• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Ourobolus

Banned
I mean in the same post I quoted (and truncated), he was tying Burb's posting frequency to his supposed alignment. Did I read that incorrectly?

Ty4on

12. Ty4on [m]

19. Giant Panda [m]
14. Swamped [f]

*20. zeemumu [m]
10. Kawl_USC [m]
06. Bronx-man [m]
03. Dusk Soldier [m]
18. Fat4all [m]

*01. Sorian [m]
16. Lord of Castamere [m]
17. Nomadic Sparks [m]
13. CCS [m]
*15. Faddy [m]
*21. Penguin [m]
*02. Dr. Worm [m]
*07. Zeusy [m]
08. *Splinter [m]

*09. Kalor [m]
11. Burbeting [m]
22. Ourobolus [m]
05. Acohrs [m]

*04. Zippedpinhead [m]

* means I've ISO'd them

Sorian

Banned
Let's see if this post will go through, lost my other one so real fast.

Was going to vote Zipped because Zeusy looks like a trap vote but Splinter covered that.

Ouro voting Faddy means my vote still works.

I agree that Burb is a wasted vote today but I do think he's sketchy.

Don't tie the vote at day end you shitters.

Faddy

Banned
Sorian relentlessly sticking to a vote on me and not engaging with any explanation I have given. Hmmmm.

And Kawl getting in a quick vote and ghosting the thread.

Scum would have easily clicked when I gave away that I wasn't an Ordinary Parasite and took the chance to try and get a town PR lynched.

Ty4on

I mean in the same post I quoted (and truncated), he was tying Burb's posting frequency to his supposed alignment. Did I read that incorrectly?

If you read it that way...

I can go more indepth tho so you understand what I said. Scum Burb tends to post less than town Burb. ZOMG post count is AI! However! Scum Burb still posts a bit to look like town Burb, obviously. Therefore having two posts is not AI for Burb, it means something else happened that caused him to be very low activity.

Ourobolus

Banned
If you read it that way...

I can go more indepth tho so you understand what I said. Scum Burb tends to post less than town Burb. ZOMG post count is AI! However! Scum Burb still posts a bit to look like town Burb, obviously. Therefore having two posts is not AI for Burb, it means something else happened that caused him to be very low activity.
Ah ok. Then yes I misunderstood.

Is Ty more aggressive this game though or am I losing it

Ty4on

Let's see if this post will go through, lost my other one so real fast.

Was going to vote Zipped because Zeusy looks like a trap vote but Splinter covered that.

Ouro voting Faddy means my vote still works.

I agree that Burb is a wasted vote today but I do think he's sketchy.

Don't tie the vote at day end you shitters.

Copy your whole post before pushing send

I do that when I'm close to 60 second limit on mobile

*Splinter

Sorian relentlessly sticking to a vote on me and not engaging with any explanation I have given. Hmmmm.

Scum would have easily clicked when I gave away that I wasn't an Ordinary Parasite and took the chance to try and get a town PR lynched.
What have you explained?

I saw you name claim but what is that supposed to do for me? Scum (presumably) have fake claims. A name means nothing.

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Zippedpinhead (4)
Lord of Castamere 332
Faddy 373
Ty4on 489
*Splinter 523

Zeusy (3)
Nomadic Sparks 347
Giant Panda 365
CCS 402
Dr. Worm 502 506

Faddy (3)
Kawl_USC 232
Sorian 273
Ourobolus 524

Burbeting (3)
acohrs 426
Fat4all 510
Dusk Soldier 520

Sorian (1)
Faddy 186 373
Nomadic Sparks 315 347
Zeusy 431

zeemumu (1)
Dusk Soldier 266 404
Kalor 420
*Splinter 425 523

Lord of Castamere (1)
Zippedpinhead 481

Dusk Soldier (1)
zeemumu 275

Fat4all (1)
Dr. Worm 498 502
Dr. Worm 506

acohrs (1)
Swamped 430

CCS (0): Ty4on 85 217, *Splinter 150 292

Penguin (0): Dusk Soldier 404 520

Kawl_USC (0): Giant Panda 119 365, Ty4on 217 223

Dr. Worm (0): Ty4on 223 479

Bronx-Man (0): Ourobolus 118 462

Kalor (0): Faddy 81 186, *Splinter 292 425

No active vote for Day 1: Bronx-Man, Burbeting, Penguin

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 38, acohrs 22, Bronx-Man 19, Burbeting 2, CCS 14, Dr. Worm 20, Dusk Soldier 13, Faddy 50, Fat4all 33, Giant Panda 14, Kalor 10, Kawl_USC 10, Lord of Castamere 13, Nomadic Sparks 15, Ourobolus 42, Penguin 4, Sorian 39, Swamped 16, Ty4on 63, zeemumu 16, Zeusy 10, Zippedpinhead 19

Day 1 ends:
bla_1506290400.png

Automated vote tally here

12 votes for majority

Faddy

Banned
What have you explained?

