• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

I took ultron87-kun's role at face value as it doesn't sound too outrageous as described. I've definitely played in games with more powerful post-humus powers. And Rukia, for those that aren't familiar with Bleach is a grim reaper, and has the ability to travel freely between the living world and the afterlife.

So it makes sense somewhat that a player cosplaying as her would have some sort of ability that triggers after death.

However, squidyj-kun brings up a great point, although I don't think it necessarily incriminates ultron87-kun as scum.

Town or Scum, a good player is not going to freely give away all the details of their role. Ultron87-kun could definitely be trying to downplay how powerful his role really is. As a PR, the later you make it into a game, the bigger an effect it will have on the final result.

So he could be trying to paint his role in such a way that makes it seem weak/harmless but when he really unveils it it will swing momentum to whatever team he's on.

I think this is a really good point - I wondered at the time why ultron didn't just paste in the actual details (or at least part of them, to keep some hidden), but instead typed up a different summary. He's actually lucky that he got two unvotes in. Cabot only unvoted because of the tie. BlackBuzzard said his unvote wasn't really over the power claim. So it was a gamble regardless and with a minute left, it would have been SO much faster to just grab even part of the description and paste it.

So he created a record in a way that took longer and made it harder for the record/claim to matter. As part of that, he specifically called to be left in for a while, too. Not a one-day save but the longer he lasts, the better his power.

It doesn't seem scummy, necessarily, or it wouldn't have until I saw the ways some people deflected in the live Mafia. But certainly seems shady. I'm curious how ultron will align himself as we approach the end of this day -- where's the counter? We have a day and a half left, yeah?

For now, upon great reflection, based on everything I put in my last post and because I might as well try a new tactic:

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

I continue to lean scum on Poltergust but I think if he is scum, we'll get to him.

And now I'm going to bed.

Kyanrute

It just sounds to me like your saying that I (i.e. Dusk Soldier) have no way of knowing what happened in scum chat last night.

Which is interesting to me, because how could you possibly know something like that if you weren't there yourself?

This is a very interesting way to go about everything. I like.

But yeah, apart from the cuteness points, I think the contents themselves are not that amazing in the end. Dusk, what I imply is obvious. Nobody sensible outs themselves as scum, no matter what their alignment. Thus, nobody sensible knows (even though scum really know, they will not just admit it) what happened in the scum chat last night. And thus, that was fluff.

Fluff. Nobody serious is going to start guessing scum teams right now.

Except like... people are doing that very thing. Palmer on me and the late Bowlie; Dragonz on me and possibly Polter; discussions of scum chats, sarcastic or not; me with you and Dragonz and Polter; Polter with all kinds of folks; exploring d1 vote trends, etc. You on that reality creation project, too?

Now g'night.

Kyanrute

Oh, and the 50/50 shitpost ratio doesn't say much when your non-shitposts were spammed all after each other and could have been a single post. Just saying man, those posts are annoying as hell and just distract from meaningful posts. -_-

But they are so much fun, the shitposts that is. And I shall echo the argument that says that lynching for style instead of substance is scummy. In addition, the comment about multiple posts is pointless. Someone will always prefer the alternative. When someone does the megaposts, someone complains about how the information is hard to find in all that text for quoting and whatnot. When someone makes multiple posts containing little bits of information, someone accuses them of flooding the thread with needless spam and obfuscating the discussion.

Kyanrute

Except like... people are doing that very thing. Palmer on me and the late Bowlie; Dragonz on me and possibly Polter; discussions of scum chats, sarcastic or not; me with you and Dragonz and Polter; Polter with all kinds of folks; exploring d1 vote trends, etc. You on that reality creation project, too?

Now g'night.

Yeah, no. I don't think anybody saying those things is chiseling the names in stone, they just are lining up their suspects. There is a big difference between thinking that a group of people are acting scummy and that the group in question is THE team in question. The "teams" people are talking about are extremely fluid and will change at moments notice. Asking for definitive teams is a pointless effort, want to predict the lottery numbers next?

Yeah, no. I don't think anybody saying those things is chiseling the names in stone, they just are lining up their suspects. There is a big difference between thinking that a group of people are acting scummy and that the group in question is THE team in question. The "teams" people are talking about are extremely fluid and will change at moments notice. Asking for definitive teams is a pointless effort, want to predict the lottery numbers next?

