• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Sawneeks

Banned
Also if you want to complain about the size of my next post please send all complaints to one 'Ty4on' and tell him to stop posting so much. Thank you.

I do not, but that doesn't mean there aren't shades of grey. It's an odd post that pinged my radar so I pointed it out. Doesn't push them from a town lean to a scum lean, but it's still minus townie points. I think I've been pretty transparent this entire game with who I lean scum on.

You might have been but with 12 other teams still in play I'm having a ridiculously hard time keeping track of who is thinking/doing what and I feel it's better to ask. I just felt like that was a weird post to make as you didn't really go anywhere with it, it was just kinda there.

I'm going after the newbies because they're playing like I was the first time I played scum

Really passively, didn't sit on one side of the argument for too long, regurgitated reads and posts so that I wouldn't get too much attention.

Orb was very safe for me, and now muffin is. I don't really care if they're new; I'm judging this off of playstyle

What do you make of Kark's gambit from yesterday then? Focusing on newbies is one thing but i want your thoughts on others as well.

I feel like I've been off, idk

maybe it's the size that's obfuscating reads

Don't worry, it's not just you. With this many people it's hard to keep track of everyone. >.>

This is what the rules say. I think it's weird when people say things contradicting that explicitly. Not even as an assumption. If course assumptions are necessary but to forget we're making assumptions about mechanics seems dumb.

???

franconp

I think for now my top scum are:

Sawrian - for the aforementioned argument rubbing me the wrong way
Schmuffin - haven't really seen anything to challenge my gut read from D1
Dr. Fran - Worm seems to be playing the "woe is me" card a bit, a fran seems content to shake every tree he can find.

XKark* - a separate line for these guys. Kark's D1 was even more useless than normal. If the silence isn't a gambit, then I would toss these guys into the "neutral" pile for now.

Besides being my usual MO (and I think everyone who played a game with me can confirm that I do that, no matter my aligment), it's only D1. I will try to push things and see reactions. Not much more that one can do this early in the game.

Regarding Worm: He isn't very confident in his play. I have told him that it's alright but he still isn't sure. I don't know how you decided he is scum by that.

In mobile and multi quote abandoned me so from memory in that catch up.

My vote on Darryl wasn't OMGUS. That would insinuate I was getting even and didn't think he was scum. I do because I still find him disengenuous.

Also aren't you voting for the Darryl boat right now Ouro? Or am I remembering wrong.

As far as this silencing thing. I'm still doubting Burb does the same thing again and makes it a neutral. So it's either town or scum and I have to disagree that it's so anti town that it can't be a town power. We've had plenty of negative utility on town PRs before and this isn't stopping communication either. The pair can still play, they just have to talk in here. Not really the end of the world.

If you are town and you have that role, would you use it? D1? You would have a lot more chances of hitting town than hitting scum so you would be, most likely, playing against your win condition.

Ty4on

lol, I don't really make that much of it being Outer Gafia formatted. Makes sense to write something like that in your lovers chat.

Ty and Dragonz both mentioned that the lynch was too quiet, no one else acknowledged this(from what I can see), but Darryl voted kitsune and Sorian started the Orb train immediately following this.
I didn't mean quiet, I meant Kark was an easy lynch. Get rid of the player doing something silly D1.

I'm all for going back and looking at the reads of deceased townies, but D1 reads are a crapshoot, and it's all WIFOM:

"Fireblend was killed because he figured out Kark!"
"Fireblend was killed because he was voting Kark, but it's misdirection because scum knows Kark is town!"
etc etc
*cough*

Ty4on

Also if you want to complain about the size of my next post please send all complaints to one 'Ty4on' and tell him to stop posting so much. Thank you.
Must post more, got it

I got kinda worried at this slow start that I might end this day *not* number one :S

Natiko

Banned
lol, I don't really make that much of it being Outer Gafia formatted. Makes sense to write something like that in your lovers chat.

I didn't mean quiet, I meant Kark was an easy lynch. Get rid of the player doing something silly D1.

*cough*
How would you describe a kit lynch then as the person you were pushing yesterday and today? Would you say they're a difficult person to argue a lynch for?

franconp

Interesting notes on the whole lynch fiasco from D1.

Vere votes for Orb then complains about there being no "push" for Kark

Crimson and Ouro secured the lynch by wanting to prevent a tie.

Ty and Dragonz both mentioned that the lynch was too quiet, no one else acknowledged this(from what I can see), but Darryl voted kitsune and Sorian started the Orb train immediately following this.

