving even worse.

I will vote for who is my top scum now and move it if needed before deadline:

VOTE: TheWorthyEdge

I really don't like his answers under pressure. He is trying to hard to not engage in a discussion.

acohrs

No need to say anything, matey. I do think you're okay with the slow state of the game though. Interested to see what blarg does end of day. I'm reading town there right now.

I won't argue too hard against a Vere lynch because there is something to be learned from it but I think Acorns is more likely to flip scum.

Who is this aimed at? I assume me because of your vote?

Kyanrute

★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere...   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ...in a parallel universe...* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ ...Verelios...° ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * ...isn't ignoring my posts... ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ °

acohrs

Read list for now of players that I think are most suspicious, will finish read list later before dayend if possible, otherwise tomorrow.

*Splinter [m] - lean scum, on first glance at just vote lists, has voted for both town lynches so far that have turned out to be town. One out of two players so far that has done this and this point has not been discussed in detail.

Sorian [m] - lean scum, has voted for both town lynches so far that have turned out to be town. From a meta perspective, Sorian in a few recent mafia game has been targeted N1 because he is usually someone that leads town discussion. The fact that he hasn't been targeted in 2 night phases is very worrying from a meta POV

Blargonaut [m] - lean scum, at best neutral. Not much to say here, his posts don't really tell much except that he's missing his person and looking for it. Seems more interested in this than finding scum. Consistent in his voting for Crab, good or bad sign who knows?

Verelios [m] - lean town, voted Kalor D1 and Crab D2. See D1 lynch as meh since D1, see D2 lynch as a it's either him or me. Rereading his posts from D2, a lot of them seem defensive and answering questions. Has some tiffs with CCS and Kyanrute, doesn't throw shade or make them lynch targets despite being one of the main lynch targets himself, so doesn't scream scum trying to shift attention to me.

Kyanrute [m] - scum or neutral, reading back, there's a few post (712, 714, 719), where Kyan doesn't want CCS to bring up neutral factions because D1 and then doesn't want to discuss it with Faddy. Looks weird in hindsight, why does it matter when it's D1 and why not discuss alternative factions, surely town has to eliminate ALL threats, not just scum. Then in post 732, says that he expects a lot of night kills, a populate scum team, and a fair share of neutrals? Why the flip flop? Then again 746, says neutral team is a possibility but not likely. Sounds like he knows something and is just trying to muddy the waters.

Also this 'Iirc I still have a vote on gry, did that because of low amount of appearances I think. Gry comments on the recent issues and offers the woe is me of small post count defense what I don't still like. Taking cover even before shots have been fired. but then again he writes in silly way sometimes forgetting that capital letters exist so he must be nice' Makes me feel like I'm looking at scummates. Mentions scum friend but doesn't do anything about it.

Gorlak [m] - scum, didn't like Gryvan's play D1 and his vote on me looked like a OMGUS after someone put some serious heat on him. Gorlak hasn't done anything to change my mind, if anything he's playing it much safer and blending in. Nothing special to see, which after my initial thoughts of Gryvan, doesn't make me trust them anymore. Also, kyan's post suggests a connection.

Based on these views, I throw my vote on...

Vote: *Splinter

Would happily switch my vote to any of the ones listed above though except Vere, only added him to show why I think he's town

acohrs

Also, Jaysus Christ playing proper town takes so fecking long. Have to filter thread by one poster but only shows a snippet of the post so have to click in if you want to see the whole thing. Then you've got to cross reference posts with the vote list. This is more work than a job!!

acohrs

Shite fourth post sorry, in my reads list post, I said I'd post only most suspicious at top. However I should have added that I posted a bit on Vere's defence too, I mentioned this at the bottom and my post to FlatEarthPandas but should have put it at top of that post. Stupid no editz...

Kyanrute

Kyanrute [m] - scum or neutral, reading back, there's a few post (712, 714, 719), where Kyan doesn't want CCS to bring up neutral factions because D1 and then doesn't want to discuss it with Faddy. Looks weird in hindsight, why does it matter when it's D1 and why not discuss alternative factions, surely town has to eliminate ALL threats, not just scum. Then in post 732, says that he expects a lot of night kills, a populate scum team, and a fair share of neutrals? Why the flip flop? Then again 746, says neutral team is a possibility but not likely. Sounds like he knows something and is just trying to muddy the waters.