Don't put words in my mouth. I asked some questions. I didn't say definitive. And not only did I not ask for a definitive anything, half my posts today have been about how we don't have definitive anything!

Stop keeping me up, I'm so sleepy! zzzz

Kyanrute

Don't put words in my mouth. I asked some questions. I didn't say definitive. And not only did I not ask for a definitive anything, half my posts today have been about how we don't have definitive anything!

Stop keeping me up, I'm so sleepy! zzzz

And the loop closes as we arrive at the beginning. You asked questions but did not expect definitive, meaningful answers to them. This is what we call fluff.

squidyj

But they are so much fun, the shitposts that is. And I shall echo the argument that says that lynching for style instead of substance is scummy. In addition, the comment about multiple posts is pointless. Someone will always prefer the alternative. When someone does the megaposts, someone complains about how the information is hard to find in all that text for quoting and whatnot. When someone makes multiple posts containing little bits of information, someone accuses them of flooding the thread with needless spam and obfuscating the discussion.

So I am strongly in favor of lynching for style, it's not an argument around winning the game it's an argument around disincentivizing the posting style across multiple games. It sends the message that this is not conducive to a good game, regardless of whether you're scum or not.

Kyanrute

So I am strongly in favor of lynching for style, it's not an argument around winning the game it's an argument around disincentivizing the posting style across multiple games. It sends the message that this is not conducive to a good game, regardless of whether you're scum or not.

Nothing new here obviously, but you and I define a good game differently.

Fluff. Nobody serious is going to start guessing scum teams right now.

And the loop closes as we arrive at the beginning. You asked questions but did not expect definitive, meaningful answers to them. This is what we call fluff.

I don't really understand. What is the problem with asking questions about what others think of the current status of the game, and given the nature of the game, how can someone provide a definitive answer to anything?

Heck, even my current reasoning for voting for you is based on something I can't definitively determine. That's just how it is, no matter how strongly I feel about it.

I also don't think a "meaningful" answer to a question necessarily needs to be "definitive." I would define a meaningful answer to be something that can move the discussion forward, even if it is just speculation or someone's personal interpretation of what has transpired so far.

Kyanrute

I don't really understand. What is the problem with asking questions about what others think of the current status of the game, and given the nature of the game, how can someone provide a definitive answer to anything?

The meaning behind the action. If the question serves no purpose, why is it being asked? If answering the question brings nothing new to the table, did the discussion that transpired have that much meaning at all? Does the meaningless ask-answer cycle help us with solving the game? I feel not. Fluff merely makes one look present. "Look at me, I am thinking and contributing!"

Kyanrute

Polter, for someone who has played the game previously, you do use the newbie frames around your questions bit too much in my opinion.

Welp, there's nothing to go on, since you've refused to engage with any of my responses. All I know from you is that I can't:

• Vote with certainty (probably can't change a vote, either, since I'm "wishy-washy")
  • Be uncertain
  • Answer criticism (because it doesn't matter)
  • Ignore criticism (because you chase me like I'm a bone and you're a dog)
  • Talk to people

Anything else, senpai? (≧艸≦*)

The thing is, I've addressed all this. You're either gonna engage with what I said (you haven't) or not; you're either gonna think it's productive for town or not. At least Palmer responded with some things. You've just kept beating the same drum, which at this point just looks, to me, like a trap to keep me from talking about anything else. Why is that, exactly?

So unless you come up with something else, I'm just gonna let go and let God on that one. Defending myself over and over is fruitless when we're just going in circles.

N4FIfV6.jpg

However, I'm curious. How is chasing me and just me particularly productive for town? You've made your case in several posts. You're not looking at anything else. You haven't even talked about anything else today except some noncommittal muttering about Poltergust, who apparently I can't vote for. Why? Reasons. Some sort of not-quite defense of Kyanrute which was as noncommittal as everything you say I've posted. Because like... I think everyone gets it. You think I'm scum. You've made that clear. What's next?

So let's say you're right. I'm evil gaijin superhero mafia scum. Well, if so, I'm not alone. Who's advising me? Who'm I talking to?

What are you doing to prove that you're town? So far it seems that you're just suggesting I shouldn't vote for Polter, who several people suspect, and that maybe people shouldn't vote for Kyan, who several people suspect. So who do we run out of town on a rail besides me here?