Didn't really find what I had hoped to find over the exchange. However, Day 2, I noticed a few things about Worm.

That's a role fish if I've ever seen one.

This post felt really quick and defensive to me. Do you know something about the scumchat?

And of course you beat me to the punch on this one. I'm with you on this one though. I'll bite the bullet here.

Vote: Dr. Worm

Side note: Holy crap Vere, you trying to kill us with that wall?

It seems that you deliberately ommited the post where Worm explained why he asked:

if they were notified of the silence, it would make sense to include "and you can't submit a PR if you have one," since presumably PRs shouldn't submit without consulting with partners anyway, and to avoid a situation if both submitted

but w/e, obv we don't know

Which it actually makes sense. How does the silence works with a PR is an interesting question.

Also, if you decided to quote Sorian you could also quote the post where he seems OK with the answer:

Fine, didn't shy away from the topic and I'm fine with fran and have you as null anyway. Not really a gotcha moment even if that was an awkward question.

I leave to work in like an hour so will check in and out and park on Darryl while I'm away.

VOTE: Darryl

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm not sure Mr. Found 4/5 Scum D1

They can get you somewhere and it doesn't have to be that rare either.

Well yes and no - I think we can look back on Fireblend's reads once we get a scum flip. Town flips don't really help us really connect the dots as much.

Sorian

Banned
I'm all for going back and looking at the reads of deceased townies, but D1 reads are a crapshoot, and it's all WIFOM:

"Fireblend was killed because he figured out Kark!"
"Fireblend was killed because he was voting Kark, but it's misdirection because scum knows Kark is town!"
etc etc

Pretty much. I like Fire as much as the next guy but day 1 reads aren't likely to lead to a players death.

And usually town down have shared chats either. How huge is this precedent?

I'm enjoying this strategy where we assume things about the game and overlook and defend people making definitive statements about things we have no proof on yet but carry on.

I mean, love boat 1 is a precedent. Are you saying you think scum has however many paired chats and then a greater chat as well? That seems kind of redundant.

Besides being my usual MO (and I think everyone who played a game with me can confirm that I do that, no matter my aligment), it's only D1. I will try to push things and see reactions. Not much more that one can do this early in the game.

Regarding Worm: He isn't very confident in his play. I have told him that it's alright but he still isn't sure. I don't know how you decided he is scum by that.

If you are town and you have that role, would you use it? D1? You would have a lot more chances of hitting town than hitting scum so you would be, most likely, playing against your win condition.

They shot the silence at the competing day 1 wagon. Would it be anti-town if a vig did the same because that is 100% the correct play. I have a hard time believing scum silences a team likely up for today's lynch too. Like, why bother? Wouldn't scum want to disrupt people who sound like they are actually making use of their chat and communicating behind the scenes like Crimson or Ouro?

------

Also, why is it weird that Vere posted a big reads post to his lovers chat? I post all my notes there, I'm sure you'll get copy/paste stuff eventually.

Ty4on

How would you describe a kit lynch then as the person you were pushing yesterday and today? Would you say they're a difficult person to argue a lynch for?
Not really. I got surprised when only Crimson jumped on my vote as I thought it was kinda self explanatory why they were a decent vote.

I guess the one hard thing is I don't have anything in particular that stands out as scummy, but more the overall lack of solving.

franconp

Pretty much. I like Fire as much as the next guy but day 1 reads aren't likely to lead to a players death.

I mean, love boat 1 is a precedent. Are you saying you think scum has however many paired chats and then a greater chat as well? That seems kind of redundant.

They shot the silence at the competing day 1 wagon. Would it be anti-town if a vig did the same because that is 100% the correct play. I have a hard time believing scum silences a team likely up for today's lynch too. Like, why bother? Wouldn't scum want to disrupt people who sound like they are actually making use of their chat and communicating behind the scenes like Crimson or Ouro?

------

Also, why is it weird that Vere posted a big reads post to his lovers chat? I post all my notes there, I'm sure you'll get copy/paste stuff eventually.

Both Kark and Xbro have been saying that they have been using their chat to make plans. It kinda make sense to target them, and even more when several pair admited not even using it.

Ty4on

Well yes and no - I think we can look back on Fireblend's reads once we get a scum flip. Town flips don't really help us really connect the dots as much.
That's not the point. Fire made reads and Fire is town whom scum presumably wanted dead. Even if that last one is completely wrong (switcher or other shenanigans) it's still helpful to see reads from someone you now know were town and trying to solve the game.