Also this 'Iirc I still have a vote on gry, did that because of low amount of appearances I think. Gry comments on the recent issues and offers the woe is me of small post count defense what I don't still like. Taking cover even before shots have been fired. but then again he writes in silly way sometimes forgetting that capital letters exist so he must be nice' Makes me feel like I'm looking at scummates. Mentions scum friend but doesn't do anything about it.

Neutral factions are very rare and tend to be found in more absurd games. So far the most extreme roles in the game have been the poisoner and the poison doc (assuming it even exists) and those are only a step away from standard. Discussion beyond the slightest mention that a neutral team is a very small possibility is a waste of time when there is no evidence to suggest that a neutral team exists.

Don't see how you connect the idea of multiple neutrals with the idea that the neutrals would be allied. I only suggested the possibility of multiple neutrals andor a populated scum team based on the size of the game - there is no flip, no flop. The lack of kills so far has lessened the possibility somewhat.

and the gry comment was made when i was drunk enough to consider checking the vote record too much of a burden so instead of doing that i just wrote it like i did

How did my d2 and d3 affect your read on me or is your read mostly based on day one?

Kyanrute

Verelios [m] - lean town, voted Kalor D1 and Crab D2. See D1 lynch as meh since D1, see D2 lynch as a it's either him or me. Rereading his posts from D2, a lot of them seem defensive and answering questions. Has some tiffs with CCS and Kyanrute, doesn't throw shade or make them lynch targets despite being one of the main lynch targets himself, so doesn't scream scum trying to shift attention to me.

lol

*Splinter

Sorian [m] - lean scum, has voted for both town lynches so far that have turned out to be town. From a meta perspective, Sorian in a few recent mafia game has been targeted N1 because he is usually someone that leads town discussion. The fact that he hasn't been targeted in 2 night phases is very worrying from a meta POV
If I didn't already, I'd scumread acohrs just for repeating this nonsense argument. It's equally valid for Burb, Kawl, Fran, and (town!) Crab.

I would accept it's concerning that none of those have been killed (except Crab who was lynched), but I doubt they're all scum and yet several people are already zeroing in on Sorian's survival.

Just remembered Natiko was the N1 kill, and you could probably add him to the meta list of likely N1 targets. The N2 kill, Kalor, is weird enough that I still suspect a switcher (or some other PR) was involved.

Kyanrute

Gorlak [m] - scum, didn't like Gryvan's play D1 and his vote on me looked like a OMGUS after someone put some serious heat on him. Gorlak hasn't done anything to change my mind, if anything he's playing it much safer and blending in. Nothing special to see, which after my initial thoughts of Gryvan, doesn't make me trust them anymore. Also, kyan's post suggests a connection.

I guess you are referring to Gorlak's entrance? The shitpost-vote-summary thing? That's just meta.

acohrs

Meh, I did an initial reads list and shared my thoughts. Agree or disagree that's fine, hoped that it would help facilitate discussion since we've only 5 pages of new posts since D3 start.
If you want to lynch me over it then fine, get to leave this boring game with all you boring nonshitposters.

Also @Kyan, your back and forth from D2 with Vere was worrying. I can understand Vere's need to be defensive, but I don't understand your reason.

Kawl_USC

Checking in now from a busy weekend.

I'm never going to be a big poster for a strictly eeekend day phase, sorry sorian.

Holy shit is that a disagreeable post from acohrs. I can understand coming to different conclusions from the same data set, but not every single one almost.

Being wrong isn't scummy, not to mention vere gets benefit of the doubt regarding his day one vote being on kalot a now confirmed town, but sorian and splinter don't?

Seems like you are trying to throw shade on to some bigger posters and away from verelios to me here. Will reconsider what that says about vere if/when you flip

Vote: acohrs

Kawl_USC

Meh, I did an initial reads list and shared my thoughts. Agree or disagree that's fine, hoped that it would help facilitate discussion since we've only 5 pages of new posts since D3 start.
If you want to lynch me over it then fine, get to leave this boring game with all you boring nonshitposters.

