• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XXXTENTACION - Look At Me Music Video

LionPride

Banned
So, to preface this, I despise this fucker, I think he's despicable and a lot of his music is edgy twelve year old emo trash, yet this video is actually....interesting to look at for parts of it

Look At Me

Yado

why are you promoting this filth

HyydMCh.gif

This guy deserves no attention or fame but people still fall over themselves to give him attention. I don't get it.

Of course it's Lion Pride promoting him...

I almost didn't wanna post here and bump this, but honestly OP, why even promote and share his video?
Because no one truly cares. Every day people are sharing links and continue to promote garbage human beings but it doesn't register in their brains to ignore these people until they fade so they won't get any shine at all

LionPride

Banned
I'm posting this because at first I wasn't gonna watch the video, but then I said screw it and watched because why not, then the video itself is actually...interesting it's weird

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I'm posting this because at first I wasn't gonna watch the video, but then I said screw it and watched because why not, then the video itself is actually...interesting it's weird

I mean at the very least it's interesting to see how little his seemingly rabid & young fanbase cares about any negative stories about him and will vouch for him no matter what.

LionPride

Banned
I mean at the very least it's interesting to see how little his seemingly rabid & young fanbase cares about any negative stories about him and will vouch for him no matter what.

His fans are fucking insane man, I knew one, he was...he was somethin else

FUME5

If you want to listen to this piece of shit, go for it.

But don't try and weasel out of the conversation around him with some "the video is interesting" bullshit.

LionPride

Banned
If you want to listen to this piece of shit, go for it.

But don't try and weasel out of the conversation around him with some "the video is interesting" bullshit.
I can tell someone doesn't know my stance on him

What was he like?
Crazy to say the least, was constantly sayin the girl wasn't pregnant, not even refuting the beating aspect of it all. ALso tried getting me into Death Grips. A LOT

cordy

Banned
Nah bruh this dude is one of those fake intellectuals/fake prophets you see at the parties sitting in the corner talking about bullshit. Like he'd be the dude at the party saying shit like "if I snapped my fingers the universe turns mad so I gotta save us" or some bullshit lol.

FUME5

I can tell someone doesn't know my stance on him

Crazy to say the least, was constantly sayin the girl wasn't pregnant, not even refuting the beating aspect of it all. ALso tried getting me into Death Grips. A LOT

All I need to know is that you're encouraging people to give his new video clicks.

LionPride

Banned
Nah bruh this dude is one of those fake intellectuals/fake prophets you see at the parties sitting in the corner talking about bullshit. Like he'd be the dude at the party saying shit like "if I snapped my fingers the universe turns mad so I gotta save us" or some bullshit lol.

He the nigga who took a philosophy class once and thought he had all of the answers

All I need to know is that you're encouraging people to give his new video clicks.

Okay, you ain't got to, I did because I honestly wanted to know how stupid it would be after seeing what he did for his cypher.

What happened was, weird and interesting coming for him culminating in the lynching of a little white boy because ??????

Nowise10

Why does he have act like a piece of garbage? That one thread detailing his acts and personality had me raging.

But its a good song.

LionPride

Banned
can somebody explain why this guy is so hated?

He's a cunt, a woman beater, a probable homophobe, and just a terrible person.

I mean, the nigga smeared a prisoner's blood on himself after beating the dude for staring at him.

And ya know, probably the whole likely torture of his girlfriend

cordy

Banned
He the nigga who took a philosophy class once and thought he had all of the answers

Like he's the guy who works backroom at the 9-5 who you walk by and hear him saying shit like "I'm not a slave to this job, they're a slave to my hubris" lmao.

And yeah he's a piece of shit. He's an example of why dark anime characters do not need to exist in real life.

Top Bottom