Didn't you say yesterday your read was colored by Fire doing well as town in the last game you played? I didn't read that game.

Xbro

Tis what I meant as well. Sorry for the wording.
It seems that you deliberately ommited the post where Worm explained why he asked:

Which it actually makes sense. How does the silence works with a PR is an interesting question.

Also, if you decided to quote Sorian you could also quote the post where he seems OK with the answer:

Actually just hadn't caught up to that point, which is my mistake. Once I finished my project at work I skimmed through a bit and saw the role fish followed fairly closely by the scum chat post.

There's also another hunch I have based on the events of D2, as far as Worm is concerned, but I need a bit more deliberating before I pursue it. Which is probably going to be hard because I can't bounce my ideas off of Kark.

Sorian

Banned
Both Kark and Xbro have been saying that they have been using their chat to make plans. It kinda make sense to target them, and even more when several pair admited not even using it.

Maybe I'm biased but I would just let Kark gambit himself straight to a lynch.

Ty4on

By other shenanigans I mean scum sometimes target someone with completely wrong reads trying to force town to make wrong lynches. It's a bit silly tho because usually town just ignores that person and you usually wanna keep people with bad reads alive so they can mess up lylo like me

Sawneeks

Banned
Ty4on & Trigger

Ty - #90 - One of his first posts was in response to Ouro where he called him 'mildly townie' and to be honest I took that as a joke until he clarified here that it wasn't actually a joke. That seems really preemptive?? Then defends it from Crimson by saying it's best to get reads by seeing other's reads
which I'm assuming means he was trying to simulate discussion. Just seems weird overall.
Ty has a lot of small 'nothing' posts. One word answers, discussion about Vote Tool, shitposts, etc.
Ty - #227 - Questioning 'huh?' post to Sophia, never follows up or elaborates on it.
Ty - #242 - Tries to pry into Natiko's pregame discussion with his partner. It's slight role fishing.
Ty - #258 - Defense to the above; 'It's not fishing since they can just not say anything about PRs!'
Ty - #263 - 'Vere is cool and Crimson/Sophia are kinda weird but i don't want to push it because meta.'
Ty - #289 - Bringing up Natiko and Nomad because he is wary they could slip through the cracks. I'm curious as to why this pair was okay to chase but Sophia/Crimson was not?
Ty - #294 - Ty -I've barely shitposted-4on
Ty - #296 - IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY. ; __ ;
Ty - #305 - Tries to explain his shitposts and to reaffirms his early Town Ouro read. Not really scummy here but not feeling Town either, it's just a weird post overall.
Ty - #355 - Prod vote to Fire
Ty - #359 - New reads list, no real explanation on his changed read of Sophia/Crimson
Ty - #430 - Just marking this to say he did question orb a tiny bit. First real questioning he's done all game and it isn't even a lot imo
Ty - #448 - Votes Kitsune for some reason
Ty - #492 - Light question towards Worthy
Ty - #546 - Ty4on wins King of shortest Town reads on people. Town reads Muffin.
Ty - #637 - more hard-hitting questions from Ty. /s
Ty - #648 - Somehow Fireblend is better now
Ty - #689 - Likes Orb for some reason and says he likes Worthy for Meta reasons.
Ty - #694 - Says Ouro's read of Fire is weird considering Fire didn't do much to earn it. Really amusing coming from Mr. 'Ouro makes one post and I Town Read him for it'.
Ty - #787 - Lack of vote movement, should bring up Crimson/Sophia to not let them slip but does nothin' about it.
Ty - #998 - Wants a 'Town Circle' and his top town are Crimson/Sophia
Ty - #1020 - Impromptu read on Worthy, probably the most in depth read he's made of anyone on Day 1.
Ty - #1148 - Ty kinda likes Fire and Crimson/Sophia for some reason
Ty - #1237 - SUDDENLY Muffin and Ouro aren't scum
Ty - #1305 - Rewrites Darryl's post for some reason, talks to Sorian about he keeps talking about his scum behavior, and then answers one of Kark's questions.
Ty - #1478 - Votes for Kit which kinda feels out of left field to me. Also asks why he shouldn't vote for them which is an odd question?
Ty - #1583 - Doesn't like how the vote is now Kark/Xbro vs. Orb/Worthy
Ty - #1620 - Actually would vote for Kark