Also @Kyan, your back and forth from D2 with Vere was worrying. I can understand Vere's need to be defensive, but I don't understand your reason.
More of the same busted logic, waving away something in veres post only to jump on it for someone else.

Kyanrute

My reason to do what? I imagine you are talking about my reaction to Vere's Crab vote post. If you wonder about specifics, ask.

Overall, when I saw the post I was certain that Vere was not interested in an actual discussion. Personal experience, people who defend themselves like that rarely do, be it in mafia or real life. What told me this? The fact that instead of defending himself and discussing the accusations I made he chose to call it all garbage and chose the aggressive antagonizing way, contributing nothing. Thus, the reaction. But because one never can be sure about people, I gave him the one chance to find some posts for me so we could have an actual meaningful discussion. A chance not worth giving, as I found out.

You mention you felt that Vere's reaction was understandable. What part of it?

Kawl_USC

Good luck with my town flip then
Holy shit this is such a bad response and you get why right. As town you should at least be clear on your logic and try to make sure it's consistent and whenever it isn't consistent or you aren't following logic, you can say "it's a gut read what can you do??"

In a scenario in which you flip town, yours becomes one of the few opinions anyone can trust beyond their own to be a good faith attempt. But if before that you throw out bad logic don't even put a gutTM disclaimer on it, and tell people to take a hike IM TOWN it makes basically everything you've posted worthless.

So which is it? Town actively trying to minimize the help they are providing or scum?

Convince me, I'm open to it. I would really like to lynch scum today instead of hitting frustrated town again.

acohrs

My reason to do what? I imagine you are talking about my reaction to Vere's Crab vote post. If you wonder about specifics, ask.

Overall, when I saw the post I was certain that Vere was not interested in an actual discussion. Personal experience, people who defend themselves like that rarely do, be it in mafia or real life. What told me this? The fact that instead of defending himself and discussing the accusations I made he chose to call it all garbage and chose the aggressive antagonizing way, contributing nothing. Thus, the reaction. But because one never can be sure about people, I gave him the one chance to find some posts for me so we could have an actual meaningful discussion. A chance not worth giving, as I found out.

You mention you felt that Vere's reaction was understandable. What part of it?

Vere's response seems in keeping with someone that was nearly lynched yesterday, desperate and reactionary. That's what I see when I reread that section

CCS

Banned
I've played a lot with acohrs, and I honestly feel he's town. I get the reasons for wanting to lynch him, and if his play was coming from anyone else I'd say they were scum, but I think he's town.

Kyanrute

Vere's response seems in keeping with someone that was nearly lynched yesterday, desperate and reactionary. That's what I see when I reread that section

What? Vere was not under any threat on day one. Alternatively, if you mean to say that Vere's reaction made sense given the lynch threat on him at the time of the reaction, I disagree. There was no guarantee that Vere would be Crab's dance partner when Vere voted.. Vere's vote made the race a 7-3-2-2 / Crab-Vere-Swamped-CCS and I'd argue that it wasn't until LP's vote at t-minus 30 when the Vere train really started.

Swamped

Banned
You should Role-claim, Swamped

interesting, interesting

Your turn, Crabclaim

TY, noted

You shouldn't have Role-claimed, Swamped.

You'd returned to a fairly defensible position in the Vote Count and could've likely coped with the vote-heat Today in your risky bunker, but in a brilliant textbook display of attrition Crabbage Role-flushed you out over 2 Days like a professional.

I'll tell you what I think of Crabmeat; his D1 guerrilla whining, and now his D2 boomeranging and tentative vote-shotgunning?

Specifically, Swamped, he picked you to besiege because he needed to engage a player that he knew would not get lynched too quickly with the help of their own anti-Town merits, after a bit of concentrated pressure-ribbing (a player like me, Bronx or nin), yet he needed a player that would not show him up with more reliable pro-Townness than himself upon being engaged in extended conversation (a player like Sorian, Natiko or Kawl).