I'm going to bed but I will respond to this at some point tomorrow.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Kyanrute (3)
TheExodu5 1066
Poltergust 1074
Dusk Soldier 1225

hey_monkey (2)
Swamped 1105 1152
WhereAreMahDragonz 1182
Palmer_v1 1245

WhereAreMahDragonz (2)
squidyj 1242
hey_monkey 1252

squidyj (1)
Swamped 1152

BlackBuzzard (1)
cabot 1052

Bowlie (0): Palmer_v1 1088 1235

ultron87 (0): squidyj 1041 1242

Poltergust (0): hey_monkey 1043 1252

Swamped (0): cabot 1042 1052

No active vote for Day 2: 30yearsofhurt, BlackBuzzard, Cewyn, hatmoza, Kyanrute, oreomunsta, rac, StanleyPalmtree, ultron87

Day 2 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 1, BlackBuzzard 5, cabot 40, Cewyn 5, Dusk Soldier 13, hatmoza 10, hey_monkey 34, Kyanrute 18, oreomunsta 7, Palmer_v1 14, Poltergust 14, rac 8, squidyj 13, StanleyPalmtree 0, Swamped 8, TheExodu5 18, ultron87 7, WhereAreMahDragonz 17

Day 2 ends:
cya_1493326800.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

cabot

>>> on the Kyan-Defense-Force(TM)

Cabot and dragon-chan seem far too invested in steering votes away from Kyanrute. Cabot especially hasn't given any reads this day phase that I've noticed. At least with Palmer-kun there is a clear vested interest on his part on getting Bowlie-kun lynched. But with you two there seems to be this manufactured outrage at the notion of the biggest shit poster in this game catching heat.

Still pushing this narrative, without responding to me previously.

Why isn't Swamped mentioned here? I directly quoted her saying Kyan was a Town read and going for him was an easy target.

I feel when you look into the mirror, you get Exodu5 back as your reflection, since your both parroting the same narrative with the same careful omissions.

I think my opinions of players involved in this day phase have been relatively clear. It's insulting you say I've not given reads, it's like you're not even reading my posts.

cabot

Sure, I'll answer.

Dusk Soldier
Exodu5
rac

I'm not sure whether Dusk and Exo would do this as scum mates, but I think theres one scum between them.

Current thinking is Dusk as more likely, because I feel that bit of tunnel feeling on Exo right now.

cabot

I think it would be difficult to get a strong read on someone who isn't here. I think this level of inactivity could easily be scum stan.

Town read him pretty well yesterday, unfortunately its a rolling game and you can't town read what isn't there.

null

deep

Sure, I'll answer.

Dusk Soldier
Exodu5
rac

I'm not sure whether Dusk and Exo would do this as scum mates, but I think theres one scum between them.

Current thinking is Dusk as more likely, because I feel that bit of tunnel feeling on Exo right now.

Why Rac?

Having 2 replacements is pretty normal in games for whoever was asking about that, its not ideal but its far better then somebody getting mod killed losing us 3 towns folk.

Still pushing this narrative, without responding to me previously.

Why isn't Swamped mentioned here? I directly quoted her saying Kyan was a Town read and going for him was an easy target.

I feel when you look into the mirror, you get Exodu5 back as your reflection, since your both parroting the same narrative with the same careful omissions.

I think my opinions of players involved in this day phase have been relatively clear. It's insulting you say I've not given reads, it's like you're not even reading my posts.
There's no narrative here.

When I voted for Kyanrute you called it out as a shit post.

When Poltergust-kun voted for Kyanrute, you said his logic was faulty and it would have made more sense to go for ultron87-kun

When monkey-chan voted for Kyanrute, you wanted confirmation on whether her vote was real or a joke.

And you've been arguing with the_exodu5-kun about his tunneling on Kyanrute for a good chunk of this day phase.

Everyone who's placed a vote on Kyanrute has had to answer to you. You can spin that fact whichever way you want but that doesn't change reality.

As for Swamped-hime, as far as I can see she felt Poltergust-kun's logic in voting for Kyanrute was sound, but that she felt he was paranoid thinking that scum would kill Kyanrute to frame him.