Conclusion: Ty talks. A lot. Like I left out most of his posts here because he talks way too much. Thing is, despite all these posts, I'm still oddly 'null' on him. Not feeling scummy but not feeling Townie either. He asks easy questions and often doesn't follow up with them and instead makes light conversation about mechanics, general topics, comments, or how he has played scum in the past with not a ton of Scum Hunting. He also flops his reads around a lot for little to no explanation and calls out Ouro for doing the same exact thing he does in regards to Fireblend. I don't like how he brought up Crimson/Sophia being 'off' early on but never pursues it and suddenly highly town reads them later on. The one thing I will mark that he is consistent for is his Town Read of Orb/Worthy which is purely based on gut or meta reasons depending on which side of that Pair he is talking about.

I don't think he is the scummiest girl at the ball but I wouldn't trust him either.

Trigger - #697 - Agrees with Darryl's posts but then says he disagrees with them? Fat4all as a null. Town Reads Fire but could see him being scum and then talks himself out of that line of thought? Town vibes from Kitsune vs WAMD but could also see scum. Lot's of wishy-washy, back-and-forth opinions here.
Trigger - #715 - 'Should have proofread my reads more'
Trigger - #731 - idk, I find 'haven't fully convinced myself of Vere being town' as a weird choice of words.

Conclusion: I did leave out a couple posts but I felt they were of no real consequence as they were light questions or comments. I do not like Trigger's early reads list that I quoted as it reads being extremely noncommittal to any one stance and he often contradicts himself or talks himself out of his own stance as the read goes on. Reads to me like Scum afraid to make a commitment.

The two combined lead me to a Light Scum read, namely on Trigger's part and Ty's odd 'null' feeling he's giving me despite being a Top Poster as I expect more from him.

Royal & TsuXna

Royal - #187 - First post, no comment on Ouro and just dislikes Vere out of the gate.
Royal - #509 - Calls out Kark for a weird stance on 'No lynch', defends his activity by referring to other games, explains coasters.
Royal - #517 - Calls out Natiko trying to normalize Nomad's behavior, jokes with Sophia, and more 'No lynch' funsies.
Royal - #581 - More talk to natiko about Nomad. Pretty much 100% agree with him here and I really like this post.
Royal - #679 - More Natiko talk ( which I agree with ) and some Dragonz questions.
Royal - #921 - 'Let's weed out the coasters' post. Mostly a post looking at low post count players and giving thoughts on them. Lots of words but not a ton of stances which I find odd, mostly just being sarcastic and asking people to step it up more.
Royal - #1436 - Some reads, a vote for kark, Darryl v. Sorian is not W/W, and a disappointed response to Nin's glorious return.
Royal - #1452 - A good ol' 'who I will vote for vs. who I will not vote for' list. More shade thrown at Vere but does nothing with it.
Royal - #1627 - First part of his Vere offensive. Comes right in before the End of Day ( seriously, it's in by a minute ) and just leaves his Kark vote where it is.

Conclusion: Since Tsu is a complete nonentity here it's really only on Royal. I really like Royal's early posts where he discusses Nomad with Natiko, they are logical, well thought out, and very concise. The one thing I don't like is his 'weed out the coasters' list as it's essentially a lot of nothing since he doesn't really go anywhere with it, it's just kinda there. He does throw shade at Vere and also never follows up with it until his last post where he begins a read but doesn't have time to finish for it. Also somewhat interesting is the fact that, despite voting for Kark, he never advocates for his lynch and ( what i assume ) instead takes his time beginning his Vere analysis and just lets' the vote be. Feels very much like he didn't care one way or another on how the vote went.

A Very Light Town Lean. I very much like his early posts and, despite a faltering second half to Day 1, I generally like his tone throughout the Day Phase. He has logical and well thought out posts but I would still like to see more from him given how uncaring he seemed for the Day End vote.

Ty4on

Xbro is making me read that boat as town btw

I don't wanna go too far, I've been fooled by newbies before, but he feels pure

Natiko

Banned
Not really. I got surprised when only Crimson jumped on my vote as I thought it was kinda self explanatory why they were a decent vote.

I guess the one hard thing is I don't have anything in particular that stands out as scummy, but more the overall lack of solving.
Then what was the impetus for calling out other lynch candidates as 'easy' if by your own admission yours is as well?