Hence, you, Swamped; as an all-around, unassuming player in terms of thread presence, read capability and reputation, you were the perfect target for Crab's design. Crab's only other vote on D1 was against Bronx; this vote (and why not me, I wonder? Because I'm too high-profile a shitposter, that's why. He would actually lose Townie points if he went after the too-obvious 'obstacle to coherence') was clearly only meant as a stepping stone from which to leap onto his real target for the greater game of his. You were a blank slate that Crab could write a scumtell saga on, and he knew people would buy his tales of you for quite an extended period of (Crab) time; his stance on you shows itself in his repeated statements of how he can't seem to manage to pin your motives down despite his constant boomeranging back to you out of the whole player roster, after all of which you'd think he'd have a fairer gauge of you by then. Crab knows that Role-claims are an inevitability; yet, whether you, Swamped, broke or not was inconsequential to him, in the end.

He has used you to maintain visibility, used you to establish his own thread presence as an attack-form and relied on the others' perception of attack as scum-hunt, to keep himself seated on that scum-hunter's throne. Tunnelling is a magnificent strategy to employ towards being seen as pro-Town if carried out with the restraint as Crab has shown; it bears minimal risk to the user, as commitment to a single target rather than the standard multiple vague leads offers the user the chance to put themselves in that most desirable of pro-Town states: self-redemption. If said target of tunnelling flips as scum then the user is vindicated, elevated in pro-Town stature and the charade continues, and if said target flips as Town, the user can deliberately beg forgiveness for their own "shortsightedness" and come off as pro-Town when they "broaden their once-narrow scope" by only afterwards including the other players in their reads (which they should've been doing to begin with if they were really for Town's interest, instead of their own).

Hence, I think his siege on you, Swamped, belies a very careful, orchestrated tunnelling meant to anchor his presence to the pro-Town seefloor, but for the purposes of staying alive as long as possible. You have:

D1) Crab enters the arena on the basis of whining about how terrible we are as a player collective. He knows that whining, while anti-Town in itself, is not enough of a basis to get himself lynched, and whining has the benefit of also setting him up to be seen as pro-Town when he makes his scum-hunting "comeback". Thereby, he has neatly set himself up for an assumption of a throne of leadership later in the game.

D2) Crab doesn't get what he wanted in the Swamped lynch, but that's okay for Crab, because not getting what he wanted is exactly what he wanted; as his nominee has progressed to the next Day, so has his setup for keeping up appearances. Today, he goes back and forth on a new unsurety regarding Swamped, jumping between Faddy, Verelios and Bronx, in the hopes of setting-up a new target to continue his charade once/if/when Swamped is removed from play.

Now, what does this all say about his Alignment?

Honestly, I can't say. All signs point to a guarded importance of self. He could be a Neutral. He could be a scum. He could be a Town PR.

I dunno. But 2/3 good odds, eh?

Blarg asks me to role-claim and then tells me I shouldn't have. Was he looking for townie points? This inconsistency is ringing alarm bells. Also, in the post above he starts off with all these assumptions that Crab is scum. But then near the end he says 'Honestly I can't say [what it means for Crab's alignment]'. Basically he writes that whole post assuming Crab is scummy, but then avoids giving an actual read on him at the very end (he could be town PR etc).

Blarg also insisted that Crab reveal his role, and it was done very flippantly.

Swamped pls

pls explain "chocolate pudding"

Ay6aLm5.gif

I have no idea why Blarg is going after chocolate pudding so much. Are you hungry blarg? Are they not feeding you well? Regardless, this post feels like he's trying to find a reason to throw suspicion on me in the most Blarg of ways. It feels scummy.

Commuter pls

Why did you specifically say chocolate pudding when Natiko only mentioned pudding in his Last Will? Why, Swamped?

There is custom Role fuckery on the level of St?p?fy afoot in this game, and now it's pissing me off, specifically what happened to me last Night

Tell me, Swamped, what did you do last Night?

Role-fishing. I'm not saying what I did last night.

Scum-lean on Blarg. Would definitely consider voting for him.