I saw you name claim but what is that supposed to do for me? Scum (presumably) have fake claims. A name means nothing.

If i was scum I wouldn't have been confused about the set up and I have offered a named character that is one of two fake family members in the episode to show you why I made an error.

I am claiming town PR. Don't do scum's work for them.

Ty4on

In earlier games Kawl has been able to post just enough for nobody to really look at him and coast to end game.

Worth remembering a "good" post isn't AI, a townie post is.

Fat4all

Banned
If i was scum I wouldn't have been confused about the set up and I have offered a named character that is one of two fake family members in the episode to show you why I made an error.

tenor.gif

Sorian

Banned

What explanation? I already said I think you are just using a scare tactic to get people off you. Otherwise you haven't done anything but whine that I'm voting you.

*Splinter

Oh I see what you're saying now.

Eh, to be honest my complaint was and is that you've not done much beyond defend yourself and talk about claiming. It's whatever now because I think we're lynching Zipped but I don't think you have many reads of other people out there, which is what I really wanted.

Ty4on

Bronx feels like he's actually trying. It's weird and that's why he's high up to me.

zeemumu gave me a kinda nice fuzzy feeling. At first I didn't think much of any of the vote leaders, but zeemumu feels like he's trying to play at least and engaged which I like.

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Zippedpinhead (5) voted out
Lord of Castamere 332
Faddy 373
Ty4on 489
*Splinter 523
CCS 571

Faddy (3)
Kawl_USC 232
Sorian 273
Ourobolus 524

Burbeting (3)
acohrs 426
Fat4all 510
Dusk Soldier 520 583
Dusk Soldier 583

Zeusy (2)
Nomadic Sparks 347
Giant Panda 365
CCS 402 571
Dr. Worm 502 506

zeemumu (1)
Dusk Soldier 266 404
Kalor 420
*Splinter 425 523

Sorian (1)
Faddy 186 373
Nomadic Sparks 315 347
Zeusy 431

Lord of Castamere (1)
Zippedpinhead 481

Dusk Soldier (1)
zeemumu 275

Fat4all (1)
Dr. Worm 498 502
Dr. Worm 506

acohrs (1)
Swamped 430

CCS (0): Ty4on 85 217, *Splinter 150 292

Penguin (0): Dusk Soldier 404 520

Kawl_USC (0): Giant Panda 119 365, Ty4on 217 223

Dr. Worm (0): Ty4on 223 479

Bronx-Man (0): Ourobolus 118 462

Kalor (0): Faddy 81 186, *Splinter 292 425

No active vote for Day 1: Bronx-Man, Burbeting, Penguin

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 40, acohrs 22, Bronx-Man 19, Burbeting 2, CCS 15, Dr. Worm 20, Dusk Soldier 14, Faddy 52, Fat4all 35, Giant Panda 14, Kalor 11, Kawl_USC 10, Lord of Castamere 13, Nomadic Sparks 15, Ourobolus 45, Penguin 4, Sorian 40, Swamped 16, Ty4on 66, zeemumu 16, Zeusy 10, Zippedpinhead 19

Names in underline failed to meet minimum postcount - your moderator will deal with them.

"House! Let us out!" "Someone open the blast doors!" "We gotta get out of here!"

A single mechanized reply echoed: "Hostile entities detected. I cannot comply while my occupants are in danger."

The group gathered, they knew what must happen. The hosts, or them. A loud argument broke out, fists, tentacles and who know what else flashing.

Until one of them lay dead. Zippedpinhead has been lynched

Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That is the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

You are Reverse Merman

You are an Ordinary Parasite. Your only power is to Vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Night 1 Begins

Day 2 will begin:

Night actions are due to me 2 hours prior.

An uneasy night passed in the house as the struggled to remember who was friend and who was not. Surely a little rest would help them remember? Sudden loud voices from the garage

"It was your fault! You started this!" "No, it was YOUR fault! You can't prove anything!" "I'll prove you!" "That doesn't make any sense!" "I'll sense you!" "That makes even le-"
D6KSGpZ.gif

"Hey, he was coming right at me!"

Ty4on has been killed.

You are Giant Robot.

Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That is the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

You are an Ordinary Parasite. Your only power is to Vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Day 2 Begins.
Day 2 ends in:

Kalor

That Dusk vote really rubs me the wrong way. It was clear Zipped was in the lead so Burbeting was not even remotely the choice to prevent a tie. I think that Dusk thought the vote was closer and wanted to tie it.

Vote: Dusk Soldier

Ty seems like a standard kill. Not too high profile or suspicous.

Kalor

Although that raises the question of why cause a tie on Day 1. We know zipped was town so it wasnt to defend him.

Top Bottom