Ourobolus

Banned
That's not the point. Fire made reads and Fire is town whom scum presumably wanted dead. Even if that last one is completely wrong (switcher or other shenanigans) it's still helpful to see reads from someone you now know were town and trying to solve the game.

Didn't you say yesterday your read was colored by Fire doing well as town in the last game you played? I didn't read that game.

I did, yes.

Obviously scum wanted Fire dead, which is why he's...dead. But, we don't know the WHY. Was he getting too close to the truth? Was he misdirection? We don't know, because we don't have any concrete information, which is why I said it's still a crapshoot. Even though I think Fire's a capable player, no one gets the right answer 100% of the time, so while it's something to keep in the back of our minds, I'm not going to just take Fire's list and work my way down it.

Natiko

Banned
I've personally found diving down the rabbit hole of why scum pick who they pick an increasingly pointless disposition as I gain more experience. Sometimes it could be that one scum member read too much into a post and convinced the rest that ____ is a PR. Other times it's because they think _____ is the least likely to be protected frequently town read player. Other times it's just because they think _____ is a strong player. There's far too many variables at play, building any argument off of a dead town player's reads - especially reads from D1 - seems like a poor choice.

Ty4on

Saw, regarding Ouro Fire read: Ouro isn't the type person to make soul reads and that didn't look like one. When pushed he didn't seem confident in it.

When you read someone town from a single post it hits you and makes you really confident right there and then. Ouro just mentioned Fire being in his town pile without having said much earlier (iirc). No clear answer like "I really liked this" just gut.

--------------
Link to post 694 is also super borked for me on mobile. It shows like I'm on post 694, but it's really post 787.
There's a lot of context missing too, I started the chain of posts in post 637.

Ty4on

Then what was the impetus for calling out other lynch candidates as 'easy' if by your own admission yours is as well?
Because I thought they were scum
Being easy doesn't mean not scum

Really this is the wrong question. I didn't want Xbro and Kark lynched because they had made a few decisions that made them "easy" to scum read and I didn't think they were scum or more specifically wasn't as convinced.

It's kinda wrong to call kitsune an easy lynch too. They never got a lot of votes and most gave them the benefit of the doubt. Compare that to Xbro and Kark who were ranking up votes and shade near EOD.

Ty4on

I did, yes.

Obviously scum wanted Fire dead, which is why he's...dead. But, we don't know the WHY. Was he getting too close to the truth? Was he misdirection? We don't know, because we don't have any concrete information, which is why I said it's still a crapshoot. Even though I think Fire's a capable player, no one gets the right answer 100% of the time, so while it's something to keep in the back of our minds, I'm not going to just take Fire's list and work my way down it.
*mouth movements*

This.... This just looks like words.

I'm sorry if it looked like I thought all of Fire's reads are perfect and the game is won if we follow them. I just... as a townie it can help to look back and see what he was poking at and discover something you didn't think of. You now know that Fire was in your shoes and trying to make sense of it as opposed to a living player who could be scum trying to muddy the waters.

--------------
Ok, sleep now

Ourobolus

Banned
*mouth movements*

This.... This just looks like words.

I'm sorry if it looked like I thought all of Fire's reads are perfect and the game is won if we follow them. I just... as a townie it can help to look back and see what he was poking at and discover something you didn't think of. You now know that Fire was in your shoes and trying to make sense of it as opposed to a living player who could be scum trying to muddy the waters.

--------------
Ok, sleep now

Ok, yes, then I agree. I was misunderstanding.

Ty4on

I know it's hard to understand for anyone not me I'll make it clear that I didn't like that Ouro post. Seemed too focused on spreading doubt.

Ourobolus

Banned
I know it's hard to understand for anyone not me I'll make it clear that I didn't like that Ouro post. Seemed too focused on spreading doubt.

I was trying to do the opposite - since Dr. Worm was bringing up Fireblend's reads as if they had something concrete to them. I don't want us to start going down a rabbit hole that doesn't lead us anywhere because we don't have enough information.

Sawneeks

Banned
Saw, regarding Ouro Fire read: Ouro isn't the type person to make soul reads and that didn't look like one. When pushed he didn't seem confident in it.

When you read someone town from a single post it hits you and makes you really confident right there and then. Ouro just mentioned Fire being in his town pile without having said much earlier (iirc). No clear answer like "I really liked this" just gut.

--------------
Link to post 694 is also super borked for me on mobile. It shows like I'm on post 694, but it's really post 787.
There's a lot of context missing too, I started the chain of posts in post 637.

