• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XXXTENTACION - Look At Me Music Video

LionPride

Banned
This dude garbage but check out his videos...

You come off like some stan for him.
And you come off as someone who doesn't understand I can watch a video, that isn't monetized, of an artist to see what is up when I hate his music

he is a stan, and for some reason lots of ppl on this site continue to cape for him for some reason

posters have been pariah'd for less
You insult me like that again we may have an actual problem

Thanks for telling me when and where the term originated from. But I still don't know what it means in this context.

I think SecretMoblin is saying LionPride was playing some weird devil's advocate role for the artist and that other posters have been shunned for less. I think. Anyway, doesn't matter now that LionPride went full on internet tough boy and got his ass banned.

Either way, XXXTENTACION can fuck right off. I don't like his music, recently discovered his background so now I don't like him as a person, and this music video is silly in it's over-the-topness.

Thanks for telling me when and where the term originated from. But I still don't know what it means in this context.

"Stan" is rap/black/gay cultural shorthand for "big fan". It implies a level of crazed devotion like the fan in the Eminem song, but it's often used to just mean a fan of something, typically a musician.

And yes, I'm glad that for the most part the thread's tone has been appropriate. "Wow this Richard Spencer digital media project is kinda fascinating, here's a link to see it in action... dude is kinda messed up tho" probably wouldn't go down well, either.

Kickz

The noose at the end though..

tenor.gif

Wow I just watched the video, it's certainly interesting after the first school segment. Even if you don't like him, give it a watch it's most certainly different. Also to note, nice bait and switch.

Top Bottom