---

Also does anyone else like fruit?

??? I was reading through Blrg and saw this odd post from Dragonz.

I like how Swamped quotes an obvious response to Gorlak and pretends I was talking to her and gets huffy about it.

A+ turn around.

I just read Splinter's explanation. Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. But it wasn't clear at all that you were addressing Gorlak, in fact it looked like you were addressing me.

---

I've played a lot with acohrs, and I honestly feel he's town. I get the reasons for wanting to lynch him, and if his play was coming from anyone else I'd say they were scum, but I think he's town.

I'm inclined to believe gut reads like this, especially since i'm leaning town on CCS. I'm leaning slightly town on acohrs as well. I agree with his reads on Splinter and Blarg, but I don't like his reasoning for his Sorian or Vere read. Disagree with his read on Kyan and Gorlak.

acohrs

What? Vere was not under any threat on day one. Alternatively, if you mean to say that Vere's reaction made sense given the lynch threat on him at the time of the reaction, I disagree. There was no guarantee that Vere would be Crab's dance partner when Vere voted.. Vere's vote made the race a 7-3-2-2 / Crab-Vere-Swamped-CCS and I'd argue that it wasn't until LP's vote at t-minus 30 when the Vere train really started.

OK, now I see why you jumped on Vere, that's much more understandable, thank you.

acohrs

Holy shit this is such a bad response and you get why right. As town you should at least be clear on your logic and try to make sure it's consistent and whenever it isn't consistent or you aren't following logic, you can say "it's a gut read what can you do??"

In a scenario in which you flip town, yours becomes one of the few opinions anyone can trust beyond their own to be a good faith attempt. But if before that you throw out bad logic don't even put a gutTM disclaimer on it, and tell people to take a hike IM TOWN it makes basically everything you've posted worthless.

So which is it? Town actively trying to minimize the help they are providing or scum?

Convince me, I'm open to it. I would really like to lynch scum today instead of hitting frustrated town again.

OK, I'm willing to engage with anyone that doesn't throw my reads under a bridge after spending an hour or two rereading and making them.

What do you want to discuss?

Swamped

Banned
I see lots of suspicion on Verelios and honestly I haven't been paying too much attention to him, although I understand the scum-reads. He was being pretty defensive during times in which a townie probably would not have that same reaction. Looks like the main Vere lynch-wanters are Kyan and CCS. I think I trust them.

nin1000

Banned
Wold it put you at risk for his benefit? Or are you at risk already and need to claim for your own benefit? If the latter, then yes. If the former, then no.

Since i have been poisoned, i doubt that i will survive the following night. Scum getting rid of Bronx = -2 players.

Kawl_USC

OK, I'm willing to engage with anyone that doesn't throw my reads under a bridge after spending an hour or two rereading and making them.

What do you want to discuss?
Can you explain more the two inconsistencies I've mentioned already. Basically in terms of one of only two people to have voted on two townies who got lynched for splinter and sorian, why does that not apply to vere with votes on crab and kalor?

And kyan (I think) posted above that vere wasn't super close to the leading wagon when their whole shit exchange occurred. With that in mind, why did you feel that veres response was reasonable but kyans wasn't?

acohrs

Can you explain more the two inconsistencies I've mentioned already. Basically in terms of one of only two people to have voted on two townies who got lynched for splinter and sorian, why does that not apply to vere with votes on crab and kalor?

And kyan (I think) posted above that vere wasn't super close to the leading wagon when their whole shit exchange occurred. With that in mind, why did you feel that veres response was reasonable but kyans wasn't?

Missed Vere's vote on Kalor, only had looked on the vote list for those lynched and cross referenced each of those two lists. That's actually the best argument I've seen so far for Vere's lynch I think, so I'm willing to admit that my read of Vere might be based on a wrong assumption of him being scared of being lynched like Crab and Bronx were on D1 and D2. Based on that assumption, I reread his posts with that narrative in my mind. From Splinter's, Kyan's, and your responses now, I see that I might have been reading with an existing bias in mind, so thank you for correcting me there. I can now understand why others want Vere lynched.

Top Bottom