She also thinks that the_exodu5-kun is spinning a narrative to get Kyanrute lynched; she doesn't trust him so naturally she is going to be skeptical of his claims.

I've never got the sense from her that she actually cares whether Kyanrute gets lynched or not. But she can come clarify her stance on that if I've gotten that mixed up.

Sure, I'll answer.

Dusk Soldier
Exodu5
rac

If you have time I would love for you to link to an earlier read list you've posted in this day phase. Maybe with an explanation of why none of these players ever appeared on your radar, or why you've never voted for them before.

I think this is a really good point - I wondered at the time why ultron didn't just paste in the actual details (or at least part of them, to keep some hidden), but instead typed up a different summary. He's actually lucky that he got two unvotes in. Cabot only unvoted because of the tie. BlackBuzzard said his unvote wasn't really over the power claim. So it was a gamble regardless and with a minute left, it would have been SO much faster to just grab even part of the description and paste it.
Just to clarify something here, you're not allowed to copy/paste the details from your role PM into the game thread. If you want to tell town about it, it has to be summarized into your own wording.

cabot

There's no narrative here.

1)When I voted for Kyanrute you called it out as a shit post.

2)When Poltergust-kun voted for Kyanrute, you said his logic was faulty and it would have made more sense to go for ultron87-kun

3)When monkey-chan voted for Kyanrute, you wanted confirmation on whether her vote was real or a joke.

4)And you've been arguing with the_exodu5-kun about his tunneling on Kyanrute for a good chunk of this day phase.

Everyone who's placed a vote on Kyanrute has had to answer to you. You can spin that fact whichever way you want but that doesn't change reality.

As for Swamped-hime, as far as I can see she felt Poltergust-kun's logic in voting for Kyanrute was sound, but that she felt he was paranoid thinking that scum would kill Kyanrute to frame him.

She also thinks that the_exodu5-kun is spinning a narrative to get Kyanrute lynched; she doesn't trust him so naturally she is going to be skeptical of his claims.

I've never got the sense from her that she actually cares whether Kyanrute gets lynched or not. But she can come clarify her stance on that if I've gotten that mixed up.

Wow very good, Dusk. How about we offer some actual quotes and look through them shall we?

1)

In response to this post after offering thoughts and voting you:

Bowlie going a bit hard on Poltergust this early is interesting. Read it as Town from Bowlie, and nothing from Poltergust.

I like Zubz, he came in with his balls in his mouth and his Mafia facemask on, cutting through the relatively high levels of crud and tried to start solving. I endorse this behaviour.

The whole session of fluff that happened overnight was pretty smelly, need to take a look at the culprits. I remember Dragonz and one of the nubs being in there.

Not into Haly so far, wouldn't date. Gotta keep things moving at this stage though.

VOTE: Dusk Solder

You told people not to discuss something and not much else, anything to add?

you then respond with:

Yeah, just one thing cabot.

vote: kyanrute

To which I respond:

Stunning post quality from these pair of pansies.

Wow. I'm commenting on the fact you gave me nothing but a vote with no reason when I asked you to give me some information.

2) and 3)

I actually questioned Polt's vote on ultron because it came out of nowhere, when he said it was because Kyan was voting for Zubz I highlighted how that thinking is flawed.

Hello, some things to begin

FINE!

Vote: ultron87

I chose ultron because my earlier vote, Kyanrute, is going for Zubz.

This is convoluted, surely seeing Zubz flip would be beneficial to helping determine Kyan's alignment? Would you agree? It's counter-intuitive to not vote a target cause someone you scum read on Day 1 (with no real evidence) is voting them.

also:

Vote: Kyanrute

You need to confirm whether this was a joke or a mistake, please.

For monkey, this vote was initially plaintext and not highlighted.

She responds:

[forgetting the highlight] was a mistake; I was on my phone and in a hurry. I'd said I was going to switch my vote and I was trying to get it in before deadline and forgot the highlight.

4)

Yes, no quotes needed here since it was yesterday, but my point was clear. He seemed to scumread ultron more than Kyan, but he's going for Kyan first because he doesn't like his posting style. Why is he ignoring his top scum?

Subsequent threads came from this discussion.