Okay, then my follow-up question is what made you stay with your original Ouro Town Read despite his shaky Fireblend read? If anything I would have kept pushing that point further since he seemed so shaky on it despite being so high on his list, especially considering that was followed very quickly by Ouro trying to distance himself from Fire. Instead you bring up points regarding Ouro and Fire not being W/W and how that makes no sense but I see no instance brought up of a Scum!Ouro accidentally reading a Town!Fire stronger than he should have. Why?

Also curious as to why you never did anything in regards to Crimson/Sophia despite feeling 'off' about them early on and then mentioning how they should be brought up more. Same with how you ended up Town Reading them, that just sort of popped up without much of an interaction between you three. Your explanation here makes sense for Crimson but I don't see how the latter is alignment indicative.

Huh, it does the same to me for that post as well. Here is #694 if anyone wants it.

And I know there are posts missing, I mentioned as much. Those later posts were when my eyes started to really glaze over as I read and I just left out chunks of posts because I got lazy.

Verelios

Vere's post looks perfect in Outer Gafia if you copy paste it

So he made the post to his chat beforehand?
Yeah, I did put Royals quotes into OG first. I don't really know how to use search posts while quoting most of them (or some of them drop) and felt it would be a lot easier to just quote and then paste into OG.
Interesting notes on the whole lynch fiasco from D1.

Vere votes for Orb then complains about there being no "push" for Kark

Side note: Holy crap Vere, you trying to kill us with that wall?
Just to clarify, I meant I was surprised there wasn't a pushback against Kark's lynch, not that I wanted a push for it. And yeah, sorry about the post. I can't edit so...yeah

Sawneeks

Banned
Also I explained it a little to Sorian in our chat but my current work schedule is all over the place so I most likely won't be here for Day Ends/Day Starts. I'll get in my vote/thoughts before the Day Ends but i won't be able to take part in the festivities unless it falls on my day off.

You might have been but with 12 other teams still in play I'm having a ridiculously hard time keeping track of who is thinking/doing what and I feel it's better to ask. I just felt like that was a weird post to make as you didn't really go anywhere with it, it was just kinda there.

What do you make of Kark's gambit from yesterday then? Focusing on newbies is one thing but i want your thoughts on others as well.

Don't worry, it's not just you. With this many people it's hard to keep track of everyone. >.>

???

I have had my suspicions about Royal for a bit, but the rest of them I'm reading as null.

Kark and his gambit doesn't strike me as particularly odd; I, too, have been known to take a step back from posting and just...watch. I think it's sometimes smart to try to analyze from all sides, so you don't get in a tunnel.

Natiko

Banned
Because I thought they were scum
Being easy doesn't mean not scum

Really this is the wrong question. I didn't want Xbro and Kark lynched because they had made a few decisions that made them "easy" to scum read and I didn't think they were scum or more specifically wasn't as convinced.

It's kinda wrong to call kitsune an easy lynch too. They never got a lot of votes and most gave them the benefit of the doubt. Compare that to Xbro and Kark who were ranking up votes and shade near EOD.

If a lynch being 'easy' has no correlation to the candidate being or not being scum then why push that angle at all as the end of D1 approached? You clearly agreed with WAMD that Kark's lynch felt 'too easy', bolded it and everything, yet now you're saying that has no actual relevance. This only contributes to the feeling that you wanted to distance yourself from either potential lynch knowing what the result would be. I know you were busy EOD and couldn't form in-depth arguments as to why kitsune should be the one lynched, but you clearly seemed to be frowning upon the Kark train for being 'easy' which now you're saying means nothing.

I'm just not buying it.

VOTE: Ty4on

Sorian

Banned
I have had my suspicions about Royal for a bit, but the rest of them I'm reading as null.

Kark and his gambit doesn't strike me as particularly odd; I, too, have been known to take a step back from posting and just...watch. I think it's sometimes smart to try to analyze from all sides, so you don't get in a tunnel.

I've lost interest in thinking Kark is scum and think this is just mind bending lazy town play at this point (plus Xbro seems too pure and I think scum was using him as an easy wagon before Orb got pushed yesterday) but you really have been known to take a step back for like 72 hours or a game just to watch?

I've lost interest in thinking Kark is scum and think this is just mind bending lazy town play at this point (plus Xbro seems too pure and I think scum was using him as an easy wagon before Orb got pushed yesterday) but you really have been known to take a step back for like 72 hours or a game just to watch?

Not that long, but a good chunk of time.

I just fail to see how the whole thing is particularly scummy. Activity or lack thereof isn't really suspicious on its own, unless it's coupled with weak reads and other scum tells, which I don't necessarily think Kark has done in this instance.

Sorian

Banned
Not that long, but a good chunk of time.

I just fail to see how the whole thing is particularly scummy. Activity or lack thereof isn't really suspicious on its own, unless it's coupled with weak reads and other scum tells, which I don't necessarily think Kark has done in this instance.

I'm going to keep playing devil's advocate in this because I feel like you're trying to jump on your logic.

What are any of Kark's reads? He's getting a pass from me because of others, both his partner and people I find scummy trying to get him lynched but it certainly isn't because he has strong reads or even any reads that I can remember.

Sorian

Banned
All alone in the wee hours of the morning

:(

VOTE: StarSketch

Star and SexyFish were quite the wombo combo of inactivity but Tim hasn't said anything either today.

Come out and play, yo.

kingkitty

Is this confirmed? Are you confirming this?

Vote: Kingkitty

I think it's a way bigger assumption scum would have multiple chats of their own. Does this mean there's multiple scum teams that aren't on the same team? Or 1 scum team whose conversations are forced to be held in multiple chats? That seems like a bigger headache than necessary for scum. I'm going with occam's razor on this one.

Kark, sorry if you explained this and i missed it. I'm on mobile. But... what was with your vote at end of d1? You're at the end of the night edging for number one and you throw your vote somewhere that doesn't matter at all. Why?

Darryl, similar question. I'll read through again when i have the tablet, but why put your vote on us at that time?

Especially after you spent the whole day arguing with Sorian and then post:

Me and you both know we aren't lynching Sorian today. There's multiple scum here. I'm not even 100% in on Sorian anymore, really. Originally my argument with him was that he felt like he was avoiding being the center of attention, but no he went full Sorian and now he's hogging it so I think my time is better spent somewhere else.

You know we aren't lynching Sorian so you want to put your vote somewhere useful... vote Kark... but then jump onto kits 30 minutes before day end, stick around for day end, but never change off. Seems like you just wanted to stay off kark but didn't want to be on the orb train.

Vote: Karkador

Sorian

Banned
Kark, sorry if you explained this and i missed it. I'm on mobile. But... what was with your vote at end of d1? You're at the end of the night edging for number one and you throw your vote somewhere that doesn't matter at all. Why?

Darryl, similar question. I'll read through again when i have the tablet, but why put your vote on us at that time?

Especially after you spent the whole day arguing with Sorian and then post:

You know we aren't lynching Sorian so you want to put your vote somewhere useful... vote Kark... but then jump onto kits 30 minutes before day end, stick around for day end, but never change off. Seems like you just wanted to stay off kark but didn't want to be on the orb train.

Vote: Karkador

I mean, I see that you talk about Kark at the start here but that's a lot of shade to throw at Darryl to just vote on Kark anyway. Am I missing something?

I mean, I see that you talk about Kark at the start here but that's a lot of shade to throw at Darryl to just vote on Kark anyway. Am I missing something?

I have a weird thing from Kark and then a weird thing from Darryl involving kark. Rather lunch kark who is playing Strange and then got the people protecting than the other way. Plus, Darryl has been contributing and kark has been... watching?

Tbh, if it was me with the chat silence and someone admitted they'd been using their private chat to the detriment of town i would absolutely slam them with it.

nin1000

Banned
I for one will not be going after the votes at the end of D1.
History has taught me that just focusing on that will bring town down.
If you are reading this ouro, please respond.

Ty4on

Huh, you too?

nin1000

Banned
I'm not certain. I find it interesting how quickly the votes piled up on Orb/TWE.

I'll look at it more later, I have to go afk for a bit.

I do not want to shut down the discussion that we should go after those that voted twe/orb out but even if scum was involved in it, their involvement was Most likely very small since it only takes a small grain of salt to put someone down in the early stages.

What i am saying is that ofc we should take everything into account but going after everyone who voted them out name by name will not bring us far.

Ty4on

I'm aware someone else used the same wording (you?) but it is an apt description. If it was you, I blame MU for putting that on us.
I'll just pretend that you stole it from my post

Anything particularly strong? For me it's not one post in particular, but I feel it every time I come across something by him.

Top Bottom