Can't help but feel you've just searched all posts by me with *highlight*VOTE:Kyanrute*/highlight* in them and called every one of them scummy without actually reading them, Dusk.

cabot

I don't trust Exodu5 either, he was my main target in Day 1.

If you have time I would love for you to link to an earlier read list you've posted in this day phase. Maybe with an explanation of why none of these players ever appeared on your radar, or why you've never voted for them before.

I haven't made a specific reads list, but I have offered thoughts on people throughout todays posts.

I guess I should make a read list to make it easier for you, since you clearly don't actually read the content of my normal posts.

cabot

What's your thinking of this exactly?

Am I a scum hopping on every single Kyan vote as they happen?

Am I a neutral protector of Kyan hopping on every single Kyan vote as they happen?

Am I a town who just wants to protect Kyan?

Am I a town PR who wants to protect Kyan because maybe I did something to make me see him as town?

so, i missed a day, i should really stop assuming when days start/end and actually look at the timers.
welp, heres my basic thoughts as i rather hurriedly caught up.

for ulton, i dont lean particularily strongly any way for him, i see no reason to straight up doubt his role claim, and nothing much about his play has rung any alarm bells for me.

Haly dropping out is conflicting, as he had become my second strongest scum read, but now i dont know what to think.

Dusk soldiers desperation to paint Cabbeh as a Kyan defender reeks of not-good-ness, and exodus playing the helpful sidekick on that little endeavor only makes it stand out all the more.

Hey_Monkey seems to be getting a crap load of full on accusations thrown at her, and i dont particularly buy any of it. while her play has certainly not been perfect, it has all come across as genuine, both in her naivety as a new player here, and in attempts to actually help town win. The arguments mad by WAMD in particular stand out as really over-reaching in an attempt to throw shade.

Kyans re-emergence this day phase seems really darn weird, the sudden dropping of the shit-posting-persona probably plays into this, but also his very intent and rather flawed questioning of Hey_Monkey seem both out of character and kinda scummy feeling.

i think thats all i got from just catching up. will try to expand of some of the point made above, as they are all kinda loose impressions, and would like to affirm some of these with more specific examples.

and really. sorry for missing this much, is straight up my bad, a thousand apologies.

Agreed, he'd have been my number 3 if he was still here instead of rac, which is a lot less certain.

What's WAMD if you feel monkey is Town?

im thinking WAMD could go 1 of two ways for me.
she either is town that really really thinks that she has scum Hey_monkey on the ropes, and is just overextending her questioning in the desperate attempt to convince the rest of us.
or she is scum that thought she could use Hey's earlier uncertain (and clearly inexperienced) play as grounds to push for her lynch, but Hey is turning out to be a much stronger argue'er (thats totally a word i swear) than expected, leading to wamd having to get a bit more extreme in her accusations.

im leaning toward the scummy one.

Just to clarify something here, you're not allowed to copy/paste the details from your role PM into the game thread. If you want to tell town about it, it has to be summarized into your own wording.

Oh! Okay. Good to know.
(Haven't read the rest thoroughly yet - just saw the quote). Well, then disregard my speculation there.

Kyanrute

Mmkay. I shall now proceed to give Exo-kun something to quote in case I survive til next day. In other words, a bit of posts with little things in them. And now that I wrote that, I really want to post a picture of an ant or something.

Supergutread on dragonz says not scum.

cabot

im thinking WAMD could go 1 of two ways for me.
she either is town that really really thinks that she has scum Hey_monkey on the ropes, and is just overextending her questioning in the desperate attempt to convince the rest of us.
or she is scum that thought she could use Hey's earlier uncertain (and clearly inexperienced) play as grounds to push for her lynch, but Hey is turning out to be a much stronger argue'er (thats totally a word i swear) than expected, leading to wamd having to get a bit more extreme in her accusations.

im leaning toward the scummy one.

I'm leaning towards a Town tunnel currently, though the shade being more subtly thrown inherently on WAMD by exo and Dusk is noted.

Do you have opinions on the following:

BlackBuzzard, rac, 30yearsofhurt , Cewyn, oreo, Palmer, hatmoza and Swamped.

Swamped

Banned
Vote: hey_honkey

Palmer, if you are still suspicious of Squidy can I suggest you vote for him with me? He has quickly become my top scum read. He blatantly ignored my question twice, maybe because his answer might implicate him (he brought up a scum connection between Polter and Haly near the end of D1 and I wanted him to elaborate on his thought process). His reason for pushing ultron also seems very artificial. And in general, I haven't seen many 'actual' scum hunting posts from him. One of the few was his recent vote for Stan, it's good to prod I suppose. But he hasn't addressed a majority of the players, which I find very suspicious. I really want to see his flip.

So he created a record in a way that took longer and made it harder for the record/claim to matter. As part of that, he specifically called to be left in for a while, too. Not a one-day save but the longer he lasts, the better his power.

It doesn't seem scummy, necessarily, or it wouldn't have until I saw the ways some people deflected in the live Mafia. But certainly seems shady. I'm curious how ultron will align himself as we approach the end of this day -- where's the counter? We have a day and a half left, yeah?

For now, upon great reflection, based on everything I put in my last post and because I might as well try a new tactic:

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

I continue to lean scum on Poltergust but I think if he is scum, we'll get to him.

And now I'm going to bed.

Ok, I'm starting to cool off on Monkey. This vote, along with Dragonz's own vote on Monkey screams town vs town to me. I was in this exact same position in gafia 3, me vs Crab and me vs Sorian there. I think scum, especially newbie scum, would probably not vote for the person who is on their back.

well there goes any hope of consolidating that read.

...and watch as FEP comes in and berates all of us XD

Speaking of Kyan, I actually don't like these response posts to Monkey:

This is not a very good comment. It misses the "but I am willing to consider voting for him if the situation arises" -bit. Polter is scummy but not a vote candidate?

People are allowed to have more than one scum read, even if they are not directly voting for them. These responses feel like reaches. I get the feeling Kyan is trying to piggy back on Palmer and Dragonz's suspicion of Monkey. So atm, not feeling too hot on Kyan.

I see Dusk also has some suspicion. Currently leaning town on him but I'll give him a re-read. I like his questioning of Cabot at least, feels like something an anime townie would do. But I do get the suspicions on him from his D1 interactions which I want to look over.

I'm leaning towards a Town tunnel currently, though the shade being more subtly thrown inherently on WAMD by exo and Dusk is noted.

Do you have opinions on the following:

BlackBuzzard, rac, 30yearsofhurt , Cewyn, oreo, Palmer, hatmoza and Swamped.

dont have much thought on most there, but half remembered impressions goes something like:
Swamped has consistently felt pretty townie,
Palmer i barely remember earlier stuff from, but the most recent stuff has left a good vibes.
Hatmoza has struck me a couple times as not having said much at all, but the times they do chime in it has also left good impressions.
BB, rac, and Cewyn i have pretty much nothing on either way.
rac has given me the slightest of negative vibes, but honestly that might just be the spoopy avatar, as i done actually remember a single stance he has taken.

30years i have much more to say on, but want to check a wee bit first and make sure im not misremembering things

Kyanrute

Speaking of Kyan, I actually don't like these response posts to Monkey:

People are allowed to have more than one scum read, even if they are not directly voting for them. These responses feel like reaches. I get the feeling Kyan is trying to piggy back on Palmer and Dragonz's suspicion of Monkey. So atm, not feeling too hot on Kyan.

I see Dusk also has some suspicion. Currently leaning town on him but I'll give him a re-read. I like his questioning of Cabot at least, feels like something an anime townie would do. But I do get the suspicions on him from his D1 interactions which I want to look over.

You are interpreting the messages wrong. Well, the second quote at least, don't see anything about the 1st one. About the second though - of course people's scum reads are not tied to their votes. I am not saying that at all. I was concerned about wording, I felt that it was too protective towards Polter. The wording was scummy, it allowed monkey to have something to quote in future should she need a reason to justify a vote on Polter. At the same time, she also defended Polter by saying that he'd be likely trip up should he be scum. In short, the comment about Polter felt like scum setting up reasoning for a future bus.

Kyanrute

Well, I remembered why posts like that above there are dumb. Simple statements like that can't possibly cover all scenarios. So instead of voting and whatnot, I'll change my statement to "monkey ain't my preferred candidate tyvm."

cabot

Please tell me whats townie about trying to tell me what I mean without directly offering quotes up as evidence for his thoughts?

Like, did you read my post? it's not even remotely close to what the quotes showed.

Top Bottom